Themes / Apps / Mods X90 pro + Script to Remove Vivo system app (ver. 2.5)

Search This thread

extremecarver

Dec 4, 2009
I have actually almost ran out of memory on my Vivo X80 Pro with Funtouch OS, however I don't want to purchase the X90 Pro Global, I would prefer if I am going to upgrade to purchase the X90 Pro Plus.

So from reading this removes ALL the Chinese apps, however the script does not remove Vivo Wallet, that has to be done separately, as well as a few apps which need or can be uninstalled manually correct?

So if that is the case it will be like a version of Global firmware like the Funtouch OS, however just be the Origin OS version correct?

I am curious, how come Android Auto doesn't work? Also I am reading 5g does not work, and people are getting messages that 5g only for China? What the heck?

No Funtouch is still really different. I tried a Vivo X90 in a shop and I feel it's much better - less buggy vs Origin OS but that's quite normal as it has much less functions.

Several google apps don't work, Auto, Assistant (for most parts), Backup/Restore, not so sure how well Google Find my phone works security wise for locking/erasing the phone - I doubt it works but don't want to try out. They do work in Funtouch and notifications should work better in Funtouch too.

5G works everywhere - but there is strong indicications it's draining battery like crazy in standby. Many chinese users disabled 5G (most have dual 5G cards - one for data, one for phone use) because they couldn't make it through a day with dual 5G activated even only lightly using the 90 Pro+.

silence360

Dec 8, 2020
Appreciate the feedback, damn it really looks like I will have to buy the X90 Pro, and just wait for the Global version. I didn't realize I would have filled up the 256GB after only a year. This really makes me miss phones with expandable memory. Unfortunately 256GB was the only option for the Global version in my country. I can't even find a 512GB global version online that I can purchase of the same phone.

P6P

Oct 29, 2021
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 6a
Well, you don*t seem to read Chinese - all long term reviews that talk about more than the cameras complain about poor battery life on bilibili:
e.g.

or:
Winning only against Iphone 14 Pro, losing against all other phones. And that is after the reviewer complained about missing plenty of notificatins, and his oppo watch not getting notifications either...
And this is a pure screen on time test - the main problems lie with standby... (the vanilla X90 scored much better)
-- and the conclusion here on Origin OS on X90 P+ is: There are still plenty of problems and bugs - so Vivo will need to provide many updates to fix them.

e.g. "The battery life is not particulary good" -one of Chinas most known reviwers after using it for a month:
No singe comment below prasies the battery life, quite a few say it's average at best.

or:
Significantly worse battery life after using it for a month than Xiaomi 12s Ultra, Mate 50 Pro...

There must be a reason why Origin OS is commonly called "烂橘子" in Chinese - which translates as rotten oranges... Yes of course this is a wordgame with "蓝" blue, both rotten and blue is "lan" in Chinese and Origin sounds like Orange to Chinese.
No i don't read chinese blogs or Chinese sites because I can't read chinese and i don't want to translate it. Also they use a lot of other apps we don't use here in the west so this could lead into a completely other result. All i know is that all the people here on XDA, telegram or other forums haven't said any single word about bad battery life except you. So I'm pretty sure there is something wrong on your end. You have also mentioned that your GPS battery drain is horrible which I haven't read somewhere else. Sry but i think the best thing for you is to sell the vivo and get another phone. I couldn't see any comment where you say it's good.😅

luontokoodaus

Jan 8, 2019
Hi folks.

So I just got this phone. To be clear. I can run this script and remove all the Chinese bloatware and other nonsense? Does it also fix the "Dark Mode Bug" which stops notifications? It's hard to tell what changed now that there are so many replies.

What about the Camera and other apps I actually want to use. It's not going to remove any actual good apps and filters for the Camera etc. right?

Finally, what about the vivo.pem should I get rid of it, why/why not?

Any other tips using this phone please? I've never bought one from China. Always just suffered with the phones available in Europe. So far this thing is literally destroying my garbage S22 Ultra even with all the bloatware and other hiccups I am getting. The camera is quite literally the most amazing thing I have ever seen and is making my Sony Alpa DLSR look worse for wear.

Has anyone installed Youtube Vanced? Now, I have to manually start the microG app before I start the Youtube Vanced app, or configure the app to "AutoStart", which means it will be Active all the timeI think. Is there a way so the Youtube Vanced app will start the microG app?
Why are you using this instead of NewPipe + Sponsorblock? It blocks ads and sponsors in videos and doesn't need any stupid hackery or other nonsense. Vanced was literally ripped apart by the community a few months ago due to so much internal fighting. Not only that but it's about 50x the size of NewPipe and constantly bugs out vs. NewPipe basically never having had a problem. Don't you still need some weird second app installer just to install and update Vanced too? NewPipe just notifies you via notification that a new version was put on Github, then you literally can direct install the .apk.

Last edited:

PILLS2389

Jan 3, 2023
Can you sync a google account? I use youTube Vanced because I have the history from my PC and it will show relevant videos based on what I watch on the PC.

extremecarver

Dec 4, 2009
If you don*t care about notifications at all (meaning never receive any) - you can leave vivo.pem. Otherwise you need to remove it.

I never tried Sponsorblock but newpipe search function/UI is not usable vs vanced for me. Vanced feels 1:1 like youtube - while newpipe search/homescreen feels archaic.

Marcobela1984

Jan 23, 2023
Salve a tutti,Vorrei sapere come ricevere le notifiche wathsapp con pop up e non soli il simbolo in alto,nemmeno con modalita' chiara arrivano,con modalità scura molto peggio,penso che il vero problema sia questo del telefono ,insieme all app di sistema contatti che se entri e sveglia un contatto da chiamare o messaggiare non funziona,e devi scaricare un altro app contatti,sapete come risolvere queste 2 cose,avevo anche un x80pro ed era perfetto senza questi problemi con Android 12,da quando e arrivato android 13 anche su x80 pro stessi problemi.avete la soluzione?ho gia tolto quasi tutte le app cinesi e vivo.pem,ma il telefobo quando e in riposo da 8 ore vedo che riceve tutte le notifiche ma bon in tempo reale ma solo quando lo vado a prendere in mano tutte insieme in una volta .grazie spero in una soluzione....scusate la lingua ma non conosco bene l inglese e uso il traduttore per leggere e capire

Last edited:

mbfamily

Dec 30, 2022
No i don't read chinese blogs or Chinese sites because I can't read chinese and i don't want to translate it. Also they use a lot of other apps we don't use here in the west so this could lead into a completely other result. All i know is that all the people here on XDA, telegram or other forums haven't said any single word about bad battery life except you. So I'm pretty sure there is something wrong on your end. You have also mentioned that your GPS battery drain is horrible which I haven't read somewhere else. Sry but i think the best thing for you is to sell the vivo and get another phone. I couldn't see any comment where you say it's good.😅
I can confirm that the battery life of my X90 Pro+ is very good.

br3tty

Dec 18, 2008
Sydney
Google Pixel 7 Pro
OnePlus 11
Same here . Probably that guy has a defective unit . Even though i don't understand why he s not returning it instead of crying everyday about his battery on every single thread here.
I also confirm that the battery is very good on my unit.

I'm using dual Sim, both 5G - and haven't had particularly bad battery drain with it enabled. Usually I'll force it to 4G only but I've left it on this device because it seems to handle it better than other phones I've used (I'm in Australia).

P6P

Oct 29, 2021
Nothing Phone 1
Google Pixel 6a
Same here . Probably that guy has a defective unit . Even though i don't understand why he s not returning it instead of crying everyday about his battery on every single thread here.
I feel he is disappointed in everything about the x90 pro plus. He also says origin is the worst os. I think he should sell it and get rid of it. Looks like vivo isn't for him like apple isn't for me.

vendetta17

Sep 27, 2016
I feel he is disappointed in everything about the x90 pro plus. He also says origin is the worst os. I think he should sell it and get rid of it. Looks like vivo isn't for him like apple isn't for me.
Using Origin Os for the first time with the x90 pro + . And i can say i like it more than Miui ( i had many Xiaomi's in the past ) .
Exactly , same situation with me regarding Iphone's . I just dont like them . But why start threads and post everywhere on how bad its the vivo ( when its not ) ? Just get your money back and reach back to happiness . Simple as that .

Reactions: Thanos88 and P6P

thepublocal

May 22, 2019
Would it be possible to debloat the Always On Display and then install a custom one so that more notifications can be displayed?

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Would it be possible to debloat the Always On Display and then install a custom one so that more notifications can be displayed?
The last phone I debloated AOD on caused the phone to bootloop when I restarted it. It's always a good idea to restart your phone after debloating a system app to see if it affects functionality. You could give it a go, however, back up any data & be prepared to do a factory reset incase it causes bootloop

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Battery is great for me too. I'm losing 0% on standby, standby being 14 hours +. This is with flight mode. Today I took it off flight mode to see the diffence, will check later today.

Reactions: jericho246 and P6P

extremecarver

Dec 4, 2009
Battery is great for me too. I'm losing 0% on standby, standby being 14 hours +. This is with flight mode. Today I took it off flight mode to see the diffence, will check later today.
Well I still want to see a screenshot of accubattery. Because I don't believe in good Standby without some sort of app killing going on .if accubattery was killed you know some settings are still broken.

After removing many Google services I don't need essentially I got down to 1.2% per hour which is much better but still minimum twice as high as it should be.

But yeah many convenient features not working, like smart rotate when in bed and smart keep screen on... Both enabled but broken (maybe from debloating). Can anyone get those to work? Especially if using Google lens? It's really annoying if phone switches off the screen in Google lens or google translate using lens because it's not checking with camera if you look on the screen or not.

Also I hate the smart unlock can only be used with car Bluetooth. Why can't it stay unlocked when connected with my Garmin smartwatch??? Can only select certain Bluetooth devices....

arzuakay

Apr 24, 2008
Hi guys, I give you a new tool thanks @Pervokur help (credit inside the script)

You must decompress zip in a directory and click on debloatx90.bat file or DebloatX90v_deep.bat (delete all chinese and vivo app inside the smartphone).
Reverse.bat and ReverseX90v_deep.bat restore all Vivo app
Code:
[CODE]Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]

adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.baidu.carlife.vivo"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.xtc.originwidget"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.vivo.browser.novel.widget"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.unionpay.tsmservice"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.vivo.familycare.widget"  1>CON

Attachments

• 2023-01-25 at 21.24.45.jpeg
    2023-01-25 at 21.24.45.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Well I still want to see a screenshot of accubattery. Because I don't believe in good Standby without some sort of app killing going on .if accubattery was killed you know some settings are still broken.

After removing many Google services I don't need essentially I got down to 1.2% per hour which is much better but still minimum twice as high as it should be.

But yeah many convenient features not working, like smart rotate when in bed and smart keep screen on... Both enabled but broken (maybe from debloating). Can anyone get those to work? Especially if using Google lens? It's really annoying if phone switches off the screen in Google lens or google translate using lens because it's not checking with camera if you look on the screen or not.

Also I hate the smart unlock can only be used with car Bluetooth. Why can't it stay unlocked when connected with my Garmin smartwatch??? Can only select certain Bluetooth devices....
Hello, this morning I took my vivo out of flight mode at 5.30am, it was on 71%.

I finished work and checked the vivo at 6.58pm, over 12 hours later, it hasn't even lost 1%.

Last charged 3 days ago (a little over 3 days)

Lost 1% just now but I still have 70 % battery left now with 4 hours SOT - WQHD + 120HZ.

3 days + 2 hours (74 hours) ago is when I last charged it.

Smart screen and smart rotate (auto rotate I'm assuming?) both work for me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230125_185943.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_185943.jpg
    477.6 KB · Views: 22
  • Screenshot_20230125_190001.jpg
    Screenshot_20230125_190001.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: andrejd1

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
Code:
[CODE]Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]

adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.baidu.carlife.vivo"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.xtc.originwidget"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.vivo.browser.novel.widget"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.unionpay.tsmservice"  1>CON
adb shell "pm uninstall --user 0 com.vivo.familycare.widget"  1>CON
You need to uninstall these apps using the call package commands, not adb shell commands

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Install unknown apps problem after deep Debloat.
    i can not install any apk, , i can only install via google play.
    solve it?
    Go to apps > show system apps > find package installer app > uninstall updates, force stop, clear cache & then clear data > reboot your phone.

It should now install APKs. Let me know if it works
    Well, you don*t seem to read Chinese - all long term reviews that talk about more than the cameras complain about poor battery life on bilibili:
    e.g.

or:
    Winning only against Iphone 14 Pro, losing against all other phones. And that is after the reviewer complained about missing plenty of notificatins, and his oppo watch not getting notifications either...
    And this is a pure screen on time test - the main problems lie with standby... (the vanilla X90 scored much better)
    -- and the conclusion here on Origin OS on X90 P+ is: There are still plenty of problems and bugs - so Vivo will need to provide many updates to fix them.

e.g. "The battery life is not particulary good" -one of Chinas most known reviwers after using it for a month:
    No singe comment below prasies the battery life, quite a few say it's average at best.

or:
    Significantly worse battery life after using it for a month than Xiaomi 12s Ultra, Mate 50 Pro...

There must be a reason why Origin OS is commonly called "烂橘子" in Chinese - which translates as rotten oranges... Yes of course this is a wordgame with "蓝" blue, both rotten and blue is "lan" in Chinese and Origin sounds like Orange to Chinese.
    Is there anyway to use just 90hz ? I feel it's the perfect refresh rate for battery life
    use the same commands but replace 144 with 90
    Using Origin Os for the first time with the x90 pro + . And i can say i like it more than Miui ( i had many Xiaomi's in the past ) .
    Exactly , same situation with me regarding Iphone's . I just dont like them . But why start threads and post everywhere on how bad its the vivo ( when its not ) ? Just get your money back and reach back to happiness . Simple as that .
    Hey there, I got my Vivo today 🫡

I don't fancy running the script as it's causing issues with random features, how can I manually debloat apps individually?
    Download the script and edit it to your liking with a text editor. Just remove the lines for services that you dont know or that you would like to keep. "Debloatx90.bat" to be exact.
    Hi guys, I give you a new tool thanks @Pervokur help (credit inside the script)

You must decompress zip in a directory and click on debloatx90.bat file or DebloatX90v_deep.bat (delete all chinese and vivo app inside the smartphone).
    Reverse.bat and ReverseX90v_deep.bat restore all Vivo app
    How did you manage to get rid of the remaining Chinese bloatware? Nice find with the fingerprint btw 💐
    The same way the OP's script does. Here's my list of packages that I disabled. Be aware that disabling all of them might break some other things! But you can always re-enable them by replacing the first "i32 0" in the command with "i32 1".

service call package 131 s16 com.android.notes i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.agent i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.browser i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartremote i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.easyshare i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbkmusic i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.VideoPlayer i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.translator i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.iqoo.secure i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.simplelauncher i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.hiboard i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.appstore i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.baidu.input_vivo i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.calendar i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.car.networking i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartlife i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.ai.ime.nex i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.wallet i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbklog i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbkcalculator i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.BBKCrontab i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbksoundrecorder i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.BBKClock i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.tencent.soter.soterserver i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.yozo.vivo.office i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.theme i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.facewake i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.account i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbkcalculator i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbklog i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.photoframewidget i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.scene.databaseprovider i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.scene.launcher.theme i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.SuperPowerSave i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.cloud i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.theme.resources i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbksoundrecorder i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.deformer i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.aiengine i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.puresearch i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.upnpserver i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.doubletimezoneclock i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.globalanimation.resources i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.nightpearl i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.cota i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.quickpay i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.networkimprove i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.aiservice i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.devicepower i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.dream.weather i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.audiofx i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.boxres i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.safecenter i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.videoeditor i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.sps i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.gametrain i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.box i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.secime.service i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.share i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vivokaraoke i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.tam i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartmultiwindow i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartshot i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.sos i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.uwbtest i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.favorite i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vivo3rdalgoservice i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.setupwizard i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartLife i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.widget.calendar i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.contentcatcher i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.weather i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.multinlp i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.floatingball i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.systemblur.server i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vibrator4d i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.upslide i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.motionrecognition i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.weather.provider i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.widget.cleanspeed i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.minscreen i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.behavior i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.faceui i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.pcsuite i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.hover i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.epm i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.remoteassistant i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.tam.tamserver i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vdfs i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.behaviorskylight i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.fuelsummary i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.gamecube i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartanswer i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.dream.music i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.widget.timemanager i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.globalanimation i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.connbase i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.abe i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.phonehandoff i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.video.floating i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.SmartKey i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.seservice i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.behaviorcity i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.are i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.magazine i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.globalsearch i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vhomeguide i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.gamewatch i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.moodcube i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.carlauncher i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.third.numbermark i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.voicewakeup i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.pushservice i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.familycare.local i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vms i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.livewallpaper.behaviormountain i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.xspace i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.cipherchain i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.space i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.countdownwidget i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.sdkplugin i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.dream.clock i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.desktopstickers i32 0 i32 0 [FONT=-apple-system]service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.healthwidget i32 0 i32 0[/FONT] service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.musicwidgetmix i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.amap.android.location i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.assistant i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.appfilter i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.permissionmanager i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.dr i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.widget.gallery i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.hybrid i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.devicereg i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.numbermark i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.faceunlock i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.vtouch i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.card i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.daemonService i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivotouchscreen.synadeltadiff i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.doubleinstance i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.widgetweather i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.accessibility i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.singularity i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.networkstate i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.timerwidget i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.findphone i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.simpleiconthemeres i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.iotserver i32 0 i32 0 service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.fuzzylocationmanager i32 0 i32 0

These are the Vivo packages that I have not disabled, in order to keep updates, fingerprint reader, gestures an gallery access from the camera:

#service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.updater i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.android.bbk.lockscreen3 i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.fingerprintengineer i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.wifiengineermode i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.fingerprint i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.smartunlock i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.sim.contacts i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.systemuiplugin i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.engineercamera i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.fingerprintui i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.vivo.gallery i32 0 i32 0 #service call package 131 s16 com.bbk.launcher2 i32 0 i32 0
    Hey, could you possibly add ALL Chinese bloatware apps to the script ? I don't want to see any Chinese text on my phone 😂y

Yes my next script will be in this way
    Install unknown apps problem after deep Debloat.
    i can not install any apk, , i can only install via google play.
    solve it?
    Go to apps > show system apps > find package installer app > uninstall updates, force stop, clear cache & then clear data > reboot your phone.

It should now install APKs. Let me know if it works
    Hey, how & where do I execute the decompressed file?

Does the phone need to be in a specific "mode" when executing the file?

First of all you need to enable developer options.

System management > About phone > Version info > keep tapping on "Software version" until it says you are now a developer.

Now, go back to system management and scroll to the bottom. You should see "developer options" now. Open it and enable "USB Debugging".

To get the .bat file to actually work, you also need to have ADB drivers installed. I'm assuming you already have those?

Does the decompressed file remove ALL Chinese bloatware?

Not all, there's a few ones remaining

If I want to remove any other bloatware, what should I type as a adb command?

The easiest way by far to do this is to get https://adbappcontrol.com/en/
    It's a GUI tool to disable or remove apps via adb.

There are some apps that can be considered bloatware that won't be removed. For example there's

com.vivo.carlauncher
    com.vivo.voicewakeup

that I tried to remove but couldn't. Perhaps if they were added to the .bat script in the same manner as the other package names, then it would work?

On the lockscreen, if you swipe left, you get a whole page of Chinese writing. What app is this & how can I remove it permanently?

Settings> Home screen, lock screen & wallpaper > Lock screen setings > Lockscreen poster > simply disable it.