[X520] Stock EUI 6.0.030S [SnapDragon]

Search This thread

Akshaymike

Jan 21, 2019
Shows 'corrupted' message while installing

I tried installing this on my le 2 , but after unpacking and everything in the reboot session while installing it says the message update package is corrupted.
Why is this. How to solve this issue.

triolo

Aug 2, 2007
I used the LeITA V7.1 based on eui 6.0.030s stock CN :
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0YMHWFD...A!lI9tg3BlbyOLeEsaixowpDgU59uYrpCIagWGE8AUx4k

If you use the X527 (le_s2_ww) you need to change the META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script :
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "le_s2_ww" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "le_s2_ww" || getprop("ro.product.name") == "le_s2_ww" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "s2" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "s2" || getprop("ro.product.name") == "s2" ||
abort("This package is for "le_s2_ww,s2" devices; this is a "" + getprop("ro.product.device") + ""."););

Everything is smooth and the batteryworks very fine. The slo motion is working as well

Reactions: bobdubrovsky

Flickerdroid

Jul 27, 2020
I tried installing it in my x526 through system updated and using local update but after it goes into le eco recovery it says installation failed.any help?

Rajat_Prime

Nov 28, 2020
LeEco Le 2
I used the LeITA V7.1 based on eui 6.0.030s stock CN :
https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR0YMHWFD...A!lI9tg3BlbyOLeEsaixowpDgU59uYrpCIagWGE8AUx4k

If you use the X527 (le_s2_ww) you need to change the META-INF\com\google\android\updater-script :
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "le_s2_ww" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "le_s2_ww" || getprop("ro.product.name") == "le_s2_ww" ||
getprop("ro.product.device") == "s2" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "s2" || getprop("ro.product.name") == "s2" ||
abort("This package is for "le_s2_ww,s2" devices; this is a "" + getprop("ro.product.device") + ""."););

Everything is smooth and the batteryworks very fine. The slo motion is working as well
only this should be the content in full file? are gapps and everything working? did you root bro?

williambright80

Jan 17, 2017
I'm very disappointed that it's still on Marshmallow. I have also seen that the EUI 6.0.030s for le max 2 is also still based on Android 6 so I doubt any of these devices will ever see official Nougat. Oreo and Pie are big pipe dreams for these devices. I guess we just have to make do with the unstable custom ROMS if we want anything other than stock Marshmallow EUI.
ohhhhh little did u know a couple years later this thing still has support

Top Liked Posts