Working GCam Mod?

Search This thread

welton 28

Apr 26, 2012
Cariacica
Is there any working GCam mod available for the MI 9 SE?
I tried several versions, only some of them work partially - night mode is lacking as hell.
Reminds me of the MI8 before they implemented fixes for it in the official ROM.
Did some1 have any more luck with a working version?
Camera2API is enabled and fully supported says Camera2API Probe app..

smok1nho

Sep 18, 2016
I tried on my mi9se many gcam. And all gcam's made portrait mode only for face camera. If you choose portrait mode for main camera = will be nothing. Anyone have gcam with posibility Portrait mode in Main Camera?

giorgarasgr

Mar 28, 2021

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can someone upload some photo samples of gcam night sight vs stock night mode on Mi 9 se?
    Here you go...
    Mi 9 SE Stock Camera Night Mode:
    MUSVtTs.jpg

GCam for Mi 9 SE: (BSG V4++ Night Sight):
    py3Ris6.jpg
    Developer (BSG) already working on mod, and there is bug in camera2api, the same, as was in mi8 camera. So developer now trying to get around this problem. On other side we trying to force xiaomi to fix bug via community. If you want better GoogleCam with all functions, please rate and comment here:
    https://c.mi.com/thread-2173479-1-1.html
    this version works fine
    https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/Gcam_6.2.030_Advanced_BF_V2.2.1.190822.1145.apk

disable awb
    go to "about > tick enable advanced > go to hdr > disable awbgains mod"
    Go to BSG mod settings-->Fix
    Sett buffer fix to On
    Image format JPEG (Need mi8)
    Add aux to camera switch On
    This is what I set
    how to use wide lens?
    You can do that by tapping the button for switching the rear and front camera module in the lower left corner of the screen, they added the wide angle to that button. The cycle goes like this: Main>Front>Wide>Back to Main.