• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

x10 forums looks like starting to die :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

scoobysnacks

Jul 10, 2011
Sold my X10 two days ago. I was very angry with the Cyanogenmod delay. Now I'm using c905 and I was quiet happy with it. But then bumped into a guy I sold X10. And I looked at the phone... I was WOW. X10 is a beauty beast! What I meant was, I am a little sad because I sold the phone :(

No wonder you miss it, you sold it and got an older worse phone lol

loggy

Apr 20, 2008
London
Buy Nexus Prime, Then I'll see if you'd miss X10 when you see it in someone's hand or just laugh & shake your head & happily hold on to your Prime

I do that now, but I have the Iphone beater - Gs2, I used my X10 for 18 months contract, so much happened to phones in that time I didn't realise.

I have been se fan for years since ericsson er100 and er500, which I still have !!, and all the p series but its now time to say goodbye SE and hullo Samsung :)

Long Time lurker :)

dawja5215

Nov 20, 2010
If X10 community die in the near future,in 6 months or so. It is surely the sweetest ending a phone can get. A community that stick together for so long hoping development, and then gets many great devs in its final breath becoming obsolete.:)

I'm just proud to be a user.

OmegaRED^

Oct 31, 2010
If X10 community die in the near future,in 6 months or so. It is surely the sweetest ending a phone can get. A community that stick together for so long hoping development, and then gets many great devs in its final breath becoming obsolete.:)

We laughed, we fought, we cried at SE.
Longest uphill battle for a unlocked bootloader ever.
Followed by nothing new at all.

geordie 34

Nov 18, 2008
Sold my X10 two days ago. I was very angry with the Cyanogenmod delay. Now I'm using c905 and I was quiet happy with it. But then bumped into a guy I sold X10. And I looked at the phone... I was WOW. X10 is a beauty beast! What I meant was, I am a little sad because I sold the phone :(

Well my phone will be going next week it's in perfect condition to make way for my sensation xe or xl sorry USA not for you these models

Sent from my X10i using XDA Premium App

BigD18t

Jan 24, 2010
Ive just got my self a nexus s, so will be putting my X10 on ebay soon, even on stock the nexus is so quick and lovely to use.

The X10 has been good tho, with some great roms.

cjexxi

Dec 24, 2010
it's been nearly 2 years I use my X10i...
still loving it... although SE already cease to continue the update...
right now using T.E.A.M rom v3.1.. and waiting for their next update... v3.5.

so I think, X10's forums still alive and kicking :)

cheers

slbp180

Aug 21, 2010
As long as we still have developers who continue to cook up amazing ROM's for the X10, I know I'll continue to lurk in the shadows here.

A BIG THANK YOU to all the dev's who have spent their free time making the X10 better and better.

mingfeng84

Aug 25, 2010
shanghai
i have used X10 more than a year.i love it.because some DEVer port CM & MIUI , i am still interest playing X10.but i am afraid that more and more DEVer have another phone,and less and less time in X10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When I started topic similar like this one in February this year i was attacked by some members and my thread was closed and named as "an absurd and pointless thread". I want to thank Colossus for that because at that point I realized that x10 is not dead and it certainly will not die. Look at development section, ICS finally has a camera thanks to Z, Doom is still here, Champ and Vasishta make excellent ICS ROMs, and don't forget Albzac, Achtojan, FeraVolt and Dikej too. x10 is fantastic piece of crap and thanks to those guys it will live forever. So, all of those guys who don't agree with me does not deserve to be members of this forum.

Someone please close this absurd and pointless thread! Thanks.
    Less and less users. I give the devs credit for sticking with it, even though most have moved to the new Sony phones, they still try to give us something here.

Unfortunately I have to say good bye as well, this was a company phone and I will be starting a new job and given a BB device instead. I want to say thank you to all the devs, Z,J,Binary, Doom, Arch, (even Trip) and anybody else I missed for the great work that made this phone great, even when Sony screwed the pooch on it.

Thanks again,

Bob
    X10 is more than 2 years old.
    Most of its users have moved on to newer devices.
    There is very little anybody can do about that.

Kindly proceed your discussions in the General Chat thread.
    Thread closed.

iR¡[email protected]!* via Tapatalk 2
    What was your x10 made off?

Sent from my X10a using xda premium

It was made off gold

Sent from my X10i using xda premium