May 25, 2009
Fort Wayne, Indiana

Attachments

• IMG_20190519_103102.jpg
    IMG_20190519_103102.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 1,413

randomhkkid

Jul 4, 2011
does that version allow you to increase the amount of burst shots in HDR+E mode?
(i dont have the 7pro yet... order still processing)

Yup. I can increase the nunber of frames up to 70.

But doesn't GCam require Camera2 API in which editing build.prop file is required? I might be wrong though.
I believe it does use the Camera2 API but it definitely does not require any build.prop changes.

Reactions: iamMG

Emanuel09

Aug 24, 2014
this Gcam is working for me

Gcam_6.2.024_Advanced_V2.0

i installed this one and only the portrait mode is not working, but all is working fine

Paz9

Jan 3, 2011
Google Pixel 8 Pro
<Mod edit: Quoted post deleted>
thanks!

is there a dev dedicated on working on a port to the op7pro? or do we pretty much have to test and try them all?

Last edited by a moderator:

SAO

Oct 4, 2007
thanks!

is there a dev dedicated on working on a port to the op7pro? or do we pretty much have to test and try them all?

There have been tests going on the net. YouTubers, forums (Reddit, OnePlus) it's really too early as the phone has barely reached everybody yet ...we will need to give it some time but I guess that Aranova and Xtreme will be the ones to really follow.

I know some have tested the one for the Mi9, and it works pretty well of what I heard. But best things is to dig and search around...and of course test.

Reactions: Paz9

Paz9

Jan 3, 2011
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Thank you @SAO

I just have to wait now for OP to ship my phone
Hopefully the camera can keep up to my p3xl I've conflicting info, atleast that way I can sell it and cover the loss, otherwise if can quality is a lot worse I may end up keeping both and using the pixel as my work/cam phone.

SAO

Oct 4, 2007
Oh, sorry to say.... But I doubt it will keep up with your P3XL.... At least not for now. Gcam will probably help out. But I'm worried about the shutter speed (catching my kids while they move, animals, etc...) But it's most probably going to be a testing adventure...only tests and improvements are going to make it go further. I know that OnePlus takes their camera issues seriously this time around - a post on their forum from Jimmy Z mentioned that they are gathering as much feedback as possible to make improvements.
They have the sensor and the optics now to make it great....it all comes down to post processing today.

Thank you @SAO

I just have to wait now for OP to ship my phone
Hopefully the camera can keep up to my p3xl I've conflicting info, atleast that way I can sell it and cover the loss, otherwise if can quality is a lot worse I may end up keeping both and using the pixel as my work/cam phone.

Reactions: Paz9

Top Liked Posts