working viper audio mod for android 11

Search This thread

Firozhari

Oct 31, 2016
Hi everyone I'd like to add on my experience with trying to get v4a to work.

Background :
OnePlus 8 pro currently running OxygenOS 11.0.2.2 IN11DA rooted using patched boot.img with magisk canary.
I had cyberpunk boot animation and systemless hosts modules installed before flashing v4a.

Process:
I flashed the viperFXAndroid11.zip file in this thread using magisk.
After reboot both sim slots were not working(I did not have this issue when installing the other magisk modules).

FIX:
1. Boot into safe boot and turn off airplane mode
2. Reboot
3. Enable all modules in magisk and reboot.

All modules work without any sim detection or bluetooth disconnect issues after this.

The weird thing now is that after I install any new magisk module or simply just reboot the device, I get sim detection issues after reboot. So, I have to go do the safe boot thing again to get everything to work.

I removed and uninstalled viper4android completely and this issue still persists if I have any magisk modules loaded.

d3viou5

Jun 4, 2007
Has anyone got this to work without setting SELinux to permissive?

There are lots of work arounds and I've managed to get almost all of them to work in one way or another, but only with Permissive. Nothing with Enforcing.

Also, does anyone have the URL for Magisk Canary? The one here says it has been depreciated and I don't want to install some random APK from the internet.

d3viou5

Jun 4, 2007
SUCCESS!!!

I wanted to share the process I found from a thread that works with SELinux enforcing on OnePlus 8 Pro.

I'm on CrDroid with Magisk canary if that is any use.

I downloaded the files from this post. And followed the instructions from this post by @Drigio. Outlined below.

Baim alif said:
another way.... enforcing Android 11 (R)
1.install busy box (magisk module)
2.reboot
3.install viper 2.7.2.1 apk - self reboot
4. uninstall viper application
5. install viper 2.7.1.6 apk
6. enjoy
I removed all viper related and audio mods from magisk. Uninstalled viper app.
Before step 1, I installed Audio Modification Library in magisk.
Did all steps mentioned above. However viper 2.7.1.6 app would force close.
So I uninstalled it, installed 2.7.2.1 again and turned on "Legacy Mode" in Viper 2.7.2.1 Settings. BOOM!
It showed NEON enabled and status Normal.
Can confirm its working on my OP 8T custom rom, Android 11, Magisk 23!
BTW its a super mod! Thanks to all the devs :) and for the above instructions!

It also works without legacy mode running which is awesome.

Props to everyone...... involved.

Reactions: Binary Assault

Drigio

Jan 9, 2015
SUCCESS!!!

I wanted to share the process I found from a thread that works with SELinux enforcing on OnePlus 8 Pro.

I downloaded the files from this post. And followed the instructions from this post by @Drigio. Outlined below.

So I uninstalled it, installed 2.7.2.1 again and turned on "Legacy Mode" in Viper 2.7.2.1 Settings. BOOM!

Amazing! Glad to know I could be of help. Enjoy the super audio mod 😄

archz2

Jan 25, 2013
New Delhi
OnePlus 9RT
I tried this on my Oneplus 9RT 5G running Android 11. No success. Everytime I start viper, it keeps asking me to install drivers. I install it and the phone reboots. After that I open the viper app, it asks for the same driver installation. I do it, and the phone reboots again. Then I repeat the same process but I can't get to viper app without seeing the driver installation notification.

ygbatista

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, I edit the post-fs-data.sh script file and add some permissions and I get it working here, try it:

Install Viper (attached), reboot;
Open Viper and install drivers, reboot;
Open Viper and set Legacy Mode, it work here.

Attachments

• ViperFX_Android11.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Plese use this attachment
    Can anyone confirm that this file is safe?

I can confirm the #3 Attached Files , work well at H2OS 11.IN11 (the first stable build android 11 , should be same with O2OS)
    with magisk v21.0 , magisk manager v8.0.2 , install it as a module at MAGISK , do not need any audio midification libiary moudle
    Hii all
    In magiks viper is available.install it .but don't install drivers. Install viper and reboot. Don't touch it.now come once again to magiks install audio modification library. Reboot. Then go to viper install drivers.reboot it.check driver status.it should have been installed.
    Thanks
    The Viper mod in the magisk manager works fine on Android 11 if you switch SELinux to permissive.
    SUCCESS!!!

Baim alif said:
    another way.... enforcing Android 11 (R)
    1.install busy box (magisk module)
    2.reboot
    3.install viper 2.7.2.1 apk - self reboot
    4. uninstall viper application
    5. install viper 2.7.1.6 apk
    6. enjoy