Working Gcam 8.1 for Samsung s10,s20,s21 exynos + WORKING NIGHT SIGHT + Playground AR Emoji.

Search This thread

BigSnake353

Apr 26, 2011
EU
thank you for the camera for my galaxy s10. please where can I find a storage selection. I want to save to sd card I can't know this option. well thank you

Raikku

Nov 24, 2012
Which is latest version from this and where it's possible to dl? Just biught S10 from sale and would want to try this app.

Sly_North

Nov 27, 2013
Yep, that's the ZGCam home. I've added more information in Working Google Camera (GCam) for EXYNOS, which I'm copying here:

I can't root my phone for work reason, so that's the end of it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: rambo21es

c1xx

Jan 19, 2021
Hi,

I'm using LineageOS 18.1 (rooted, w/o GApps) on my Samsung Galaxy S10+ and after I install Gcam It craches directly after I open the app.
Whats wrong?

Regards

Finn1sher

Nov 19, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S4
Google Nexus 5
GCAM 7.4 WORKING NIGHT SIGHT!!
WATCH HERE FOR EXAMPLES:

DOWNLOAD HERE: https://mackytravel.com/gcam-6-1-night-sight-samsung-s10-exynos/

LEARN LIGHTROOM MOBILE PRESETS
https://mackytravel.com/lightroom-mobile-presets-lists/
Tried installing this on my Exynos S10e with stock Q software and it didn't open. I could see the UI in the background while setting permissions but not after.
I installed the configs, created the file path, etc. Every time I launched it closed.

Sly_North

Nov 27, 2013
The last version of BSG's GCam, MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ruler, supports the normal and wide angle cameras natively, without root. The front camera works after setting Mod Settings/View fiber format to YUV. Only the zoom lense is missing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Antretng

Antretng

Nov 7, 2016
The last version of BSG's GCam, MGC_8.1.101_A9_GVr_ruler, supports the normal and wide angle cameras natively, without root. The front camera works after setting Mod Settings/View fiber format to YUV. Only the zoom lense is missing.
Thank you for your share. That's great.

I have ordered a Galaxy Note 10. I am looking forward to check if uw and front also works for the note.

Has anyone tested it yet?

flunkyball

May 20, 2019
I just installed the latest version of 8.1 on my S20 Exynos (MGC_8.1.101_A9_GV1n) and double tapping the black between the trigger button and the galery opens the file dialog to load a config file.

Question for me is just: Which config, so far I could not find any that seems to be better than the defaults. Any recommendation ?

starbright_

Apr 11, 2010
May I ask why do you chose "ruler" and not any of the other 5 versions?
I tested "snap" on my S10e but in some images I get rings/circles of color - so artefacts by the image processing. Seems to be a known problem but that is a no-go for me.

Top Liked Posts