How To Guide Workaround for 90HZ lag

Search This thread

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
With a normal use, i charged my phone to 94% to days ago. Now i have 43% with 4 1/2 SOT. My use is not intensive. For my use the battery performance is very good

Compared to miui is +200%

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
So it can only be fixed by the methods above or flashing a custom rom?

Is there a worthy rom out there for Redmi Note 10 5G? Please drop a link to a thread/links. Thanks!
no custom rom, didnt exist. flash the gsi i have suggested, is bug free. but it's only my opinion. i suggest to test more than one via dsuloader befor switch over to miui, is the best way to make the best choice for you. Consider that hard customization= more bugs and lags. Arrow and gsi for my experience are the best gsi. But are not fully customized like Cherish, or Spark, or Corvus, or Pixel, or Ancient

no custom rom, didnt exist. flash the gsi i have suggested, is bug free. but it's only my opinion. i suggest to test more than one via dsuloader befor switch over to miui, is the best way to make the best choice for you. Consider that hard customization= more bugs and lags. Arrow and gsi for my experience are the best gsi. But are not fully customized like Cherish, or Spark, or Corvus, or Pixel, or Ancient
Thank you. Sorry for spoonfeeding but can you link me the said resources?

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
list of the major updated gsi

dsu sideloader (works only on rooted devices)

Reactions: ph.l1ght
list of the major updated gsi

dsu sideloader (works only on rooted devices)
Thank you so much. Quick question, does VoWifi work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As everyone here should know, there is a problem on the device where after a while using the screen at 90HZ, the interface starts to lag and it is necessary to restart the device. Here is a palliative solution, but for some it may be definitive:

1 - Make sure the screen is at 60Hz. Go to network settings and switch from 4G/LTE to 3G;

2 - Put your device in airplane mode;

3 - Change the frequency to 90Hz again and restart the device;

4 - Wait for startup and remove airplane mode;

After that, it is possible to use it without the problem mentioned above.

Tested on MIUI 12.0.11 and 12.5.1.0 EEA.

In some cases, after performing this procedure and returning to 4G, the device may not present the problem for a long time. However, it is likely to happen at some point, as it appears to be connected in some way to the mobile network. Hope it is helpful.

Alternative solution Edit:
    Found by @wetito, working for some, but for me It didnt, try by your risk.

MAYBE I FOUND THE SOLUTION. TEY AND TELL ME

download setedit from playstore
    set 90 hz
    open setedit and set value of user_refresh_rate to 1

seems working, but i'm alteady testing
    @wetito method didnt work for me too, but i will put as alternative in the post, since for many user It can work
    in normal use now i don't see any rilevant lag. but i have not tested in gaming. only video streaming, social, ecc. you have already enabled the gpu render on developer option? also disable swap (ram extension) is a good thing to do. Facebook not lag also via web browser. with 90hz. if the system lag, facebook scroll is terrible. tmy render graph is normal. you can see on screenshot. software render and swapp are the first causes of lagging in most of systems. also for PC

edit: also choose a good theme is important. recentrly i tried a theme from store that cause a lot of system lags within 90 and 60hz. so my conclusion is that lags aren't necessary related to 90hz frequence
    it's strange but effectly this procedere works fine. i dont understand how display freq and phone signal can be connected. but in effect this is. tnx for your feed
    Thanks for your help. 3G mode it's ok.
    No lag, i have 12.0.4.0 MIUI RKSEUOR version. Orange need rolling out update.

BUT I CAN'T USE 4G....