World record 3T benchmark score?

Opinion?

• Total voters
Search This thread

NoobOver9000

Apr 2, 2019
So I was "tweaking" my 3T focusing on performance víi custom roms, kernels and tweaks.
Got the scores you see in the screenshots
Any world record or something to see?
Share your best scores if possible to see. All the things I did are kinda hard to explain so if this gets enough attention I'll upload a guide or smth.
Battery isn't a priority(still 4h SOT with my usage vs 5h without anything), performance is outstanding, full 821 power.

Antutu:189K

Geekbench:
Single:1842
Multi:4778

Geekbech after another tweak:

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pnKG7l7bp]

Last edited:
Reactions: vip57

Reeb_Lam

Aug 4, 2015
Delhi
I once did this to my oneplus one. Only performance . The phone scored more than it's successor i.e oneplus two. Your scores are looking great but I heard that SD 821 had some issues at higher clock speed, don't remember where. Is it stable though?

NoobOver9000

Apr 2, 2019
I once did this to my oneplus one. Only performance . The phone scored more than it's successor i.e oneplus two. Your scores are looking great but I heard that SD 821 had some issues at higher clock speed, don't remember where. Is it stable though?

0 Issues, sometimes gets a bit lower or higher scores, but overall gets scores and etc like those, 0 stability issues, works fast AF without issues, 0 heat, PUBG for an hour HDR Ultra with antialiasing and felt lil hot but so similar without anything so 0 problems!

Last edited:

NoobOver9000

Apr 2, 2019
can you share your setup

Will share it in 2-3 days, all I can say is that I'm using NitrogenOS 8.1 with Mady's kernel with some "modifications", I'll post exactly what I have(Exact kernel ver/ROM/Firmware/Partitions/Apps Installed/Gapps...) to get at least a 30% boost of extra power of what you are used to see or feel.

Reactions: vip57

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So I was "tweaking" my 3T focusing on performance víi custom roms, kernels and tweaks.
    Got the scores you see in the screenshots
    Any world record or something to see?
    Share your best scores if possible to see. All the things I did are kinda hard to explain so if this gets enough attention I'll upload a guide or smth.
    Battery isn't a priority(still 4h SOT with my usage vs 5h without anything), performance is outstanding, full 821 power.

Antutu:189K

Geekbench:
    Single:1842
    Multi:4778

Geekbech after another tweak:

[URL=https://imageshack.com/i/pnKG7l7bp]
    Looking forward to your guide.

I have a lot of exams this weeks bit I'll try to do it, for the weekend for sure, I'll notify
    can you share your setup

Will share it in 2-3 days, all I can say is that I'm using NitrogenOS 8.1 with Mady's kernel with some "modifications", I'll post exactly what I have(Exact kernel ver/ROM/Firmware/Partitions/Apps Installed/Gapps...) to get at least a 30% boost of extra power of what you are used to see or feel.