WM6 for HP iPAQ 4700 (kozhura Edition)

Search This thread

kounkhmer2269

Nov 18, 2007
paying extra for these type of cards is a waste of money as the device can not use the speed. normal speed cards are quite fine and cheaper..

I see you have "Core Player," does it play MP4? Yes, I have lots of recorded youtube video footage, and I just want to ensure I be able to play MP4, and I'm interest in purchasing that program.

Thanks,
Tony

spud42

Apr 14, 2008
Brisbane
not sure about youtube but core player plays movies ripped from dvd to avi divx etc . no problems. 700 Mb moves no problem . i didnt bother to shrink them to a smaller size. also played wall-e.m4v which came from my PSP......

Geminidad

Nov 27, 2009
USB and ActiveSync issues

For the second time in one year my XP desktop reports that it can no longer connect to my HX4700 when its in its cradle. I used another cradle, connected it directly using the USB-cable, removed ActiveSync, rebooted, reinstalled ActiveSync, connected the cable to another USB-port on the back, on the front and even used another HX4700. Still the same problem, so I guess I can rule out hardware issue on the ipaq side.

Last time round it was time anyway to reinstall XP and after that it all worked fine. Until recently.

I googled the issue and did everything including unchecking that option I keep forgetting the name of. Does not do the trick.

Anyone any idea what's up and how to solve it? Am on Alkor 21054.

thnx
Geminidad

kounkhmer2269

Nov 18, 2007
I need your help, guys.

I need your suggestions and recommendations on program (s), which enalbe me to play mp4 (other video format )on my old hx4700 running WM2003SE.

Thanks for your help.

Geminidad

Nov 27, 2009
I need your help, guys.

I need your suggestions and recommendations on program (s), which enalbe me to play mp4 (other video format )on my old hx4700 running WM2003SE.

Thanks for your help.

Don't mean to be rude or go for the easy answer, but how about flashing your HX4700 so it runs on WM 6.1 and then install Coreplayer?
Worked for me and have not regretted it ever since.

grtz
G

spud42

Apr 14, 2008
Brisbane
either look for a version of TCMP or as its now known coreplayer. it should work on the original rom. i was using it till i updated to WM6.1 . If you are considering reflashing your rom my i suggest the WM6.5 . it has good reviews.

whapper

Oct 17, 2008
Sorry to bump such an old thread but i'm in dire need of help.

just dug out my old hx4700 to give to my son however i'm having a nightmare trying to flash it:

I have entered bootloader (no backlight screen with serial or usb on it)
Plugged into PC (windows 7 64bit) and installed vista usb drivers then ran UPDATE_TOOL.exe

i get error "\\.\WCEUSBSH001 PORT CAN NOT OPEN"

I've tested on 2 laptops, both windows 7 and get same errors :confused: spent 3 hours googling with no answers.

can anyone shed light on problem or tell me how i may install new rom from SD card?

thnx :D

Top Liked Posts