Working BP.TPK for Non-Samsung Phones

Search This thread

gamersekofy

Jun 7, 2016
:fingers-crossed:

Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view
Upon new updates for BP app here is instruction how to fix it:

1) Unpack content of tpk(regular zip archive) to some folder.
2) Go to this folder and find all files in which include bundle id: com.samsung.health.samd.bp... (I used AstroGrep to find all occurrences). Not only xml, but also binary files (bin folder)!
3) Replace all occurrences you found with some different id by changing of 1 character(etc to com.samsung.health.samd.bb).
4) Go bin folder and rename correspondently to your renaming name of the files.
For example:
health-samd-bp-home -> health-samd-bb-home,
health-samd-bp-service->health-samd-bb-service,
health-samd-bp-widget->health-samd-bb-widget
5) Go to root folder again and find all occurrences of health-samd-bp... inside of all files. Replace it with health-samd-bb....
6) Pack all modified files back
7) Sign and install.

This might be a dumb question, but can I do this with ECG? I'm asking for my friend, who as an SM-R820 on Tizen 5.5.0.1 paired to a Pixel XL

mohdforever

Nov 22, 2020
thanks a lot guys .... really fine experiance.

all working fine now after several attempts.

ECG and BP working great

my watch ... GW3
version ... 5.5.0.1
region ... KSA stock firmware
phone .... huawei mate 20 pro

nothing more ....

for the BP file

you have to change the binary file names and the xml

also you have to sign it first.

for ECG ,,, just follow the steps as mentioned.

for the SHM version ... I use 1.1.0.175

best regards .

and thank you again

Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here

2) Go to this folder and find all files in which include bundle id: com.samsung.health.samd.bp... (I used AstroGrep to find all occurrences). Not only xml, but also binary files (bin folder)!
3) Replace all occurrences you found with some different id by changing of 1 character(etc to com.samsung.health.samd.bb).
For example:
5) Go to root folder again and find all occurrences of health-samd-bp... inside of all files. Replace it with health-samd-bb....
7) Sign and install.

gkizzle3622

Nov 23, 2020
It looks like the file in the Google Drive already has the XML and BIN files changed as described in the steps. Does this mean we can use as-is or do we need to still rename them a second time??

habesdz

Sep 17, 2019
Hi i got both working on my active watch 2, tizen 5.5.0.1 XAG CSC by following the step by step guide posted by xxstd
I first pushed ecg. tpk app and then following the same procedure was able to push bp.tpk .
I think u r not following the exact procedure the second time
Or if u be more specific as to what error are u getting
Hi pleas how to Know origine of m'y gw3

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

thanks a lot guys .... really fine experiance.

all working fine now after several attempts.

ECG and BP working great

my watch ... GW3
version ... 5.5.0.1
region ... KSA stock firmware
phone .... huawei mate 20 pro

nothing more ....

for the BP file

you have to change the binary file names and the xml

also you have to sign it first.

for ECG ,,, just follow the steps as mentioned.

for the SHM version ... I use 1.1.0.175

best regards .

and thank you again
Hi pleas how to Know origine of m'y GW3 and witch file Bp work ?because i have send file in m'y wotch but dont wont to conect with my phone error cant not conect with your watch ecg wortk fine

---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

I try it and tell you

the7thson

Sep 20, 2008
Denver, CO

Ok, so anybody who need: current working BP.tpk you can download here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view

For example:
7) Sign and install.

Thank you! Worked for me as well.

Last edited:

warpjavier

Mar 14, 2008
Bethlehem, PA

For example:
7) Sign and install.

This method worked for me with the US version of the Galaxy Watch 3.

Thanks

SirPhilippF

Aug 14, 2017
Düsseldorf
Hello,
Can you send me the working bp.tpk as well ? The one located here ( https://forum.xda-developers.com/sm...3/enable-ecgbp-featur-samsung-phones-t4168567 ) doesn't work.
Thanks

Take the one from this post

clamasa

Feb 23, 2021
[QUOTE = "Dante63, post: 84562585, membro: 7047928"]
le versioni 181 e 183 supportano diverse lingue incluso l'italiano ... puoi provare a installarle, le ho nel mio thread e spero che funzionino per te ...
[/CITAZIONE]
il motivo per il quale ho inserito la lingua italiana nella versione 175 è perche nè la 181 nè la 183 funzionano sul mio lg8s thinq (vengono installate, ma non si aprono)
quello che cercavo era ecg.tpk e bp.tpk in italiano. quelle trovate sono funzionanti ma in inglese

[QUOTE = "Dante63, post: 84562585, membro: 7047928"]
le versioni 181 e 183 supportano diverse lingue incluso l'italiano ... puoi provare a installarle, le ho nel mio thread e spero che funzionino per te ...
[/CITAZIONE]
il motivo per il quale ho inserito la lingua italiana nella versione 175 è perche nè la 181 nè la 183 funzionano sul mio lg8s thinq (vengono installate, ma non si aprono)
quello che cercavo era ecg.tpk e bp.tpk in italiano. quelle trovate sono funzionanti ma in inglese
l'SHM originale funziona sul tuo telefono?
versioni 181 o 183

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot for DMing me the file. I'll post your link here in the meantime.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I really want to thank you. The app installed just fine and it is working beautifully!
    All I had to do was signing the tpk file and then install through sdb.

You're awesome, man!

For example:
    7) Sign and install.
    It's clear now, yes, much better thank you lol...

So I ad a look at post 37 and I believe that BP is unmodified so you cannot install it since there is an existing hidden BP on the watch, thus you're required to install the modified BP, you can grab the modified BP that I have done which basically changing bp to sbp (I didn't like bb lol, I mean it stands for nothing and sbp stands for Samsung blood pressure)...

If you modified the BP and installed it and got an error, most likely the tpk is invalid as in you forgot to modify something else...

You can grab my modified BP, just sign it and install it:

It should work just fine...
    Thanks a lot for DMing me the file. I'll post your link here in the meantime.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TDvDCkruVFWE-h2Ysr4Hc_CXIhkop7dq/view

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

I have sent to everyone who ask now. I cannot attach to post here (I need 3 more posts on this forum to do this). As for how I did it : I unpacked tpk, renamed files inside of bin folder by changing 1 character, and references to them inside of them (with grep and notepad++). And also in xml.

I really want to thank you. The app installed just fine and it is working beautifully!
    All I had to do was signing the tpk file and then install through sdb.

You're awesome, man!
    Hi, I managed to fix bp.tpk, so it seems to be working for case when you get -1 error, when try to uninstall it. The solution was to rename bundle everywhere (even in binary). So no need to uninstall anything. I think it will work for any case of problem. I cannot share link here (need 10 posts), so if somebody wants to share it - let me know, I will send and you will post it here.
    I have sent to everyone who ask now. I cannot attach to post here (I need 3 more posts on this forum to do this). As for how I did it : I unpacked tpk, renamed files inside of bin folder by changing 1 character, and references to them inside of them (with grep and notepad++). And also in xml.