- Mar 15, 2007
colors config between v53 and v55 is fully the same, v51 and v52 have different settings.When i disable HDR+net it handles highlights (not as much as stock but enough) but it applies greenish-yellowish graining to whole picture. It is the same case in v54 test and v55. When i go back to v53 there is no such problem.
Checked your landscape photos from my laptop and I have no idea why these are so blurred... but indoor photos are good.Why are you trying to break my heart? Haha. I'm going for vacation two weeks...
How can I proove or test this issue? Thanks
It's a simple fast mode to make good photos for most cases, but if you have a strong contrast scene or very low light, better to use HDR++When HDR+net is enabled the results seem really good but don't know if it is any better than previous versions. However, highlights are blown out in most of the cases.
I've gone outside to take a walk and I've made a new samples:Checked your landscape photos from my laptop and I have no idea why these are so blurred... but indoor photos are good.
It can be useful for most cases, i agree with you. Especially when you give your phone someone to take a picture of you and your friends it can be quite useful since shutter speed is much faster. My problem about this version is that, when i use HDR enhanced the results are worse than v53. Did you change any settings related to that? I have uploaded some images to demonstrate the issue. V53 was handling the shadows better in my opinion. Please compare v53 and v55(hdrnet off, hdr enchaned on) yourself in any hdr required caseIt's a simple fast mode to make good photos for most cases, but if you have a strong contrast scene or very low light, better to use HDR++
it's very bad from LMC... stock is blurred always, so it's hard to say... could you check v53?I've gone outside to take a walk and I've made a new samples:
First stock, then LMC sharp. Also, the two couples with a third picture, are with exposure compensation off.
View attachment 5876555View attachment 5876553View attachment 5876551View attachment 5876549View attachment 5876547View attachment 5876545View attachment 5876543View attachment 5876541View attachment 5876539View attachment 5876537View attachment 5876535View attachment 5876533View attachment 5876531View attachment 5876529
Of course, but here it's night right now so I think would be better tomorrow, however, 55, 52 and stock:it's very bad from LMC... stock is blurred always, so it's hard to say... could you check v53?
Hm, v52 is very good... maybe it's problem of my v55Of course, but here it's night right now so I think would be better tomorrow, however, 55, 52 and stock:
View attachment 5876629View attachment 5876627View attachment 5876625View attachment 5876619View attachment 5876621View attachment 5876623
52 was still with merge 3 I think?Hm, v52 is very good... maybe it's problem of my v55
Its good but frontcamera picture the colours are terribleWho wana test best version of LMC.
@JavaSabr try this one and moded if you have better one. @CarlosLopezES Try the detail and the colors in all senario. Old version but gold. Best lmc i think
Ok dear.Its good but frontcamera picture the colours are terrible
Maybe little bit more sharpness also for Front woud be niceOk dear.
I will modify the front camera. I know about the problem. In my v2 i will correct the color. My work now is in the main cam. Now main is fine, i will play with others. Thank uou for the feedback
How much is dehazed expo value in your config?I don't like this result on s23u, it looks strange
It's already presented in my last test release in my TG group, when the release well be stable, I will post it here@JavaSabr is it possible to release a third config option? One that has a little more sharpness applied. Thanks!
-v2 for all s23:1. Re-created the config for R16 from zero.
-v3 for all s231. Changed frames count for HDR+/HDR++ from 28 to 20
2. Changed max shutter time in HDR++ for x3 to have better result in night scenes
3. Increased saturation and rebalanced light/shadows for frontcam
4. Disabled suggestion to use night mode for night shots (HDR++ produces better result)
5. Adapted this config for regular s23
6. Changed PRO button behavior (it's only for regular s23). It forces using merge 3 for all lenses, I suggest to use it only with x1 for static scenes.
-v4 for all s231. Made more strong separating light/shadows styles between LDR button on/off (I prefer LDR on for all scenarios)
2. Updated chroma denoise configuration
3. Minor updates of quality from PRO button for regular s23 in middle/low light
4. Disabled shasta again, I think finally
5. Don't use night mode, use HDR++ for low light scenarios!
-v5 for all s231. Updated noise reduction for x1 (only regular s23) in low light condition.
2. Updated noise reducing for x3 in low light condition
3. Use HDR++ instead of night shot for photos in low light!
4. Changed night shot mode to be for extremely dark condition.
5. Added upscale for telephoto to have the same jpg resolution as other cams.
-v6 for all s231. Fixed camera viewport in NS mode for x1 module in regular s23
2. Very minor changes of noise reduction in low light for x1/x3
3. Very minor changes of chroma noise reduction.
4. Fixed black levels for x1 on ultra. (violet shadows in low light)
-v7 for all s231. Updated noise reduction for all lenses.
2. Changed shadows boosting from HDR-on-Tap
3. Changed black levels for x10 module
-v8 BETA for all s231. Small updates for noise reduction
2. Small decreasing color saturation
3. Minor changes for light configuration
4. Small corrections of black levels for x10
1. Migrated to noise models from super GCam man SkyyKing007(Finesse King)
2. Returned AWB icon and updated configuration of it
3. Minor updates of light/shadows/colors.
4. Reverted some settings of black levels.
5. Changed default selfie saving settings.
6. Made better noise reduction optimization in low light for HDR++/NS
7. Introduced 3 levels of sharp configs soft/medium/sharp
8. Small other minor changes
-v2 BETA for all s231. Continue updating noise reduction configuration
2. Migrated to R17
3. Configured expo metering for Samsung devices
4. Fixed selfie crash on regular s23
5. Updated sharp configuration for soft/medium/sharp
6. Fixed AWB config for x1
7. Disabled PRO button for regular s23
-v3 BETA for all s231. Continue updating noise reduction configuration
2. Minor changes related to shadows/contrast
3. Fixed top shot functionality, thanks for @nuub1k
4. Continue updating black levels for ultra.
5. Fixed strong moving artifacts
-v4 BETA for all s231. Reverted noise models from SkyyKing007(Finesse King) to use LGV50
2. Continue experimenting with noise reduction configuration
3. Increased ISO limits for selfie camera
4. Updated black levels for x1 in ultra
-v5 for all s231. Continue tuning noise reduction configuration
2. Fixed black levels for UW in ultra
3. Reworked sharp config for soft/medium/sharp profiles
-v6 for all s231. Updated noise reduction configuration
2. Set 28 frames for HDR+/HDR++ by default
3. Small updates of sharp config for soft/medium/sharp profiles
4. Enable LDR button by default (recommend for most scenes)
5. Changed HDR model to p4a5g
-v7 for all s231. Very minor correcting of noise reduction
2. Repaired my color correction which was broken in v5
3. Changed HDR model to p5
4. Updated sharp configuration
-v8 for all s231. Continue configuration black levels for all modules of s23 ultra
2. Updated AWB config
3. Changed white level for all modules
4. Increased ISO limits for low light.
-v9 for all s231. Small color corrections
2. Updated AWB config
3. Updated white levels
4. Small updates for light/shadows config
-v10 for all s231. Very small increasing color saturation for all modules
2. Small correction of black levels and colors for UW on ultra
3. Disabled top shot feature to use better interfaces with geometric corrections
4. Changed HDR model to p7p after some testing in sunny conditions
5. Introduced new module 'S' (sport) which uses X1 lense with optimizations for very dynamic objects (especially HDRe mode)
-v11 for all s231. Reverted HDR model and pixel interface
2. Returned the 'top shot' feature
3. Rebalanced S module
4. Updated colors and black levels correction, thanks for @jacer and @flash137
5. Disabled spatial gain map to resolve vignette on small s23
6. Updated AWB config
-v12 for all s231. Spilt HDR model settings for ultra p7p and regular p5
2. Updated color corrections
3. Updated AWB config
1. Updated max expo time in HDRe for X3/x10 lenses
2. Added PRO button to boost noise reduction (mostly for HDRe/NS who wants to have smoother image in low light)
3. Reduced violet aberrations on all lenses
4. Returned HDRnet button just to have easiest way to switch between HDR+/HDRe modes and to see the current mode