WW 1910.64 RAW FULL & OTA update download links + root img link, notes & instructions

Search This thread

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
WW 1910.64 RAW FULL & OTA update download links + root img link, notes & instructions

RAW WW 1910.64 2.66GB

https://mega.nz/#!spBlACjC!S1UcaxBmnL_e3GGeoBL1ebWJPbSyPQBZESFdxbakuGc

WW OTA file (From. 44 to. 64) 122MB

https://fota2.asus.com/delta_packag...910.44-16.0631.1910.64-12100105-fota-user.zip

FULL WW FIRMWARE 2.2GB

http://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/Z..._I001_1-ASUS-16.0631.1910.64-1.1.253-user.zip

rootww191064.img 48.2MB

https://mega.nz/#!PzYhma5b!1did324GAxfvRk6z4LCKM2pfhbwf4jKpb1e1ER6bLYk

The safest way to update without losing anything is to download the 2.2gb full firmware file on your device then move it to root using the built in file manager. Once you have moved it restart your device and follow the upgrade instructions, takes less than 5 minutes.
Version number

Update information
1.Fixed Docomo SIM often disconnected mobile network issue.
2.Fixed occasional touch failure.
3.Fixed that navigation bar will not shrink to bottom automatically when playing PUBG MOBILE game.
4.Fixed call volume being lower than normal for Facebook and WhatsApp calling.
5.Fixed File Manager crashing when opening a picture in the middle folder.
6.Fixed that user can’t share Airtrigger or key mapping settings in “Star Commander”.

It still has the October 1st Android security patch.

Last edited:

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
What's the difference between the User version and the raw version please. Everytime i have to wait for the raw version, is there a way for me to move to the User version and get quick updates? If there is please how? Thanks
Just download the full one and put on root.

That's what I did and it updated after a restart.

tnbt

Sep 20, 2011
Just download the full one and put on root.

That's what I did and it updated after a restart.
I did that with the previous updates and it never worked till i got the raw version and flashed. Dunno how to get to use the fota versions. Any help?

cloud1

Jul 2, 2007
I did that with the previous updates and it never worked till i got the raw version and flashed. Dunno how to get to use the fota versions. Any help?

Seriously just grab the full version and put on root, I did it like half an hour ago zero issues.

tnbt

Sep 20, 2011
Do you have a WW version with WW fingerprint? In case you have a WW version with CN fingerprint FOTA versions won't work!
I have changed fingerprint as well to WW

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

FOTA update will work on Tencent with WW rom. Just rename FOTA zip file exactly as full ROM
Will try this out, thanks

stanchobs

Sep 10, 2018
Can i install from 16.0631.1908.12 to this FULL version with update or i must have 1910.44 version ? Have fingerprint to WW.

I just tryed and its working :) Thanks for update !

Last edited:

gilsol

Jul 6, 2010
Tel Aviv
Download full rom, place in root of storage, reboot, update. Don't select restart, select later. Open magisk manager, click to install magisk, select after ota, force install ok then reboot. Job done, root maintained
:( I forgot about the magisk part and rebooted losing root in the process.
Any way to extract the boot image so I can patch it with magisk? It do I need to wait for the RAW ROM?

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F3
:( I forgot about the magisk part and rebooted losing root in the process.
Any way to extract the boot image so I can patch it with magisk? It do I need to wait for the RAW ROM?

Well I have just asked over on the Vietnam Telegram group if there's an ETA on the patched root img. Hopefully I'll get a response soon and will let you know ASAP. But yeah, once that's released you can go ahead and flash it for root using the cmd "fastboot flash boot xxxx.img"
Hopefully you can/don't mid waiting a couple of days for it to be released - until then, you'll just have to be unrooted :(

I'll keep you posted...

Reactions: gilsol

gilsol

Jul 6, 2010
Tel Aviv
Well I have just asked over on the Vietnam Telegram group if there's an ETA on the patched root img. Hopefully I'll get a response soon and will let you know ASAP. But yeah, once that's released you can go ahead and flash it for root using the cmd "fastboot flash boot xxxx.img"
Hopefully you can/don't mid waiting a couple of days for it to be released - until then, you'll just have to be unrooted :(

I'll keep you posted...
Thanks a lot, I have been researching this a bit and I'm going to try to get the boot image from the fulll ROM payload.bin. there are tools for this, if I'm successful than magisk can take care of the rest.

I'll keep you posted as well.
:good:

Reactions: reg66

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F3
What do u mean by put on root.
Which folder are u talking about ?
Just downloaded the full rom.
I am currently on 1910.44 and rooted.
Will I be able to tay rooted after update ?

Just move the zip update from downloads folder and paste it into the main area where other folders are stored, like downloads/music/ringtones etc etc... Don't place it in any folder, just place it in the same location as those other folders...

From there, restart the phone and when update is detected, choose to update but DON'T select to reboot once it is done. Instead, open Magisk Manager and select 'install' for Magisk (not magisk manager), then select 'Install to Inactive Slot (After OTA). Install it and reboot. That's it, root will be maintained :good:

carlaldous

Dec 19, 2019
Hi pls help. Even though i put it in internal storage and restart it. My phone cant detect an update. My firmware is 1910.44 and tencent fully converted to WW with WW fingerprint

reg66

Jan 7, 2007
Xiaomi Poco F3
Hi pls help. Even though i put it in internal storage and restart it. My phone cant detect an update. My firmware is 1910.44 and tencent fully converted to WW with WW fingerprint
Did you download the full rom or the small ota? If it's the small ota you need to rename it to exact name of the full ota, or just download the full... I went for the full rom. Did you restart the phone after?

Top Liked Posts