- Apr 29, 2021
good night i am having a bug with whatsapp it is crashing when i enter voice call and tab in video calls if someone can help me (asus x00tdb) put the rom that is installing and x00td
Thanks for the update! I have a problem installing v.16, im receiving an error that it requires higher version of firmware. I tried flashing it through adb sideload and twrp. im currently using v.15 corvus.Device Changelog:
- Upstreamed kernel to Linux Version 4.4.268.
- Revert wlan drivers to 'LA.UM.7.2.c6-09200-sdm660.0'.
- Updated ril and dpm blobs from jasmine V184.108.40.206.QDIMIXM.
- Updated ubc and perf blobs from jasmine V220.127.116.11.QDIMIXM.
- Added and Updated Dolby blobs from Moto sofiap.
- Fixed Nightlight crash when set to sunset to sunrise.
- Fixed mic issue with hotword enrollment for 'OK Google'.
- Improved wifi speed from previous update.
- Improved audio quality and loudness from previous update.
- Improved bass effect for Dolby.
- Improved GCam Image processing time.
- Enabled interaction boost and improved scrolling and smoothness.
- Drop Qualcomm Location Support and Switch to AOSP location support.
- Blur is optional and disabled by default
- More stability and Improvements from previous update.
Same here, I've tried 063 Vilte and 087. Both Error 1.
Minimum required firmware is 063, so flashing firmware before flashing rom update zip will be good idea.
Thank you.. this helps a lot, i've encountered one issues in which the phone freezes.. thats the only thing i've noticed so far. The rest is good especially the battery.. took whole day playing without charging.
Disable Dolby profile from Moto Dolby app for your earphone. You can do it after connecting your earphone.Sir , everything working smooth except the sound in earphone during call is too lound even on lowest volume (earphone used realme buds2), I can neither call nor pickup the voice call on earphone due to loudness.
On speaker evening is fine.
Thank you , if you any solution please let me know.
First of all thanks for your reply sir, after disabling still it is same , actually when I lower the volume for call on earphone I can do it only till 14% , I cannot lower it below it , it doesn't allow, while on speaker I can lower it till zero.
/* * Your warranty is... still valid? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
[B]Themes:[/B] [LIST] [*]Accent picker [*]Theme backup [*]Theme styles [/LIST] [B]Notifications:[/B][LIST] [*]Heads up options [*]Charging animation [*]Edge Lighting [*]Blink Flashlight on Call [/LIST] [B]Miscellaneous:[/B] [LIST] [*]Rounded Corners [*]System Animations [*]Scrolling Cache [*]Expanded screenshot [*]Gaming Mode [*]Three Finger Swipe [*]DT2 Sleep [*]Signature Spoofing [*]Sensor block per app package [*]Screen off animation [*]Dashboard conditions [*]Dashboard suggestions [*]Disable device identifier restrictions [/LIST] [B]Fingerprint Prefs:[/B][LIST] [*]Fingerprint error vibration [*]Fingerprint authentication Vibration [/LIST] [B]Lockscreen:[/B] [LIST] [*]Show status bar on lockscreen [*]Disable QS when locked [*]Lockscreen charging info [*]Lockscreen album art filter [*]Media artwork blur level [*]Shortcuts [*]Charging animation [*]Lockscreen style [*]Fod Icon picker [*]FOD recognising animations [*]FOD pressed state [*]Hide lock icon [*]DT2sleep [*]Lockscreen visualizer [*]Media Artwork [/LIST] [B]Status Bar[/B] [LIST] [*]Battery Customization [*]Charging LED [*]Battery Estimates Toggle [*]Battery Icon Style [*]Battery Percentage [*]Aggressive Battery [*]Battery Bar Customization [/LIST] [B]Carrier Label[/B] [LIST] [*]Custom Carrier Label [*]Carrier Label Fonts, Size, Colors [/LIST] [B]Clock Customization[/B] [LIST] [*]Show clock and date toggle [*]Auto-hide Clock [*]Clock Style [*]AM/PM Style [*]Show seconds toggle [*]Date, its position, style, format, size, font color & style [*]Icon Manager [*]Statusbar Icons [*]Custom Logo [*]Signal Icon Switch [*]Toast app icon [*]Bluetooth battery status [/LIST] [B]Quick Settings[/B] [LIST] [*]Quick QS Pulldown [*]Smart Pulldown [*]Vibrate on Touch [*]QS footer text [*]Customize footer text [*]Settings icon toggle [*]Running services icon [*]User switch icon [*]Edit icon toggle [*]QS Tint toggle [*]Header Images & toggle [*]QS Blur [*]Background opacity [*]QS Layout Customization [*]QS tile Animations [*]Brightness Slider Positions and customization [/LIST] [B]Traffic Indicators[/B] [LIST] [*]Traffic Indicator Placement [*]Activity Layout [*]Net Type Activity [*]Net font size customization [*]Show/Hide arrows toggle [*]Net activity auto-hide threshold [/LIST] [B]Ticker[/B] [LIST] [*]Ticker toggle [*]Ticker Animation [*]Ticker Duration [/LIST] [B]Hardware[/B] [LIST] [*]Buttons [*]Kill app button [*]Screen off power button torch [*]Volume Panel Customization [*]Music Control [*]Volume rocker wake [*]Reorient [*]Volume rocker wake [*]Volume key cursor control [/LIST] [B]Navigation[/B] [LIST] [*]On-Screen nav bar [*]System Navigation [*]Full Screen gestures [*]Extended swipe action [*]Left/Right Swipe Action [/LIST] [B]Power Menu[/B] [LIST] [*]Power menu animation [*]Restart toggle [*]Advanced Restart Toggle [*]Lockdown toggle [*]Screenshot toggle [*]Lockscreen visibility [/LIST] [B]Display[/B] [LIST] [*]Ambient Display [*]Always on [*]Custom Options [*]Batter level on bottom [*]Always on when charging [*]New notifications toggle [*]Lift to check phone [*]Hand wave pulse [*]Pocket notifications on removal [*]Brightness options on Ambient [*]Ambient wake gestures [*]Ambient music ticker [*]Night Light [*]Adaptive Brightness [*]Styles and wallpapers [*]Screen Attention [*]Display Colors [*]Screen Savers [*]Screen rotations [*]D2w [*]Wake on plug [*]Game driver preferences [/LIST]
1. Corvus OS is based on? Ans. Its based on AOSP 2. Do we need to flash Gapps? Ans. Depends on your device variant. If your official device support has Vanilla version then you have to flash Gapps according to your choice. 3. When will be the next update! Any ETAs? Ans. There will be regular updates as and when the team is ready to push a new update. Kindly do not ask for ETAs. 4. I need this feature/ I found some bugs! Ans. Firstly if u find any bug then please check with your add-ons like magisk module, zips, etc u flashed and whether its related or no. Though if your sure that its from rom side then kindly grab a [URL="https://telegra.ph/Logcats-are-important-03-01"]Logcat[/URL] and report us [URL="https://t.me/corvussupport"]Here[/URL] Secondly for feature request yes u can request them on the above link.