• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

X-ROM (Stock-Based/Lightweight/Features of Se7en Rom)

Search This thread

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
X-rom V2

Based on B125 for Solid Battery Backup
All The Features of Se7en Rom V1.4 and KangVIP rom
Slimmed Down to 455 MB
Kernel has Built-in Init.d Support
Lollipop Bootanimation and KeyBoard ( Change The Theme from Keyboard Settings )
Rom Will Get Continuous Updates
No Gapps
Multiwindow ..... to Activate Press The Recent Key and touch and hold any window and from the pop up choose "Add to Split View"
Nav Bar Tweaks Notification Tweaks
I Have Tested This Rom On My Device P7-L10 Before Releasing .:highfive:

Just Think of It as A SLimmed Version of Se7en Rom :p

JLxK8rE.jpg
8fNGMgn.jpg

oHOPQnr.jpg
1G7D9La.jpg

K4m55lx.jpg
T8bKa7k.jpg

cY7Qj3s.jpg
2of77hf.jpg

BNqjB89.jpg
QgQWplL.jpg

ANJRwda.jpg
BNAiiZn.jpg

c2796fB.jpg

Mega Link of X-Rom V2

Last edited:

amruhaidy

Feb 18, 2013
Kota Kinabalu
This is awesome! Just saw it and currently downloading it. Will give you full feedback after a few rounds of using it. Hats off to you man!

Report: So I lost a few hours of sleeping but it's really worth it! The ROM is near to perfect (because I believe there's no such thing as perfect in the world :p). It's confirmed that the ROM is working. The choice of theme is limited, there are only two themes available and same goes to the sounds but it's suits me well because I'm a simplistic person. I can see the Magic Tag apps but I can't find the button to turn on the NFC in (Setting>All>More...)so is this an error on my ends in terms of flashing the ROM? Installing Exposed Framework will blow up the theme, that's acceptable since I really need Exposed Framework to use Greenify Experimental Features. I don't have the Performance Mode Button and Screen Saving Mode Button shown anywhere in the Setting. From the SC that you have provided, I can confirmed that Glove Mode isn't exist in this ROM but in my country, we don't need gloves, it's freaking hot here :D. So far while I'm running this ROM, no significant lags or force close happen, it really smooth and light. The RAM usage is as low as 7++mb. That's all for now. Will be back if I find something new. Thanks man!

[/IMG]

EDIT: Settings Force Close when tapping the One-Hand UI, but it's OK to tap on it's switch :)

Last edited:

vEEGAZ

Aug 11, 2013
Awesome! So since it is a "slimmed" version, it means it has no gapps right?

JulesMarcus1234

May 2, 2012
Roosendaal
Extra possibility

Hey, to start of it's a great rom! I love the idea of keeping it as small as possible. But I actually have an idea, tell me if anyone likes it. So the idea is to intergrate 'multi-window' in it, or am I the only one who wants to use this 5'' screen to it's full purpose. Still thnx for the rom! i'll be checking this thread multiple times a week ;)

amruhaidy

Feb 18, 2013
Kota Kinabalu
Hey, to start of it's a great rom! I love the idea of keeping it as small as possible. But I actually have an idea, tell me if anyone likes it. So the idea is to intergrate 'multi-window' in it, or am I the only one who wants to use this 5'' screen to it's full purpose. Still thnx for the rom! i'll be checking this thread multiple times a week ;)

Hey buddy, maybe you can contact @andromodgod and work together with him! P7 is actually still lagging behind among the other 5" device android development because of lack of developers, resources and tools (i'm not a DEV, mostly tester and feedback giver). Now if you are saying you can get a few things added to this device, you are most welcome:good::good:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

@amruhaidy . Here You go Patch . Try It And Report Back it should add few apps including dsp manager and should add the things missing the settings :)

link to Mega- Patch

Currently downloading:D. Thanks dude!

EDIT: It's nice to see the DSP Manager, and the Holo Light Reboot Back after the update! But still, there's no changes in the Settings are such as missing NFC button, Performance Mode Button and Screen Saver Mode. I'm start to think that I might flash the ROM wrongly so I'm going to re-flash the ROM and update, and let's see what will happen after that. Thanks anyway!

EDIT II: Done re-flashing, no changes but I'm cool with that:cool::good::good:

Last edited:

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
Hey buddy, maybe you can contact @andromodgod and work together with him! P7 is actually still lagging behind among the other 5" device android development because of lack of developers, resources and tools (i'm not a DEV, mostly tester and feedback giver). Now if you are saying you can get a few things added to this device, you are most welcome:good::good:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

Currently downloading:D. Thanks dude!

EDIT: It's nice to see the DSP Manager, and the Holo Light Reboot Back after the update! But still, there's no changes in the Settings are such as missing NFC button, Performance Mode Button and Screen Saver Mode. I'm start to think that I might flash the ROM wrongly so I'm going to re-flash the ROM and update, and let's see what will happen after that. Thanks anyway!

EDIT II: Done re-flashing, no changes but I'm cool with that:cool::good::good:

After This Week i Will Try Rebasing It and i will try to add features from KANGVIP Rom .
Also I Will Make Flashable EMUI 3.0 B606 Rom from P7-l0-l05 for P7-l10 and also find an easy way to revert back to EMUI 2.3

Till Then Wish Me Luck for My Exams
Ciao

amruhaidy

Feb 18, 2013
Kota Kinabalu
After This Week i Will Try Rebasing It and i will try to add features from KANGVIP Rom .
Also I Will Make Flashable EMUI 3.0 B606 Rom from P7-l0-l05 for P7-l10 and also find an easy way to revert back to EMUI 2.3

Till Then Wish Me Luck for My Exams
Ciao

Focus on your study, do the best in your examinations:D
Glad to hear that you are actually being active in the development of android for our device. I just realized the update patch that you gave me has another problem, Camera isn't working anymore but no pressure man, all I can say is you've tried your best, and I appreciate it! Best of luck:good::good:

andromodgod

Jun 1, 2013
Lahore
Glad to hear that you are actually being active in the development of android for our device. I just realized the update patch that you gave me has another problem, Camera isn't working anymore but no pressure man, all I can say is you've tried your best, and I appreciate it! Best of luck:good::good:

Thats The Reason I am Rebasing The Camera Became Faulty . Any Third Party Camera Will Work Just Fine :p

Till Than Feel Free to test Out New Roms

Reactions: Falcon1

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Congratulations so far !!!!

Congratulations to the developer for this wonderful job in the designing this fast, stable and well presented X2 Rom, in my device is running like a Ferrari without lags or windows showing things like "defect report reminders" or "The application (process com.android.vending) has stopped unexpectedly". I hope you continue working with this project because I am pretty sure this Rom will be one of the best custom Roms around here !!!! Before installing I recommend performing a full wipe before and after installation with TWRP Recovery. Undoubtedly I think to use this Rom in my daily life. :D

Last edited:

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
Gapps Recommendation

Good Rom but I would like to know which gapps do you recommend using for Version 2 of your Xrom?. I have tried installing some gapps without success since Play store is not working. Thanks !!!

Last edited:

paulocarneiropaulo

Nov 20, 2008
hello,
i have installed this room but i dont have google apps. instead i have some chinese store.
is it supposed to be like this? or i downloaded the wrong file.
can i install google apps? can you provide me a link for google apps for this room?
many thanks.

Falcon1

Dec 20, 2011
hello,
i have installed this room but i dont have google apps. instead i have some chinese store.
is it supposed to be like this? or i downloaded the wrong file.
can i install google apps? can you provide me a link for google apps for this room?
many thanks.
As the Developer said, do not install this Rom since it has some bugs, so be patient, he will post a stable Rom later. I recommend you using version 1 of XROM, it provides you with google apps and it is more stable, I do not recommend you using version 2.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    X-rom V2

Based on B125 for Solid Battery Backup
    All The Features of Se7en Rom V1.4 and KangVIP rom
    Slimmed Down to 455 MB
    Kernel has Built-in Init.d Support
    Lollipop Bootanimation and KeyBoard ( Change The Theme from Keyboard Settings )
    Rom Will Get Continuous Updates
    No Gapps
    Multiwindow ..... to Activate Press The Recent Key and touch and hold any window and from the pop up choose "Add to Split View"
    Nav Bar Tweaks Notification Tweaks
    I Have Tested This Rom On My Device P7-L10 Before Releasing .:highfive:

Just Think of It as A SLimmed Version of Se7en Rom :p

JLxK8rE.jpg
    8fNGMgn.jpg

oHOPQnr.jpg
    1G7D9La.jpg

K4m55lx.jpg
    T8bKa7k.jpg

cY7Qj3s.jpg
    2of77hf.jpg

BNqjB89.jpg
    QgQWplL.jpg

ANJRwda.jpg
    BNAiiZn.jpg

c2796fB.jpg

Mega Link of X-Rom V2
    Good Rom but I would like to know which gapps do you recommend using for Version 2 of your Xrom?. I have tried installing some gapps without success since Play store is not working. Thanks !!!

Dont Use Version 2 .... It has Many Bugs .I will Release Modified Version of this rom Later On :crying:
    Hello,
    never mind, dont get upset for negative comments.
    I think you did a great job with the version 1. And that makes me want a version 2 with improvements and more neet stuff. :)
    I dont know if you are looking to build a emui3 rom, but i found some anoying thing on emui3. It doens't show the contact photos on the call history anymore, and i find that a great feature on emui2.
    maybe if you build a emui3 rom you could make it show contact photos on the call history?
    best regards
    :) :) :good:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

:good:Hello,
    one more thing my friend, in xrom 1 that i have installed at the moment, is it possible to make it record all calls by default?
    i really would apreciate that.
    best regards,:cool:

I Haven't Been Able to Allow Auto Call Record . But U R Correct I Will Make X-Rom Based On Emui 3.0 Well About Auto Call Record and Dialer applications are available in Play Store . ......
    Hello,
    anyone knows if the developer has abondend this project? I realy would like to see some updates on this great job.
    anyone knows if he will ever release the version 2 of this rom?
    regards,

Well I Would Really Like To Continue This Projet But Somehow The response i got from certain user was not very encouraging ..... But Make Sure Next I will Come With a Bang :p

Thats The Reason I am Rebasing The Camera Became Faulty . Any Third Party Camera Will Work Just Fine :p

Till Than Feel Free to test Out New Roms