Question Woo! Anyone else excited?

Search This thread
Congratulations on the new machine! Do you mind testing whether the 3.5mm earphones have noise that fluctuates with the music at the minimum volume?
Thank you! I am very exited about the phone.

If the headphone jack is not properly connected, a beep sounds. But if it is connected correctly it sounds perfectly (even with the volume set to minimum).

Reactions: HopelesRomantc91
Thanks! my edge s is not quality with the headphone,Especially at low volume, it's terrible. It seems to be the reason for the firmware.
It seems so, I asked in this Telegram group: https://t.me/motorolanio, and one user mentioned that using LineageOS that issue is not happening for the Moto Edge S.
Can you tell me the Model number on your phone box? Should say: "Model: XT" and then some numbers.
Model Number (SKU): XT2125-4

Reactions: HopelesRomantc91

kischde

Aug 30, 2011
Rosenberg, Baden
My g100 ( RETEU, so EU as I expected it to be; SN is: YT SP18C98377 ) just arrived this morning and dutifully I downloaded the ROM using RSA tool. As I´m not a developer I can´t upload it to androidfilehost. Anyone else having an account where I could upload it to?
I´m repacking it into a 7zip archive as RSA tool unpacked it right after the download finished.

Cheers,
kischde

edit:
Uploaded the file into my Drive. It´s Q1 file for European moto g100.

Last edited:

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    My g100 ( RETEU, so EU as I expected it to be; SN is: YT SP18C98377 ) just arrived this morning and dutifully I downloaded the ROM using RSA tool. As I´m not a developer I can´t upload it to androidfilehost. Anyone else having an account where I could upload it to?
    I´m repacking it into a 7zip archive as RSA tool unpacked it right after the download finished.

Cheers,
    kischde

edit:
    Uploaded the file into my Drive. It´s Q1 file for European moto g100.
    I can upload it to AFH, can you verify one of these Hash Values, so I know I got it all?
    CRC32: E7E7105B
    MD5: 40FA019D21B8721526EB2731A075CA70
    SHA-1: B49DB46C6A1E3B7299DC1EEA2CAC941906DBC720
    SHA-256: 9C54C3CA417696A079E457C303EFDC860738AC6BEEDFAEC9042D09028FD02FDD

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor
  • Sep 21, 2011
    South Dakota
    goo.gl
    Moto X4
    Moto G7 Power
    hi, how can install this ?? i have moto edge s and is rooted and the bootloader is unlock...Thanks.!

First Unlock the bootloader

For either method download firmware from AFH and unzip

Fastboot.exe see
    or
    use LMSA rescue to download your stock rom,
    rename the AFH firmware folder to the name downloaded by LMSA,
    rename or move the folder in ProgramData\LMSA\Download\RomFiles
    Copy new folder to C:\ProgramData\LMSA\Download\RomFiles
    Select Rescue Now

Last edited:

advenclad

Jan 10, 2009
    I tried through LMSA on my phone, it failed to Flash. There are surely different builds for 64GB/128GB storage and 4GB/6GB RAM versions. At least that was the case for some of my older smartphones.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone