Hmm, I initially thought I must have had an illusion but after reading your post I doubt it.Got some weird result sometimes with v9, S23. Like "halo" in the middle (normal render) and darker colors on corners.
Did same shot with v6 and no issue.
Anyone having this?
Will post comparison pictures later, need to check on a computer first. I'm outside doing some pictures right now.
Just to know if anyone is having this.
Thx12-es verziót töltöttek fel:
EDIT: I RECOMMEND FOLLOWING THIS POST TO INSTALL WORKING GCAM LMC version (remind to enable HDR++) Post in thread 'Working GCAM for S23 Ultra' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/working-gcam-for-s23-ultra.4550019/post-88407193 AGC version...forum.xda-developers.com
It's not really the best config that matters - just download the latest one and use it. The thing is that you have to know when to use them. For example javasabr for AGC has 3 main profiles, sharp, medium and soft - load any that you prefer - sharper photos have more noise, more contrast and are closer to stock Samsung photos. Next thing are the internal (sub)profiles - "disable", "ka", "Natural-ZSL" and so on - again you have to know when to use them when taking photos.
-v2 for all s23:
-v3 for all s231. Changed frames count for HDR+/HDR++ from 28 to 20
2. Changed max shutter time in HDR++ for x3 to have better result in night scenes
3. Increased saturation and rebalanced light/shadows for frontcam
4. Disabled suggestion to use night mode for night shots (HDR++ produces better result)
5. Adapted this config for regular s23
6. Changed PRO button behavior (it's only for regular s23). It forces using merge 3 for all lenses, I suggest to use it only with x1 for static scenes.
-v4 for all s231. Made more strong separating light/shadows styles between LDR button on/off (I prefer LDR on for all scenarios)
2. Updated chroma denoise configuration
3. Minor updates of quality from PRO button for regular s23 in middle/low light
4. Disabled shasta again, I think finally
5. Don't use night mode, use HDR++ for low light scenarios!
-v5 for all s231. Updated noise reduction for x1 (only regular s23) in low light condition.
2. Updated noise reducing for x3 in low light condition
3. Use HDR++ instead of night shot for photos in low light!
4. Changed night shot mode to be for extremely dark condition.
5. Added upscale for telephoto to have the same jpg resolution as other cams.
-v6 for all s23
-v7 for all s23
-v8 BETA for all s23
1. Migrated to noise models from super GCam man SkyyKing007(Finesse King)
2. Returned AWB icon and updated configuration of it
3. Minor updates of light/shadows/colors.
4. Reverted some settings of black levels.
5. Changed default selfie saving settings.
6. Made better noise reduction optimization in low light for HDR++/NS
7. Introduced 3 levels of sharp configs soft/medium/sharp
8. Small other minor changes
-v2 BETA for all s231. Continue updating noise reduction configuration
2. Migrated to R17
3. Configured expo metering for Samsung devices
4. Fixed selfie crash on regular s23
5. Updated sharp configuration for soft/medium/sharp
6. Fixed AWB config for x1
7. Disabled PRO button for regular s23
-v3 BETA for all s23
-v4 BETA for all s23
-v5 for all s23
-v6 for all s23
-v7 for all s23
-v8 for all s23
-v9 for all s23
-v10 for all s231. Very small increasing color saturation for all modules
2. Small correction of black levels and colors for UW on ultra
3. Disabled top shot feature to use better interfaces with geometric corrections
4. Changed HDR model to p7p after some testing in sunny conditions
5. Introduced new module 'S' (sport) which uses X1 lense with optimizations for very dynamic objects (especially HDRe mode)
-v11 for all s23
-v12 for all s23
-v13 for all s231. Updated max expo time in HDRe for X3/x10 lenses
2. Added PRO button to boost noise reduction (mostly for HDRe/NS who wants to have smoother image in low light)
3. Reduced violet aberrations on all lenses
4. Returned HDRnet button just to have easiest way to switch between HDR+/HDRe modes and to see the current mode
1. Renamed modes to be more clear (General-ZSL, LDR-ZSL, Natural Night-NS, HDR-NS)
2. Added a new mode HDR-NS which optimizes night shot for day/night usage with good dynamic range.
3. Updated contrast configuration for all modes
4. Updated sharp config for all modes
5. Updated noise reduction configuration
6. Updated colors for X1 and selfie cameras
7. Updated natural night mode for selfie camera.
-v8 for s23 ultra:1. Renamed profiles General-ZSL to Natural-ZSL, LDR-ZSL to Vibrant-ZSL
2. Updated configuration of dehaze and contrast for all lenses and profiles
3. Updated noise reduction configuration
4. Small other changes based on user feedback
5. Updated color saturation configuration
6. Updated Sport-NS profile to better handle motion artifacts
7. Decreased maximum expo time limit from 1/5 to 1/7
8. Synchronized config for regular s23
1. Small updated for noise reduction
2. Small updated for contrast configuration
3. Changed expo metering mode from matrix to center weight and updated expo compensation configuration
4. Small updates for black levels of X3/X10
5. Small other changes based on user feedback
-v11 for s23 ultra:
-v15 for all s23:
-v16 for all s23:1. Set limit for longest expo time 1/10 (will be separated astro config)
2. Reset to default white level
3. Small black levels correction for x1 on ultra
4. Renamed Sport-NS to Sport because it works good with NS and ZSL and use ZSL as default mode
5. Set expo compensation +0.3 for X10 lense
6. Updated constrast + dehaze configuration for all lenses
7. Ported color correction config from my config for LMC 8.8
8. Updated sharp config for x10
9. Set 35 frames for all Natural Night-NS profiles and 22 frames for HDR-NS
10. Set 30 frames for ZSL
11. Increased max iso for Natural Night-NS profile
12. Introduced separated astro config based on medium with max 9 minutes for astro and 1/3 for night sight
1. Fix merging 30 ZSL frames (v15 still merges only 28)
2. Increase ISO in ZSL for X1 and x0.6
3. Updated black levels for 0.6x and x1 (on ultra)
4. Sport in ZSL has 11-14 frames, in NS - 9
5. Ported sharp settings from my LMC config which has detailed sharp control
6. Updated light configuration for all lenses
7. Updated max iso for Sport profile
8. Revert colors to use system correction from Samsung
9. Remade Vibrant-ZSL to Vibrant-NS
10. Updated noise reduction for 0.6x and 10x lenses
11. Changed metering mode from center weight to matrix
12. Updated AWB profiles