Worth buying a new Mi Pad 1 in 2019?

Search This thread

dannyboyswe

Dec 23, 2010
Gothenburg
EDIT: I managed to find a used one for half that price, so I jumped at it! :)

Hi!

I found a local dealer who still has a few brand new Mi Pad 1 in stock for about $250.
Is that a good price, and is it worth getting 2019?

If I buy one it will be mainly for gaming (emulators to be more specific). I wanted to pick up a Nvidia Shield K1, but they seem rather expensive for a pre owned one, and a Xiaomi Mi Pad is internally pretty much the same thing, right?

Last edited:

ayushagarwal9753

Mar 20, 2014
I dont think it is a good choice in 2019 and that too for 250 dollar is too much i bought it 3 yrs back (brand new) for 10000 inr that's arround 140.45 dollars. I would say rather go look for mi pad 4 or any new ipads. As far as gamming goes nah drivers are not too much optimised hence poor performance like you will get 20-25 fps in pubg with everything set to lowest with gfx tool and custom rom (nvidia shield blobs which in my opinion is the fastest available for this thing)

Reactions: fluster84

Akshat2100

Jan 1, 2015
In general it would definitely be a bad idea but if you just want to play low power emulators like NES and all then you could go for it. But don't expect good performance from emulators like dolphin and PPSSPP. also, I would recommend you install a shield blobs based rom as soon as you get your device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I dont think it is a good choice in 2019 and that too for 250 dollar is too much i bought it 3 yrs back (brand new) for 10000 inr that's arround 140.45 dollars. I would say rather go look for mi pad 4 or any new ipads. As far as gamming goes nah drivers are not too much optimised hence poor performance like you will get 20-25 fps in pubg with everything set to lowest with gfx tool and custom rom (nvidia shield blobs which in my opinion is the fastest available for this thing)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone