Working BP.TPK for Non-Samsung Phones

Search This thread

scoobypt

May 31, 2016
Wicth SHM vertion are you using? Because I did the instalation of bp.tpk, it is installed but when I installed back SHM it says that can not connect with the watch.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

Witch SHM version are you using? Because I did the installation of bp.tpk, it is installed but when I installed back SHM it says that can not connect with the watch.

SHM1.1.0.175.mod4.apk

franubis

Apr 17, 2019

Galaxy Watch 3 on Tizen 5.5, signed the app and I changed the name in both the xml files and the binaries and signed it, allowing me to install the BP.tpk, but yeah, upon launching it asks me for persmission for sensors.
But when going into the permissions settings menu I can't provide sensors permission for the BP app, only for Storage.

Can't you share the tpk via DM or something? Seriously, there is no other way this crap's gonna work.

vivakalman

Apr 2, 2011
Galaxy Watch 3 on Tizen 5.5, signed the app and I changed the name in both the xml files and the binaries and signed it, allowing me to install the BP.tpk, but yeah, upon launching it asks me for persmission for sensors.
But when going into the permissions settings menu I can't provide sensors permission for the BP app, only for Storage.

Can't you share the tpk via DM or something? Seriously, there is no other way this crap's gonna work.

I have sent you. Try.

whilmeister

Jul 27, 2011
Hello, can you share the link in PM. I try to do the same and manage to install the app on the Watch by your method, after trying all other methods on this forum, but then when I open the app it says: system not ready. Try later. I guess I'm doing something wrong.

Can you share how you fix the issue on installing BP.tpk to me too? Thanks!

igorbelchior

Jul 1, 2015
Would you guys mind sharing the tpk file here? There's a lot more people having the same issue that could benefit from it, like me for instance XD

vivakalman

Apr 2, 2011
I have sent to everyone who ask now. I cannot attach to post here (I need 3 more posts on this forum to do this). As for how I did it : I unpacked tpk, renamed files inside of bin folder by changing 1 character, and references to them inside of them (with grep and notepad++). And also in xml.

igorbelchior

Jul 1, 2015
Thanks a lot for DMing me the file. I'll post your link here in the meantime.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I have sent to everyone who ask now. I cannot attach to post here (I need 3 more posts on this forum to do this). As for how I did it : I unpacked tpk, renamed files inside of bin folder by changing 1 character, and references to them inside of them (with grep and notepad++). And also in xml.

I really want to thank you. The app installed just fine and it is working beautifully!
All I had to do was signing the tpk file and then install through sdb.

You're awesome, man!

vivakalman

Apr 2, 2011

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I really want to thank you. The app installed just fine and it is working beautifully!

You're awesome, man!
:fingers-crossed:

Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view
Upon new updates for BP app here is instruction how to fix it:

1) Unpack content of tpk(regular zip archive) to some folder.
2) Go to this folder and find all files in which include bundle id: com.samsung.health.samd.bp... (I used AstroGrep to find all occurrences). Not only xml, but also binary files (bin folder)!
3) Replace all occurrences you found with some different id by changing of 1 character(etc to com.samsung.health.samd.bb).
4) Go bin folder and rename correspondently to your renaming name of the files.
For example:
health-samd-bp-home -> health-samd-bb-home,
health-samd-bp-service->health-samd-bb-service,
health-samd-bp-widget->health-samd-bb-widget
5) Go to root folder again and find all occurrences of health-samd-bp... inside of all files. Replace it with health-samd-bb....
6) Pack all modified files back
7) Sign and install.

Last edited:

-fernando-

Oct 26, 2012

Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view

2) Go to this folder and find all files in which include bundle id: com.samsung.health.samd.bp... (I used AstroGrep to find all occurrences). Not only xml, but also binary files (bin folder)!
3) Replace all occurrences you found with some different id by changing of 1 character(etc to com.samsung.health.samd.bb).
For example:
5) Go to root folder again and find all occurrences of health-samd-bp... inside of all files. Replace it with health-samd-bb....
7) Sign and install.

Thanks, it worked I was able to install it here on active 2. Now I just need to calibrate.

Tribux

Feb 3, 2016

For example:
7) Sign and install.

Hi, If someone could help me I would be grateful. I signed up BP.tpk the new one and old ECG.tpk none of them is working, I had old certificate that I made, because after update tizen on windows, instruction is not up to date anymore, and i cannot generate new certificate, but anyway its installed, but shows me on the watch to install application and on the phone i samsung health monitor, that my software needs to be updated to latest, but I cannot do it(it leads me to samsung website and than 404)...Is there a new tpk for ECG?

PS. I signed up BP one more time not both together and it worked ;)
PS2. I changed CSC to XAR today, is there a way to get SpO2 on OnePlus?

Last edited:

mitas35

Aug 2, 2011
Paphos
OnePlus 8T

For example:
7) Sign and install.
I can't thank you enough man , I been struggling a lot to downgrade install and update again your method saved me a lot of time thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You're awesome, man!

For example:
    7) Sign and install.
    It's clear now, yes, much better thank you lol...

So I ad a look at post 37 and I believe that BP is unmodified so you cannot install it since there is an existing hidden BP on the watch, thus you're required to install the modified BP, you can grab the modified BP that I have done which basically changing bp to sbp (I didn't like bb lol, I mean it stands for nothing and sbp stands for Samsung blood pressure)...

If you modified the BP and installed it and got an error, most likely the tpk is invalid as in you forgot to modify something else...

You can grab my modified BP, just sign it and install it:

It should work just fine...

You're awesome, man!
    Hi, I managed to fix bp.tpk, so it seems to be working for case when you get -1 error, when try to uninstall it. The solution was to rename bundle everywhere (even in binary). So no need to uninstall anything. I think it will work for any case of problem. I cannot share link here (need 10 posts), so if somebody wants to share it - let me know, I will send and you will post it here.