Search This thread

hooutoo

Apr 17, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale
Unless you're specifically patching something you don't need it. If you're just running a partition restore from a rawprogram0 or multi - rawprogram0-6 then you can just canceled when asked for a Patch0.xml. If you're really trying to patch something then only you know what that is.

Reactions: kevin_23

kevin_23

Nov 1, 2010
madrid
Unless you're specifically patching something you don't need it. If you're just running a partition restore from a rawprogram0 or multi - rawprogram0-6 then you can just canceled when asked for a Patch0.xml. If you're really trying to patch something then only you know what that is.
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have the firehose/programmer for the LG V60 ThinQ. Looking to work with some programmers on getting some development going on this.

ss.jpg
    I'm no longer welcomed in the discord group because of my desire to not stop working on my stylo6 and k51 projects like Haise demanded me to do.
    We're needing the SDM865 one. This one is not the correct firehose.
    Ohh. My apologies. I will do some asking around and if i come across it I will let you know here.
    We're needing the SDM865 one. This one is not the correct firehose.