Working DSP Manger for 4.3?

Search This thread

mjh60

Mar 21, 2011
Geez I've been going crazy for the last week and a half! I was positive I was the only person that noticed this... I've been searching everyday and this is the first time anyone besides me has mentioned this. I use it everyday here at work. My music sounds like sh*t since this 4.3 update. This cant be fixed soon enough..

zephiK

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 23, 2009
New York, NY
Geez I've been going crazy for the last week and a half! I was positive I was the only person that noticed this... I've been searching everyday and this is the first time anyone besides me has mentioned this. I use it everyday here at work. My music sounds like sh*t since this 4.3 update. This cant be fixed soon enough..

Its a free ROM. You're not paying anything for it. What are you complaining about? Its not even a nightly so its not even supposed to be released.

People these days...

Reactions: lokenok and yyz71

dcdttu

Jun 17, 2010
Austin
I'm waiting for this before I go to 4.3.

I really don't know why Google doesn't implement something like the DSP on stock Android rather than that failure of an EQ Music FX. When you increase a frequency range it actually lowers the rest rather than raising the one you selected! Also, increasing the bass only increases the mid-bass, not actual bass.

With good headphones, the DSP sounds about 1000x better.

raptor22

Feb 4, 2012
Singapore
I'm wondering though, is the CM Team the creators of DSP Manager even aware of the incompatibility issue as I've not seen a single commit to fix this ever since the CM10.2 build up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dcdttu

Jun 17, 2010
Austin
I'm wondering though, is the CM Team the creators of DSP Manager even aware of the incompatibility issue as I've not seen a single commit to fix this ever since the CM10.2 build up.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I don't think it's a priority when they are working through all the fixes. Honestly, I love CM, but they have so many mods to stock that by the time they have a stable build of a new version of Android, the next version is released.

Maybe less is more?

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone