Question X3 NFC main camera swap

Search This thread

BenWadePL

Jan 18, 2011
Hello I was wondering what else do I need to do for camera swap with x3 nfc model.
X3 pro has imx582
X3 nfc has imx682
Both modules have the same connectors, so probably same pinout.
What about software etc, I would be good project to make it happen.

jinishpv

Mar 25, 2013
Alleppey
did you tried Lineage? if its still bootlooping, try without any camera at all, then enable ADB, trust your PC and get adb logcat while booting up.

And you can try building drivers for Lineage. But I think its just an `.so`/`.ko` file, as the driver is not opensource.
me too today tried swapped the main camera phone just gone hang , finally the one thing i swapped was the battery and it worked like charm

Emilio1205

Jan 5, 2018
did you tried Lineage? if its still bootlooping, try without any camera at all, then enable ADB, trust your PC and get adb logcat while booting up.

And you can try building drivers for Lineage. But I think its just an `.so`/`.ko` file, as the driver is not opensource.
No, just make the hardware swap, and then the X3 pro with the NFC camera, estar restarting after boot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello I was wondering what else do I need to do for camera swap with x3 nfc model.
    X3 pro has imx582
    X3 nfc has imx682
    Both modules have the same connectors, so probably same pinout.
    What about software etc, I would be good project to make it happen.
    Just swaping, is not possible, phone will enter a reboot loop haha, just tried that