[X00TD][ROM] Spark OS v8.0Ignite STABLE [Android 11][OFFICIAL][01/02/22]

Search This thread

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Yes card is external now without problems so far.

I am using EAS v4.4.283 because this is not my daily driver anymore and its smooth but can't say about battery because is not used much.

Netflix error: "device failure occurred (500.-116)".

What version are you using?
Ah nice. Probably a stupid question at this point, but how's your gaming experience been on latest EAS? Although I know it's not meant for heavy gaming! I'm using v8.0 Ignite.
Also, Netflix is working fine so far. Didn't get any sort of error message. When and where in the app do you get this error?

Edit - Performance on EAS isn't even as good as default Ultron. Settled with PI CAF-HMP (stock) 🔥
Ignore my question above.

Last edited:

jai_91

Dec 12, 2020
INDIA
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Hey,

I had a problem with sdcard too with default kernel. Installed infinity and everything is okay. So maybe there is problem with it. I am on latest update.

Yeah safynet is ok and I installed Netflix but I got some error anyway. It's not big deal but can you confirm that is working for you?

Thanks
i cant check netflix video playback as im not a subscriber

Reactions: 8vasa8

FrostGalactic

Jun 5, 2018
I'd like to report a bug, I accidentally emptied my phone battery and when its fully charged then I turn it on, I cant open anything not even apps because if i do it will either freeze then reboot or just refuses to open and closes all the time. I assume the storage immidiately encrypted itself or corrupted?

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
I'd like to report a bug, I accidentally emptied my phone battery and when its fully charged then I turn it on, I cant open anything not even apps because if i do it will either freeze then reboot or just refuses to open and closes all the time. I assume the storage immidiately encrypted itself or corrupted?
I'd recommend you to join the telegram group for faster responses from the Dev himself.
Nonetheless, did you do a clean flash of the ROM and format data after that for the very first time?
Also, which kernel are you on?

jai_91

Dec 12, 2020
INDIA
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
i too ran out of battery a couple of times , and charged later and booted ....but didnt face this weird situation till now , can u provide any ss or some screen record....did u get out of this situation now ? if not once try clearing caches from recovery once and check

FrostGalactic

Jun 5, 2018
i too ran out of battery a couple of times , and charged later and booted ....but didnt face this weird situation till now , can u provide any ss or some screen record....did u get out of this situation now ? if not once try clearing caches from recovery once and check
i did clear caches, did a clean install, and i even format it but still ends up like this. and even worse I cant finish the first time setup and its stuck on "just a sec" so unfortunately i cant provide any screenshots nor recording because this is my only phone and i cant join telegram either because i have no where to put the sim card

• Sad
Reactions: D0CT0RFATE

FrostGalactic

Jun 5, 2018
I'd recommend you to join the telegram group for faster responses from the Dev himself.
Nonetheless, did you do a clean flash of the ROM and format data after that for the very first time?
Also, which kernel are you on?
i dont remember what kernel im on because the last time i installed a kernel its actually on android 8. also i cant join telegram because right now my device is bricked and i have no where to put my simcard

jai_91

Dec 12, 2020
INDIA
Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
i did clear caches, did a clean install, and i even format it but still ends up like this. and even worse I cant finish the first time setup and its stuck on "just a sec" so unfortunately i cant provide any screenshots nor recording because this is my only phone and i cant join telegram either because i have no where to put the sim card
your situation is quite new in my experience , reply me to the message in xda conversations to you

srslye

Feb 20, 2014
Hi, so I'm experiencing an issue when I press the volume buttons for media. For some reason it will quite often only affect the earpiece volume. SUPER frustrating.
Any advice?
I've tried:
-Wipe cache & Dalvik
-clear various app cache and data
-reinstall (fresh & dirty)

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
Hi, so I'm experiencing an issue when I press the volume buttons for media. For some reason it will quite often only affect the earpiece volume. SUPER frustrating.
Any advice?
I've tried:
-Wipe cache & Dalvik
-clear various app cache and data
-reinstall (fresh & dirty)
Is Moto Dolby Audio on? If so, check if you can see if it affects the loudspeaker of the phone or earpiece. Try setting it to Smart Audio if it is on, or better, disable it altogether. I had a similar issue with it i.e. the sounds being very inconsistent, so disabled.

Also, in Settings > System > Zenparts, enable Dirac Sound Enhancer.
Hope this solves your issue.

srslye

Feb 20, 2014
Is Moto Dolby Audio on? If so, check if you can see if it affects the loudspeaker of the phone or earpiece. Try setting it to Smart Audio if it is on, or better, disable it altogether. I had a similar issue with it i.e. the sounds being very inconsistent, so disabled.

Also, in Settings > System > Zenparts, enable Dirac Sound Enhancer.
Hope this solves your issue.
Appreciate the advice!
Zenparts always crashes on boot and I think it's done that on every rom I've tried (quite a few and often). Maybe that has something to do with it.

D0CT0RFATE

Sep 2, 2021
Appreciate the advice!
Zenparts always crashes on boot and I think it's done that on every rom I've tried (quite a few and often). Maybe that has something to do with it.
Zenparts is not supposed to crash though, there seems to be some problem that I'm unsure of :(
I'd recommend you to state your issues once again on the Telegram support channel where the Device ROM Maintainer (Jai) can help you out quicker.

srslye

Feb 20, 2014
Zenparts is not supposed to crash though, there seems to be some problem that I'm unsure of :(
I'd recommend you to state your issues once again on the Telegram support channel where the Device ROM Maintainer (Jai) can help you out quicker.
I have posted on Telegram yep. Yea Zenparts won't open, I've always just ignored that error/bug.

When I installed this rom for the first time I had similar issue. Random restart, apps crashing, freezing etc.

Then I remove SD card and everything was alright. You can try it if you have it there.

FrostGalactic

Jun 5, 2018
When I installed this rom for the first time I had similar issue. Random restart, apps crashing, freezing etc.

Then I remove SD card and everything was alright. You can try it if you have it there.
in my case i fixed it by changing kernel which results to frying my sd card? im not sure but now my sd card cant be read by my pc and phone

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

logo.png

Spark OS v8.0

Code:
    /* Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    */

about.png

AOSP based rom with customization focused on stability and most of all smoothness.

What works?

Almost everything

What's broken?
    USB tether

installation.png

Reboot to recovery
    Wipe system,vendor,data, cache, and dalvik if coming from another ROM
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash GApps (for vanilla builds)
    (optional) Flash Magisk (root)
    Format data if encrypted
    Reboot and voila!

Upgrading to a Newer Build
    Reboot to recovery
    Wipe cache and dalvik
    Flash ROM zip
    (optional) Flash Magisk
    Reboot and voila!

downloads.png

ROM Download : Link1 | Link2
    Magisk
    NikGApps

screensots.png

HERE

source.png

Spark OS Source

Join our Telegram channel : https://t.me/SparkOSCommunity

Spark OS, ROM for codename
    Device:
    X00TD
    Maintainer: @jai_91
    Build Type: Official
    Device Source code : Device | kernel | Vendor

ROM OS Version: 11.0
    ROM Kernel: Linux: 4.4.301
    ROM Firmware Required: Any pie firmware

Version Information
    Stable
    Current Stable Version: 8.0
    Security patch level: January 2022
    SELinux Status: Enforced
    Created 2021-06-15
    Last Updated 2022-02-02
    Ram management is amazing!! 4/64
    Hi
    I've tried updating from 6.9 to 7.0, but it's stuck on the boot animation, so I clean install the room.

the battery backup is better in the 6.9
    apart from that, everything worked great
    try changing kernel as @rony_raj mentioned above , and default kernel also doesnt lag behind and gives good bb , you can see some screenshots attached which were shared by users in telegram
    By the way, the battery backup in stock kernel is amazing! Only 0.5%/hour idle drain!
    changelogs for 16/10/21 build:

- OCT security patch merged
    - Kernel upstreamed
    - Screen Flicker issue solved
    - Safety net issues solved