WP8 Dictation Packs

Search This thread

no0b4v3r

Apr 7, 2012
Hồ Chí Minh
Hi there!
These are the Dictation packs from Windows Phone 8 SDK. You can find and download them here http://www.mediafire.com/wp8dictation. Check your language code here http://www.microsoft.com/resources/msdn/goglobal/default.mspx?OS=Windows Vista , the last four numbers of the LCID is the code you are looking for.

They have the larger size than the wp7 version. In addition, there are some other langs which are not available yet.

Instruction:
+ Download and Unrar.
+ If your lang is already available, use a file browser such as Windows Phone Device Manager 1.10 to replace the dictation file with the new one. The dictation files are stored in /windows folder.
+ If your lang is not available yet (like mine :( ), rename the the dictation file. Example: I used Native Keyboard to patch Vietnamese keyboad layout into the original Spanish keyboard. So that, i rename the dictation file from dictionary.042A.dat to dictionary.0C0A.dat and replace it then.
+ Reboot your phone.

Screenshot:

a120434e95ca0a565984a5813c9874fe_50230d2157c84.jpg

Last edited:

saud__19

Dec 26, 2008
Riyadh
thanks for the great job.

could you please extract the arabic language cab file and the arabic language keyboard. so, in this case we can add arabic support to our devices.

* can i use the cab sender cause my device is neither full or developer unlocked?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

no0b4v3r

Apr 7, 2012
Hồ Chí Minh

could you please extract the arabic language cab file and the arabic language keyboard. so, in this case we can add arabic support to our devices.

* can i use the cab sender cause my device is neither full or developer unlocked?

thanks in advance.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h1gwuatm1o571dn Check this :D

can you check if there is Dictation.0415.cfp file also?

No 0415 dictation :(

What cab i use for romanian lang ??

Try 0418

saud__19

Dec 26, 2008
Riyadh
thanks m8 for the arabic language file. i already download it and extract it. the folder contain many mui file so how to transfer it to my device. Actually there is no solution since my lumia is not unlocked. So, is there a cab file for the language?

no0b4v3r

Apr 7, 2012
Hồ Chí Minh
thanks m8 for the arabic language file. i already download it and extract it. the folder contain many mui file so how to transfer it to my device. Actually there is no solution since my lumia is not unlocked. So, is there a cab file for the language?

Nope :( Because windows phone does not support arabic languague officially yet. The only way to do it is cooking rom i believe.

where You see any difference?

Hmmm, what's your mean? o.0

How the Keyboard is modified? Can you redirect me to a link?

Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

You can modify the keyboard by editing this file "FingerKB.dll". I don't know if there is a link which instruct the way to do that.

djtonka

Aug 1, 2010
City
Please mark it on screenshot because I can't see any different before and after copy file.

djtonka

Aug 1, 2010
City
So don't be surprised if someone else will ask :D I did for polish pack and nothing has been changed.

tighoor

May 10, 2008
karaj
there is 429 for Persian Language.... gooooooooood.... it is first time that microsoft supoort iranian people from first windows mobile....
it also works on windows phone 7
but the problem is Windows phone 7 has bad support for righ to left langs

PaulosCZ

Sep 28, 2008
3dworms.eu
Thanks no0b4v3r for providing these DAT files to us. Czech dictionary works perfect on current Tango devices!

The only thing was that the dictionary didn't automatically replace wrong words. Eventually I figured out where the problem was.
The registry value 0x0405 in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/FuzzyIME/EmptyLex must be set to 0 for the dictionary to work properly. The similar trick applies to all other keyboard languages that were included with WP7 but where the dictionary wasn't available in the beginning. It's just needed to change different value in the same key.

Reactions: no0b4v3r and farafr

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there!
    These are the Dictation packs from Windows Phone 8 SDK. You can find and download them here http://www.mediafire.com/wp8dictation. Check your language code here http://www.microsoft.com/resources/msdn/goglobal/default.mspx?OS=Windows Vista , the last four numbers of the LCID is the code you are looking for.

They have the larger size than the wp7 version. In addition, there are some other langs which are not available yet.

Instruction:
    + Download and Unrar.
    + If your lang is already available, use a file browser such as Windows Phone Device Manager 1.10 to replace the dictation file with the new one. The dictation files are stored in /windows folder.
    + If your lang is not available yet (like mine :( ), rename the the dictation file. Example: I used Native Keyboard to patch Vietnamese keyboad layout into the original Spanish keyboard. So that, i rename the dictation file from dictionary.042A.dat to dictionary.0C0A.dat and replace it then.
    + Reboot your phone.

Screenshot:

a120434e95ca0a565984a5813c9874fe_50230d2157c84.jpg

thanks in advance.

http://www.mediafire.com/?h1gwuatm1o571dn Check this :D

can you check if there is Dictation.0415.cfp file also?

No 0415 dictation :(

What cab i use for romanian lang ??

Try 0418
    there is 429 for Persian Language.... gooooooooood.... it is first time that microsoft supoort iranian people from first windows mobile....
    it also works on windows phone 7
    but the problem is Windows phone 7 has bad support for righ to left langs
    Thanks no0b4v3r for providing these DAT files to us. Czech dictionary works perfect on current Tango devices!

The only thing was that the dictionary didn't automatically replace wrong words. Eventually I figured out where the problem was.
    The registry value 0x0405 in the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/FuzzyIME/EmptyLex must be set to 0 for the dictionary to work properly. The similar trick applies to all other keyboard languages that were included with WP7 but where the dictionary wasn't available in the beginning. It's just needed to change different value in the same key.
    The mediafire link doesn't work anymore. Can someone else share the files?

+1

Could someone upload the files again?

Thanks in advance.

Mediafire link not working :(

Take a look HERE

Greetz,