• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Wrong Firmware installation

Search This thread

drwazi

HAI,
i had the ANA-LGRP4 11.0.0.194 c432 EU version installed, unknowlingly changed my google password and had to downgrade, on doing so i installed 11.0.0.177(C432E5R6P4). i dont know what the issue is,now i cant neither go forward back to newer version or go down,my USB doesnt detect laptop. tried USB debugging,HDB etc. doesnt even detect USB device directly on the fone.
guys,could you please help me with finding a solution?i want ot downgrade and reinstall GMS. i had no issues installing GMs before.

dekard3

Mar 3, 2012
HAI,
i had the ANA-LGRP4 11.0.0.194 c432 EU version installed, unknowlingly changed my google password and had to downgrade, on doing so i installed 11.0.0.177(C432E5R6P4). i dont know what the issue is,now i cant neither go forward back to newer version or go down,my USB doesnt detect laptop. tried USB debugging,HDB etc. doesnt even detect USB device directly on the fone.
guys,could you please help me with finding a solution?i want ot downgrade and reinstall GMS. i had no issues installing GMs before.
Try update again to 11.0.0.194 by OTA while mobile is charging. Then downgrade again using EloyGomez TV method if transfer data works