Themes / Apps / Mods Working Gcam

Search This thread

galr

Jun 18, 2014
I use Wichaya, but I found it weird that it has access to my clipboard, to turn on wifi , or to access/modify any file on the internal storage (for XML I guess? There must be a better way that letting an app access the whole storage). Why the clipboard? I just disabled it and restricted all internet access to the app.

knasiotis

Aug 21, 2016
You guys see this? https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-P-Z-D/f/dl0/

This version might contain work from Arnova8G2 and BSG.

GCam 8.2 with lots of settings, for more advanced users.

Configs are saved in the /ConfigsSettings8.2/ directory. Some configs come with the app, go to Settings > Config > "Restore Configs" if they're not available after installing.

• Built based on April007.
  • AUX support with separate configuration by modules.
  • Huge libpatcher, including fix saber artifacts.
  • Configurable additional mode for one selected module.
  • Config support / (resetting settings creates "wired" Configs).
  • Split Patcher, Color Fix, AWB, Noise Model, Black Level, Saber, Binning, and more.
  • Choice of model, viewfinder format, RAW format, fixed resolution, video session.
  • 24 noise models, 49 AWB models.
  • And much more

Looks like a new Russian GCam porting group has emerged. The amount of settings in this new port is insane. I don't know much about this, but hopefully someone more skilled will take the time to understand the different settings and perhaps post a XML config for our Mi 11 Ultra.

In the meantime, here's a XML file by me. Should be attached to this post. I only changed a few settings, the most important ones being the Auxiliary cameras, I guess. They didn't work 'out of the box'. I also changed the camera names to correct ones.
All Mi 11 Ultra sensors work in this port. Back main, front, periscope and ultra wide.

View attachment 5310463

The 1x & 2x buttons above the shutter button is just digital zoom (not sure how to make them disappear haha:)) however the buttons on the left (0.5x, 1x, 5x) are the ones that actually allow to switch between the lenses.

This XML should ONLY be imported in the PZD GCam port. In other ports it will most likely not work.

To import the attached XML file just create a folder named "ConfigsSettings8.2" (has to have this exact name) on your device. Open the PZD GCam app. Next, tap the arrow that is in the upper part of the screen, open the settings menu in the PZD GCam port and find the "Config" option. Now just click import and find the XML file. And, done. :)

Of course don't expect amazing pictures, this is mostly for those who like to tinker and test this stuff. Have fun.
There are no buttons to change lenses on the side on my mi 11 ultra after I installed and loaded configs

kontradict

Dec 4, 2022
Just got my new Mi 11 Pro with the China ROM yesterday and one of the first things I tried was installing the GCam. Since I had good experiences with the one from Wichaya, I tried using this one again - installation worked fine, but whenever I try to import a XML Config (even when located in the Configs8 folder) it says
"open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)". First I looked up the permission settings of the app, but none of the for me logical permission accesses solved the problem.

After that I also tried Arnova8G2, but there I have the same problem.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Cause I really would like to try out some configs.

apokit

Feb 28, 2013
Just got my new Mi 11 Pro with the China ROM yesterday and one of the first things I tried was installing the GCam. Since I had good experiences with the one from Wichaya, I tried using this one again - installation worked fine, but whenever I try to import a XML Config (even when located in the Configs8 folder) it says
"open failed: EACCES (Permission denied)". First I looked up the permission settings of the app, but none of the for me logical permission accesses solved the problem.

After that I also tried Arnova8G2, but there I have the same problem.

Anyone know how to solve this problem? Cause I really would like to try out some configs.
Try bsg gcam

Reactions: kontradict

kontradict

Dec 4, 2022
Installation of 8.6.263_A11_V14 worked fine, can you also recommend a config file for it?
Just tried it with the config from Wichaya and I could load it, so I think loading a config with this one is possible, but whenever I want to open the settings menu afterwards, the app closes itself.

apokit

Feb 28, 2013
Installation of 8.6.263_A11_V14 worked fine, can you also recommend a config file for it?
Just tried it with the config from Wichaya and I could load it, so I think loading a config with this one is possible, but whenever I want to open the settings menu afterwards, the app closes itself.
If you have telegram search Xiaomi 11 xml and you will find

Jul 2, 2012
Updated GCam for Mi 11 Ultra ^^

Which version from following is for Mi 11 Ultra? Apart from installing apk, anything more to be done?

SirTAVARES

Sep 26, 2020
Tech in Bermudas
Vivo X90 Pro Plus
Which version from following is for Mi 11 Ultra? Apart from installing apk, anything more to be done?

What do you mean? You have the instructions there for the apk, xml and lib

or you can try to configure it yourself

Jul 2, 2012
What do you mean? You have the instructions there for the apk, xml and lib

or you can try to configure it yourself
I donwloaded and installed GCam8.2.204_Greatness.220901.2136Release_Snap.apk on my Mi 11 Ultra and it works.

Arcide

Nov 20, 2011
Sarajevo
Realme X2 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
How did you even get to the greatness cam from there?? 😆

Follow his first link, scroll down, find Xiaomi 11 ultra, click, follow instructions. Wasn't so hard, was it?

Top Liked Posts