How To Guide working method to enable Volte and Vowifi using PDC (no root)

Search This thread

SteveHG

Dec 23, 2008
Sofia
Hello there, I have all the tools and apps to go ahead with Volte -Vowifi activation on my OnePlus 7 Pro GM1911 model (INDIA). While in Kuwait use
SIM 1 - Carrier is Stc KW (formerly known as Viva incase you not aware) This sim support DATA+CALLING
SIM 2 - Carrier is Ooredoo ( formerly known as Wataniya) - This sim too support Data+Call but I have only calling on this sim.
Did tried to activate Volte via QPST>PDC apps, but could not find Carrier Stc KW name in PDC list tied with commercii profile but didnt work.

For sim 2, Carrier Ooredoo name too didnt listed in PDC list, so randomly tried Vodafone and commercii both profiles work, and could see icon too on screen.

Now Sugest; which Profile to be selected for Stc KW to have Volte activated.
If you have the carrier config file, pls be sharing, and also let me know if i can load any external config files in PDC application to be activated on & for selected sim
Ask in the 1+ 7 Pro forum, not here.

Obeid Allah

Aug 19, 2017
Hello there, I have all the tools and apps to go ahead with Volte -Vowifi activation on my OnePlus 7 Pro GM1911 model (INDIA). While in Kuwait use
SIM 1 - Carrier is Stc KW (formerly known as Viva incase you not aware) This sim support DATA+CALLING
SIM 2 - Carrier is Ooredoo ( formerly known as Wataniya) - This sim too support Data+Call but I have only calling on this sim.
Did tried to activate Volte via QPST>PDC apps, but could not find Carrier Stc KW name in PDC list tied with commercii profile but didnt work.

For sim 2, Carrier Ooredoo name too didnt listed in PDC list, so randomly tried Vodafone and commercii both profiles work, and could see icon too on screen.

Now Sugest; which Profile to be selected for Stc KW to have Volte activated.
If you have the carrier config file, pls be sharing, and also let me know if i can load any external config files in PDC application to be activated on & for selected sim
Try vodafone_uk profile , you need to change it for the two sims not one , when activating the profile check sub0 and sub1 , you can load it if you have , but I didn't try it before

jjcosi

Sep 6, 2021
I have been following the method but PDC does not detect my Oneplus 9. I installed the drivers for Qualcomm but not sure those are the ones for Oneplus 9. Do I need to be root as I read somewhere that starting on oneplus 9 root is required for this?

Thanks!

SteveHG

Dec 23, 2008
Sofia
This is an 1+9 Pro forum and we want to read answers and questions only for this model. There is an 1+9 forum for that model. Read the rules.

Last edited:

Esteban4469

Sep 7, 2021
1. install Logkit v1.0.apk, and Engineering Mode v1.01.0.171117173719.apk
2. Open Phone and type *#800# select Engineering Mode
3. Oneplus Logkit ---> Function Switch ---> enable VoLTE, VoWifi и VT
4. Reboot
5. Open settings and enable VOLTE and voWi-fi
6. Open Phone and type *#801# select Engineering Mode
7. Switch to full port switch
8. Open settings and enable mymilestonecard debugging by usb mode
9. adb reboot ftm
10. adb shell
11. setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb
12. Open PDC and select profile ( sub0 and sub1 then click activate for VoLTE PTCRB for example)
13. Close PDC
14. adb reboot

This works really well for me, thank you! Facing same issue here. Help is appreciated.

Last edited:

Nymn

Sep 22, 2021
4. Reboot
8. Open settings and enable debugging by usb mode
9. adb reboot ftm
10. adb shell
11. setprop sys.usb.config diag,diag_mdm,qdss,qdss_mdm,serial_cdev,dpl,rmnet,adb
12. Open PDC and select profile ( sub0 and sub1 then click activate for VoLTE PTCRB for example)
13. Close PDC
14. adb reboot
Hi. Do I have to do all of these steps? Because I did 1-5 and everything is working:)
And I have a question about the 5G. I chose option NR/LTE/TDSCDMA/GSM/WCDMA (#*#*4636#*#* ) and when I reboot the phone, option with 5G is not available.
1+9pro
Thank you

mertkan

Feb 12, 2010
Istanbul
Hi All,

It seems at i am stuck at step 9. My phone boots after "adb reboot ftm", i see the Chinese characters but after that adb doesn't recognize my device again.

Do you have any idea why?

cukrowy

May 7, 2019
Hello, I have a problem with PDC because I can not select the phone, it does not show me the list of it.

I do everything as in the manual is but it stops on the PDC, and further I can not do anything.

Phone OnePlus 9 Pro.

Hildanew

Sep 21, 2021
hi guys, cant instal com.oem.oemlogkit_1.0-1.apk on new stable OxygenOS 12 1+ 9 PRO. can you some help? is working/it is possible enable unsupported VOLTE on Andriod 12/OxygenOS 12? Thank you.

stratoseric

Dec 10, 2021
i just upgrade my pgone to oos12 and i cant seem to reactivate back my volte and vowifi as well. it doesnt allow me to install.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    4. Reboot
    8. Open settings and enable debugging by usb mode
    9. adb reboot ftm
    10. adb shell
    13. Close PDC
    14. adb reboot
    Thanks that worked perfectly. Do you know how to enable 5G? it doesn't show up in setting as an option
    *#*#4636#*#* then Phone Information -> Set preferred network type. Choose :

NR/LTE/TDSCDMA/CDMA/EvDo/GSM/WCDMA

Or

NR/LTE/TDSCDMA/GSM/WCDMA

try this first
    First of all, apologies for asking such basic questions.

I have done something similar to this procedure on a 5 and a 6 previously, but now I am the proud owner of a 9 pro europe variant and would like to enable VOLTE as per your instructions.
    where do I find th apk's listed on your instructions list?
    What version of PDC is needed, I have one installed from 1 year ago is it the same one?
    latest qpst with pdc
    First of all, apologies for asking such basic questions.

I have done something similar to this procedure on a 5 and a 6 previously, but now I am the proud owner of a 9 pro europe variant and would like to enable VOLTE as per your instructions.
    where do I find th apk's listed on your instructions list?
    What version of PDC is needed, I have one installed from 1 year ago is it the same one?
    apks
    Thank you so much!
    I am still not able to complete the full procedure though.
    After step 11, the shell accepts the command but when I load pdc the phone does not show up in pdc.
    I used the pdv version in the attachment. Any ideas on why this is happening?
    try install latest qualcomm drivers