Question Working Notification app?

Search This thread

victorkent69

Mar 31, 2015
I would like to have a substitute to the notification LED and subsequently I have tried a couple of notification apps from Google Play (Always on Edge, NotifyBuddy, AOA, etc.) but I could not make them work even if they seemed to have all the required permissions and the battery optimization was deactivated.
Any suggestion?

Thanks !

Russ-

May 17, 2021
London U.K
I would like to have a substitute to the notification LED and subsequently I have tried a couple of notification apps from Google Play (Always on Edge, NotifyBuddy, AOA, etc.) but I could not make them work even if they seemed to have all the required permissions and the battery optimization was deactivated.
Any suggestion?

Thanks !
Try aodNotfiy. It works a treat for me. But make sure "Show on lock screen" permission is added.

arifn82

Dec 30, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Any suggestion?

Thanks !
notifybuddy works fine for me..indonesia rom latest