Would people be interested in a phone specific website? UPDATE Layout and design 75%

Search This thread

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
OK ladies and gentlemen. I have been busy working on a site for the Mytouch4g to centralize and make it a tad bit easier to get to what you want for our phone. At the moment it is still not ready for full release but I have a little test up so people can get an Idea as to what to look forward to.

This in no way makes the final product as there will be changes along the way but it does show the general direction I was thinking on taking for it. Let me know your thoughts and opinion and I am a freelance designer so I can take the critic punches;).

Click here for site

Last edited:

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Alright liking the responce. I will be working on it and hopefully have something to show soon. Stay tuned....

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Good idea, i think you should make the layout intuitive and easy to navigate so noob wont be scared. :D

Plan on keeping it simple at the beginning then building up to a full site. Would like to know what additions people would want so I have an idea of what to add.

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Gonna get some work going on it this weekend. Main focuses of the site will be first and foremost overall design. Then once a design is set in stone this is a small lost I will tackle.

-ease of use
-information about our phones
-a listing / directory of all roms and kernels
-links back to major site (XDA)
-still debating on a small forum section.

Those are the basics at the moment.

estallings15

Apr 22, 2011
Looks promising!

Could you have specific sections?
GB
ICS

And within each section sub sections for Sense and AOSP? Man, that would rock.

Last edited:

EYO3L

Apr 10, 2012
Man, this is something that was extremely necessary but no one was actually motivated enough to do so. I mean, I personally know a lot of people who have mytouches and they dont know where to get the proper info about what they want to do with it... i totally have your back man. Try to get more pics in the thing, and you could possibly link the popular ROM's for the mytouches to the website

holmes901

Jun 18, 2009
Orlando
Thanks guys for the feedback. There will be of course massive fixes I was just happy to have a layout finally though it might change

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Dude that would be amazing... get me if you need any help with the artwork ;)

Sent from my HTC Glacier MIUI using xda premium
    If anyone needs art help, you're the dude to go to IMO.
    I really love the layout of the website, there is one thing that irks me though, the banner at the top that says Mytouch isn't capitalized :D
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone