Workaround for play services Mate 30 pro (emui 10)

Search This thread

ShobhitSingh

Dec 19, 2019
strange I tried two times to set up Google pay but both failed when I try to add credit card?!! How you can make it work!? I have international version mate 30 pro

Can you please check if you have latest version of play services, I faced all these issues app crashes before I updated to latest version.

remy223

Feb 21, 2020
Just wanna know, will this method work if i already have my Mate 30 setup and run for past few months with no GMS? Can i just use the steps the same? Or will it affect my data? I prefer not to lose my data or doing a factory reset if i can help it.

ShobhitSingh

Dec 19, 2019
Just wanna know, will this method work if i already have my Mate 30 setup and run for past few months with no GMS? Can i just use the steps the same? Or will it affect my data? I prefer not to lose my data or doing a factory reset if i can help it.
Yes you can have a try but factory reset is required in order to restore from backup... Anyways have a go without reseting and just let us know.... You may start directly by restoring app data and that will not reset your device

tistasis

Jan 27, 2014
Great tutorial, just one question I read that Google´s said taht installing GMS in the Mate 30 pro isn´t safe. How can we know that this is safe to install and gapps doesn´t have maleware or something?

Thanks

mklasse83

Dec 9, 2018
I used the method I described in this thread-followed these exact steps and then since I was unable to update play services, I Transfered the latest version of Google play services app from my other phone and installed it which would replace old version of Google play services and from then on I can update and do all required things. Hope it helps:)

How did you transfer the latest version of Google play services from another phone?

Also, does the latest version of netflix works? Or still have to go for the old version?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How did you transfer the latest version of Google play services from another phone?

Also, does the latest version of netflix works? Or still have to go for the old version?

Use phone clone app, and no Netflix and jiocall are only apps which doesn't work.
    Google play workaround For mate 30 pro EMUI10 in

Hello everyone Today i will be writing about Huawei's flagship Mate 30 pro

Let me quickly tell what all things you require:-

HISuite for desktop (latest)
    HiSuite for android (latest)
    Download Zip from the link below:-
    https://bit.ly/2P54OoZ

Steps to follow :-
    Install HiSuite on Laptop/Desktop.
    Extract Zip in Any folder of your choice.
    Search for HDB in settings and enable it.
    Now connect your Mate 30 Pro to PC.

When your Device is connected to PC you will see:-

Options like Backup , Restore etc etc in bottom tab of HiSuite on your PC
    Click on restore(2nd option)
    on top tab you will find option to browse for backup directory
    Go to directory where you extracted zip
    Select that
    Go inside you will find 2 folders
    Google
    Huawei
    Go inside huawei
    you will find a folder Huaweixxxxxxxxx(xxx=Some date )
    select this folder
    Now on HiSuite you will see 2 things
    1)AppData 2)Settings (from backup file)
    uncheck settings by clicking on it
    click restore at bottom
    this will install lz play app all in chinese lang
    dont worry just allow all permissions and then when you see list of items in chinese
    just click bottom blue button
    now copy contents of google folder in zip to the phone (these are google apk)
    install all apps
    restart your phone
    And done you are good to use google

Thanks
    Hi,

You don't actually need to use the HiSuite and PC at all. Basically you can copy both folders to a usb stick, then connect USB stick to a phone and use restore backup from USB. All you have to restore from the backup is the com.lzplay.helper app. Then you can install all the apps from Google folder on the phone. Then go and give the Google apps all the permissions.

Now the tricky part. In order to make them system you have to give the lzplay app device administrator priviledges. You can go to flight mode, or even remove your SIM and delete all WiFi networks and then go to flight mode and then launch lzplay, give it device admin priviledges then restart the device. As soon as device restarts revoke device admin privs for lzplay and delete the app. Then enable data connection and you can use google apps now.

The only tricky part is that lzplay should be reverse engineered before to check if it is not dropping something else on your device when it is allowed device admin priviledges. Cutting off data just ensures that it will not download anything but if it drops something else then well I would be cautious with such device (well I am actually, just created a new google account for this device.).
    Just a quick question.

Does this "Root" the phone or cause issues with using banking apps or any other app that needs a "Secure" phone??

I really want a Mate 30 Pro, but need all my banking apps and google pay to work.

Thanks
    No this doesn't root the phone
    Plus all banking apps including Google pay and phone pe work, hdfc, axis, Allahabad, icici ban apps also work as I tried all these apps
    Play protect will scan ur apps and check for risks. They will pass because u downloaded from play store.