• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[WORKING] Force enable VOLTE - VOWIFI on OxygenOS Beta 11

Search This thread
Hello! This is my guide to enable or activate VoLTE/VoWIFI on Oneplus 6T OxygenOS 11 Beta

Before I install OSS 11 Beta, my VoLTE is working fine and I used this method to enable it but after I upgrade it to OSS 11 beta, The VoLTE is not working anymore so after much research I found the solution.

Tools to be needed:

ADB
Oneplus Drivers
Qualcom Drivers
QSPT Software

1st - Connect your phone and run adb on administrator mode and type this command:

adb devices - make sure that your device is working on adb

adb reboot ftm - this will reboot your phone into diagnostic mode and you can see Chinese characters there

adb shell

then type this command

setprop sys.usb.config diag,serial_cdev,rmnet,adb then enter

after that, don't close the command prompt

2nd - open device manager and make sure on the com port tab, you can see the Qualcomm HS something like that.

if you can see that the driver is installed, next is

3rd - open PDC as administrator

4th -Select your device on the drop-down menu then if you see your device select it and right-click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)

5th - Close the app and reopen it

6th - Select India-VoLTE-Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right-click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

7th - Click on the profile you selected (India) again and click on Activate
Yes, select UK/India even if you are located in another region (see above for confirmed locations + carriers)

8th -Close the PDC and go back to cmd/adb then type
adb reboot

and Boom! VoLTE is Working

I combined the tutorial on this forum https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-volte-vowifi-working-for-german-carriers.3817542/ and my own research.

Last edited:

mrgibss

Oct 6, 2013
Poland
Generally I managed to enable VoLTE & VoWifi without PDC tool (only via EFStool), but in OOS 11 Beta for Oneplus 6T I have lost HD+ (EVS Codec) quality. Now I have only HD calls. I just want to try to do it via PDC tool. maybe some codec will be loaded by PDC - does somebody has an idea if this will do not work (HD+) ???
Thanks in advance for any feedback or tip in this matter.

Last edited:
Generally I managed to enable VoLTE & VoWifi without PDC tool (only via EFStool), but in OOS 11 Beta for Oneplus 6T I have lost HD+ (EVS Codec) quality. No I have only HD calls. I just want to try to do it via PDC tool. maybe some codec will be loaded by PDC - does somebody has an idea if this will do not work (HD+) ???
Just try this method if it's going to work.

mrgibss

Oct 6, 2013
Poland
So this method works for PDC tool, I was able to see MBN profiles. I have loaded different one and VoLTE & VoWIFI works as previous, but still only in HD, no in HD+ (EVS codec). So maybe some other tips??? (small remark today I have update to OOS11 Open Beta 2 without change).
UPDATE: it works !!! I have uploaded by PDC tool mbn profiles, then I repeat process via EFS Tools and it start to work (HD+) EVS Codec, thanks for PDC tutorial.

Reactions: blackjack1942

mrgibss

Oct 6, 2013
Poland
These MBN files are from PIXEL3 which are suitable for OP6/6T (probably for others OP also but I did not test them). Generally I have checked only one profile for Orange (PL), but the are also for other carries (T-Mobile PL and probably Plus GSM).

Attachments

• Pixel3.zip
    1,012.3 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

mrgibss

Oct 6, 2013
Poland
Thanks, im on Play PL, will check it out.
Choose this profile for Play, if You will have any problems, write to me PM (better speak in Polish)

1628349406457.png

jherras3

Apr 18, 2017
i have tried the instructions above but it keeps getting back to default, until i tried to remove the overseascommercial ds, and avtivate the india volte, it is now working fine as of now. thanks!

muschiu35bv

Oct 19, 2013
Hello! This is my guide to enable or activate VoLTE/VoWIFI on Oneplus 6T OxygenOS 11 Beta

Before I install OSS 11 Beta, my VoLTE is working fine and I used this method to enable it but after I upgrade it to OSS 11 beta, The VoLTE is not working anymore so after much research I found the solution.

Tools to be needed:

ADB
Oneplus Drivers
Qualcom Drivers
QSPT Software

1st - Connect your phone and run adb on administrator mode and type this command:

adb reboot ftm - this will reboot your phone into diagnostic mode and you can see Chinese characters there

adb shell

then type this command

2nd - open device manager and make sure on the com port tab, you can see the Qualcomm HS something like that.

4th -Select your device on the drop-down menu then if you see your device select it and right-click on "Oversea-Commercial_DS" and deactivate Sub0 and Sub1
Click on Oversea-Commercial_DS again and click on remove -- DO NOT CLICK REMOVE, JUST DE-ACTIVATE IT - your settings stick after a reboot, so no longer need to remove the profile (at least on my device my profiles stick, also makes it easier to go back to default)

6th - Select India-VoLTE-Vodafone or Telefonica_UK_Commercial, right-click and SetSelectedConfig for both Sub0 and Sub1

Yes, select UK/India even if you are located in another region (see above for confirmed locations + carriers)

adb reboot

I combined the tutorial on this forum https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-volte-vowifi-working-for-german-carriers.3817542/ and my own research.
Thanks for this tutotrial. wotks perfect. very Happy!

Generally I managed to enable VoLTE & VoWifi without PDC tool (only via EFStool), but in OOS 11 Beta for Oneplus 6T I have lost HD+ (EVS Codec) quality. Now I have only HD calls. I just want to try to do it via PDC tool. maybe some codec will be loaded by PDC - does somebody has an idea if this will do not work (HD+) ???
Please share the tutorial of this method so we can compike the tutorials. Thank you

meciu99

Oct 9, 2010
@blackjack1942
I've tested your method on latest stable OOS11, and I had to do few extra steps to get the VoLTE/VoWiFI on my 6T.

Before step No.1 - enable USB debugging

After the step No. 8 download older 1+ OEM Logkit 1.0-1, install it, open dialer (Google Dialer also works), enter *#800# and LogKit app should open, then:
Oneplus Logkit-> Function Switch
Enable VoLTE switch, VoWifi switch and VT Switch

Done.

MrPariah

Jul 15, 2018
Cannot for the life of me get PDC to work, it just says connect to device failed, even if I load up efs first or not

Any idea why? Oneplus 8T kb2020

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Tools to be needed:

ADB
    Oneplus Drivers
    Qualcom Drivers
    QSPT Software

adb shell

then type this command

adb reboot

Hi does this method need a "root"???
    no need.
    So this method works for PDC tool, I was able to see MBN profiles. I have loaded different one and VoLTE & VoWIFI works as previous, but still only in HD, no in HD+ (EVS codec). So maybe some other tips??? (small remark today I have update to OOS11 Open Beta 2 without change).
    UPDATE: it works !!! I have uploaded by PDC tool mbn profiles, then I repeat process via EFS Tools and it start to work (HD+) EVS Codec, thanks for PDC tutorial.
    Could you share these profiles?
    Of course, soon I will upload them.