Question would you get one case like this one or no way

Search This thread

96carboard

Jul 17, 2018
*groan* If it's metal it will effect rf wave propagation... invariably. Best not to have any and if any, as little as possible.
Without knowing the wave propagation patterns of the antennas there's no way to know it's effects. That's just for transmission, there's also the issue of receiving signals, ghosting and other obstacle induced phenomenon.

If it's using more battery in the case, it's definitely interfering with the antenna efficiency.

You are incorrecr. I don't think it will be productive for me to go into details of the physics in this instance, so feel free to believe what you like.

Gnaius

Aug 2, 2018
Rome
Google Pixel 6 Pro
If you want indestructible, order a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro. I've used them for years, and have dropped phones numerous times with no issues. The built-in screen protectors suck; I always remove them, and run it naked.

The Pixel 6 Pro model has a lower lip on the sides (as do almost all cases for the P6P); probably makes it a little more vulnerable to an unlucky drop, but it seems to be otherwise the same tank as always

I just ordered one; should arrive in a few days.

jazzgott

Apr 27, 2011
Cornwall
Xiaomi Mi 3
Lenovo Zuk Z1
Just go with the Otterbox Defender Pro, the case you are looking at is more bulky than the Otterbox and with the Otterbox you don't have to use the holster. Been using them exclusively for years with no phone damage at all.
lol not for sixty bucks, no thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just go with the Otterbox Defender Pro, the case you are looking at is more bulky than the Otterbox and with the Otterbox you don't have to use the holster. Been using them exclusively for years with no phone damage at all.
    Depends on your usage, any recent reviews, and if brand names have similar...
    What I don't like is a face plant looks like it would transmit the impact and G loading directly to the dislplay. High G loads can then be transmitted to internal components like the mobo which are G loading sensitive.
    The front, rear and corner impact surfaces should be urethane or a similar impact absorbing plastic. Screw threads can strip out, front plastic retainers pop out; a stout snap on polycarbonate retainer back seems to work best.
    Because of the possibility of multiple impact drops it's important the case doesn't come apart during the impacts.

The Zizo Bolt's design is my preferred case design. It's soaks up face plants and corner hits when dropped 2-4 feet onto concrete. It never comes apart from an impact. After 2 years and at least a half dozen onto concrete drops, my N10+ has zero damage.
    Zizo makes nothing for Pixels though. Unfortunately it may be slim case pickens for this model for a while or indefinitely...

For this phone that might be as good as it gets. Slim pickens as far as cases, so far. The selection may get better in a few months.