- Jan 30, 2023
Bro, mine COM3 port is shown in device manger but in MTK tool it still shows "waiting for device"Update:
Im able to change my GT Neo ROM to Indian Variant. Thank you so much sir!
Instruction #13-#15 are quite tricky.
- my windows pc cannot detect the mediatek com port
- proper timing of clicking DOWNLOAD on SP Flash Tool
How i manage to proceed on SP FT Download:
- first turn off phone (assuming below instructions are DONE -> How i fixed (to detect):)
- SP Flash Tool needed Configs are Done (just waiting for the Downlolad to be clicked)
- MTK Bypass (Administration) is waiting for device
- after SUCCESS MESSAGE on MTK Bypass, immediately click on Download (SP FT)
- once download is started, you can unhold VOL - & + wait to be finished
How i fixed (to detect):
- downloaded this mediatek vcom drivers -> https://www.thecustomdroid.com/mediatek-preloader-usb-vcom-drivers/
- there are some popup that appear (i forgot to remember), i just clicked yes
- then restart pc
- turn off device
- open LIBUSB Filter device (Goal is to detect "Mediatek xxxxx yyyyy zzzzz" usb device on the list)
- Hold VOL - & VOL + AND PLUG Type C Cable
- Check the LIBUSB Filter list and once you see any "MEDIATEK ZZZZZ XXX" click and install
- once success, you can go to -> How i manage to proceed on SP FT Download:
Hope that helps! Thank you .
any one able to help me?Hello Everyone looking for a bit of Help. @mahotlov
i Have the RMX3031 GT Neo (Chinese version); trying to Flash/convert to X7 Max
i Updated without knowing of this Thread to RMX3031_11_F.12 (Android 13, Realme UI 4)
when i run the Bypass tool i get error RX time out, Do i Need to downgrade to Android 12? if so where may i find downgrade zip.
or is there a new Bypass tool?
- i was able to unlock BootLoader following this thread
- filter is applied to port
No. dont lock, firstly flash FirmwireQuestion #1. I'm having currently an unlocked bootloader, and custom GSI installed (GT Neo). Do i need another instructions to do?
You can use firmware for Gt Neo or X7 Max (better) for FE ver. phoneHi please can you provide files for Realme GT Neo Flash Edition (FE) as it has the latest firmware A.11. You provided files for only GT Neo and X7 Max. Find attached a screenshot showing the current GT Neo Flash Edition Firmware. Thank you