• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

X-reality problem

Search This thread

astrosp4c3

May 28, 2012
Moon
Hello, i have a little problem here. Everytime i reboot my phone the setting in Display about image quality boost (X-reality) deactivates itselt without a reason.

I had root before but i flashed again the .77 firmware without wipes. Problem is still here, is there any solution than wipe everything?

Dingoman10

Nov 21, 2010
Cologne
Hello, i have a little problem here. Everytime i reboot my phone the setting in Display about image quality boost (X-reality) deactivates itselt without a reason.

I had root before but i flashed again the .77 firmware without wipes. Problem is still here, is there any solution than wipe everything?

Could it be that you have stamina mode on?

Sent from my D5803 using XDA Free mobile app

Geeks Empire

Aug 29, 2014
Nashville
GeeksEmpire.net
Info

the firmware must be repaired so you need to wipe and reinstall fresh firmware to repair system features
:good:

Reactions: astrosp4c3

astrosp4c3

May 28, 2012
Moon
Last edited:

Dingoman10

Nov 21, 2010
Cologne
It happens also without stamina mode

That was the last thing i wanted to do but okay

If you have a backup goto recovery an wipe only system partition. Then go to advanced restore->sytem and restore this system partition. In this case you dont touch you personal data.
If you have no backup you have to do a complete new installation like geeks emire said before.

Reactions: astrosp4c3

astrosp4c3

May 28, 2012
Moon
If you have a backup goto recovery an wipe only system partition. Then go to advanced restore->sytem and restore this system partition. In this case you dont touch you personal data.
If you have no backup you have to do a complete new installation like geeks emire said before.

I reverted back to firmware .77 without recovery and root so no backup. However i found out just now that stamina mode does this and it's not bugged.

Thank you through for the suggestions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Info

the firmware must be repaired so you need to wipe and reinstall fresh firmware to repair system features
    :good:
    It happens also without stamina mode

That was the last thing i wanted to do but okay