WM5 AKU3.5.2 R5 Rom Kitchen v2

Search This thread

xplode

Dec 9, 2005
Nesebar
Well i decided not to release new rom but to release the new bepe's rom kitchen ported to our beloved Blueangel

The rom creating procedure is as follows

1.Run BuildOS.exe and select needed packages (customize rom)
clipimage002ij8.jpg

For more information read included guide
2.Run CreateROM.bat (created by bepe, edited by helmi_c)
Follow the onscreen instructions and at the end you will have my R4.1 or your custom rom flashed

Yes it is that simple :)

OEM Addon Pack contains some usefull oem packages.

you have just to extract it to the OEM folder, overwriting the old option.xml

Download Here
Megaupload
Rapidshare Part 1 - thanks to kerio for rapidshare mirrors
Rapidshare Part 2
MicMeo - thanks to MicMeo for hes mirror
|OEM Addon pack|

AKU 3.5.2 version

Changes:
Some minor icon changes
SIM manager 6.10
New Windows Live Included
New Core 5.1.478 - ported by baniaczek
New Rom Version 5.35.05
of course New AKU 3.5.2

The AKU 3.5.2 was ported from the newest cingular rom for Hermes
Download:
Megaupload
Rapidshare - thanks to chrisstavrou

Thanks Part:
I want to thank to this wonderful community, gave me the knowledge for windows mobile i have now, thanks to mamaich for hes wonderful romediting tools (amazing they are universal for all devices), of course huge thanks to Bepe who created this kitchen in the first place, thanks to helmi_c who helped me a lot in customizing my roms, thanks to itsme for hes amazing perl scripts, thanks baniaczek for the usefull help these days, and thanks to all that i forgot to mention here.

To all users, READ, and you will learn. Everything is written, but someone should read it.

Last edited:

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Yes it is that simple :)

This looks too simple to be true!! DLing now:)

1. Is there any way of making sure that the compiled ROM is a good one and has not been corrupted by the make process?

2. If the ROM does have a hidden problem and isn't good and I burn it onto my BA, will the bootloader still work so I can revert to an older working ROM?

Sweaty

Jan 3, 2006
BuildOS?

Perhaps I'm being dull ( it's been known before) but I cannot find buildOS or the guide you included? Can you please help as your kitchen could be the answer to my prayers

Thanks for your reply Xplode. Have done a second download and still cannot find the Guide or BuildOS.exe in the archive and when WinRAR opens the archive it reports errors indicating that the end of file is not reached! Total download size 116.20MB

Last edited:

xplode

Dec 9, 2005
Nesebar
the guide is included in the kitchen archive as Guide.pdf

the default cooked rom is my R4.1 minor changes with R4
themes fixed and included remote desktop mobile from wm6

Thanks a lot Micmeo for the mirror, I will update the first post

for unknown reason i can not upload it to megaupload or rapidshare

xplode

Dec 9, 2005
Nesebar
This looks too simple to be true!! DLing now:)

1. Is there any way of making sure that the compiled ROM is a good one and has not been corrupted by the make process?

2. If the ROM does have a hidden problem and isn't good and I burn it onto my BA, will the bootloader still work so I can revert to an older working ROM?

I guarantee that it is almost the same as my R4, so i believe it is good - you decide. I am with it right now and my device work just fine.If ot has hidden problem my device will burn first and i will tell you (i seriously doubt that)

It is that simple because of Bepes hard work for creating this type of kitchen for hermes, my work was porting it to blueangel

BuildOS options are based on xml files which simplyfies the whole operation

Also i forgot to mention that the old OEM packages for the old kitchen will work with this one too

Last edited:

griny

May 23, 2006
Oradea
when i try to open the archive it give me an error "unexpected end of archive " , if i ignore this and extract i have again the error and there is no Guide.pdf

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
After download I get unexpected end of archive from WinRAR. I downloaded it twice. Am I doing something wrong?

I also received the "unexpected end of file" while trying to open the RAR. I opened it anyway and received
! C:\temp\PPC\KitchenAKU3.5v2-xplode.rar: CRC failed in Upgrade\nk.nb. The file is corrupt
! C:\temp\PPC\KitchenAKU3.5v2-xplode.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Xplode?

poga

Jan 21, 2005
I also received the "unexpected end of file" while trying to open the RAR. I opened it anyway and received
! C:\temp\PPC\KitchenAKU3.5v2-xplode.rar: CRC failed in Upgrade\nk.nb. The file is corrupt
! C:\temp\PPC\KitchenAKU3.5v2-xplode.rar: Unexpected end of archive

Xplode?

same here...

xplode: if I just want to upgrade to your R4.1 - does the "upgrade" folder contain the latest ROM? I'm asking because the file is dated 20.3.2007 (seems old).

Poga

cescof

Oct 4, 2005
Cesena
Perhaps I'm being dull ( it's been known before) but I cannot find buildOS or the guide you included? Can you please help as your kitchen could be the answer to my prayers

Thanks for your reply Xplode. Have done a second download and still cannot find the Guide or BuildOS.exe in the archive and when WinRAR opens the archive it reports errors indicating that the end of file is not reached! Total download size 116.20MB

It's the same for me. Crc error in rar and impossibile to have builsos...

xplode

Dec 9, 2005
Nesebar
i have uploaded it 3 times and the last time it gave me 100% completion (my internet provider sucks)

i will upload it elsewhere

i will remove the download links to keep others from confusion

Last edited:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone