{X8/W8}[STOPED] - CM7.1.0 FXP043 - FreeXperia Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
Precisely what you read. The whole CM7 for X8 is a joke, they never planed on releasing it seriously and quit development a long time before it was officially "released", tricking us all into thinking that we would get official CM7 for our phone, while all we got is an incomplete, buggy rom.

What about nAa's one ?

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

RohinZaraki

Sep 8, 2011
my senior, rohin zaraki.. be cool.. they only can talk and give negative feedback to us.. we can see naa give us stable 2.3.7.. and now paul-xxx try to give us cm9 rom.. WE have so much developer.. wait ans see..

Yeah you're right :)...i kinda get what he was saying about x8 and officialy supported cm7....but honestly i couldn't care less if im running the official stuff...i just want it to run on my x8 :D i like the way my brother who has an arc s was speechless when he saw my x8 running 2.3.7...THATS what i want, idc if it aint official

Sent from my E15i using xda premium

daddy_rhon

Nov 2, 2011
If this thread is no more useful why the staff can't close this,they warn in paul-xxx thread about off topic post,but for me this thread is already dead & should be closed

deani77

May 15, 2007
If this thread is no more useful why the staff can't close this,they warn in paul-xxx thread about off topic post,but for me this thread is already dead & should be closed

You can PM fellow moderator if you wanna this thread to be close...because FXP no longer maintaining this thread...

Hey... I'm still wondering where is the thread made sticky open by one of FXP team saying ICS 90% completion ... That thread already gone... :p

daddy_rhon

Nov 2, 2011
You can PM fellow moderator if you wanna this thread to be close...because FXP no longer maintaining this thread...

Hey... I'm still wondering where is the thread made sticky open by one of FXP team saying ICS 90% completion ... That thread already gone... :p

yOu mean the thread that blagus post...Already dead too when paul give us ics,another breakthrough from our loving shakira...

RaluSiCris

Aug 7, 2011
fxp

it will be better to rename in fxp 2011 and 2010 :)
my thanks goes to paul and nAa.
did you heard guys about marketing? why SE helped fxp for the 2011 models? in my opinion because if the 2010 models will be maintained with new software, the sales xperia mini and mini pro 2011 (smultron and mango) will suffer ;)
custom roms and aftermarket roms (miui and CM) should be available on older devices to bring additional features, otherwise what's the difference between SE personalized ics made especially for newer xperia and the one size fits all rom?

Reactions: krstep and n1kolaa

RaluSiCris

Aug 7, 2011
nAa is "an member of" FXP! Damn people, read...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=973753 - x8 fxp cm7
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1211648 - x10 mini fxp cm7 (maintained by nAa till week 30)
is he still working for fxp? because he already ported sensors from source in minicm7 but here, in the fxp cm threads i see that sensors are still in compatibility mode.
by the way, boot logo of nAa kernel is not distorted anymore and here, in this thread, not seems to be solved.
Damn people read and think after...
sorry if i have wrong informations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    DEVELOPMENT (we need to write sources for)
    -bt (from source)
    -wifi (from source)
    -lights (from source)
    -libaudio (from source)
    -gps (from source)
    -fm (almost ready - not working corectly due to libaudio lacking fm implementation)
    -camera (almost ready - SNAPSHOT VGA LIMITED / VIDEO FULLY WORKING)
    -sensors (precompiled - working in compatibility mode)

this progress is not affecting rom functionality or stability

From FXP031 we added suport for W8 device !

anyone willing to contribute can join on
    https://github.com/freexperia

if you want to support our work you can donate
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=THUJZQB2U5PNC

if any part of this software is copyright please pm and i will remove it
    i don't want to share anything that is considered ilegal !

cm7_1.jpgcm7_2.jpgcm7_3.jpg
    WORKING
    -audio
    -video player
    -sensors
    -gps
    -3d
    -lights
    -camera - limited to vga
    -videocamera - fully working
    -GSM
    -data - fixed
    -wired headset
    -apps2sd (native with provided baseband and kernel 015)
    -audio & video streaming
    -wifi - sources modified to merge cm
    -HOTSPOT - fully working
    -ANT+ - fully working

WORK IN PROGRESS
    development stoped

BUGS
    FM - not working yet
    CAMERA - full mode
    Install guide
    1.Flash new kernel (with builtin recovery) XXX_CUSTOM.ftf using flashtool
    2.on FXP Boot Logo press any key to enter Recovery
    3.flash FXP ROM
    4.flash Google Apps
    5.WIPE Device
    6.Reboot and enjoy

Download
    (PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR)
    Cm7.1.0 FXP043 with kernel and flashtool - http://hotfile.com/dl/133248223/e32dc87/FXP043a-update-cm-7.1.0-X8-KANG-signed.7z.html
    GAPPS ADDON - http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

GSM,Wifi and BT are all working in my CM7 0.6, you can take both wpa_supplicant and hciattach from it, those are compiled for X8.
    Where can I see sensors patch ?

P.S.
    in x8 makefile, this line is wrong :
    frameworks/base/data/etc/android.hardware.camera.flash-autofocus.xml:system/etc/permissions/android.hardware.camera.flash-autofocus.xml \

X8 does not have neither flash or autofocus ..
    hy all

small progress again
    now we have automated everything and build process is smooth

also we have integrated latest cwm recovery 4.0.1.4 which you can find on first post (designed to bring you the possibility to flash all our roms from now)

we have fixed camera a little and now we have no errors

improved framerates and scrolling speed

you can now also record VGA movies

we will upload soon new FXP016

Jerpelea
    FreeXperia Team