- Jun 7, 2016
Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view
Upon new updates for BP app here is instruction how to fix it:
1) Unpack content of tpk(regular zip archive) to some folder.
2) Go to this folder and find all files in which include bundle id: com.samsung.health.samd.bp... (I used AstroGrep to find all occurrences). Not only xml, but also binary files (bin folder)!
3) Replace all occurrences you found with some different id by changing of 1 character(etc to com.samsung.health.samd.bb).
4) Go bin folder and rename correspondently to your renaming name of the files.
health-samd-bp-home -> health-samd-bb-home,
5) Go to root folder again and find all occurrences of health-samd-bp... inside of all files. Replace it with health-samd-bb....
6) Pack all modified files back
7) Sign and install.
This might be a dumb question, but can I do this with ECG? I'm asking for my friend, who as an SM-R820 on Tizen 220.127.116.11 paired to a Pixel XL