working on XDA

Search This thread

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
How do we work in a sense of freelancing here on XDA and how do we get the work?
Hello @mfqureshi47 and welcome to XDA.

I guess you already find some answers to your questions in the rules of this forum like
XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.
Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
or
  • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
  • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
I suggest to scan mainly the devlopment fora and I'm convinced you easily understand the spirit of this private website.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

Reactions: Austinredstoner

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How do we work in a sense of freelancing here on XDA and how do we get the work?
    Hello @mfqureshi47 and welcome to XDA.

I guess you already find some answers to your questions in the rules of this forum like
    XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.
    Commercial advertising, advertising referral links, pay-per-click links, all forms of crypto-mining and other income generating methods are forbidden. Do not use XDA-Developers as a means to make money.
    or
    • Don’t use XDA to advertise your product or service. Proprietors of for-pay products or services, may use XDA to get feedback, provide beta access, or a free version of their product for XDA users and to offer support, but not to post with the intention of selling. This includes promoting sites similar / substantially similar to XDA-Developers.com.
    • Do not post press releases, announcements, links to trial software or commercial services, unless you’re posting an exclusive release for XDA-Developers.com.
    I suggest to scan mainly the devlopment fora and I'm convinced you easily understand the spirit of this private website.

Regards
    Oswald Boelcke
    Senior Moderator