Thanks for this thread. I am expecting to receive my x90PP any day now. I went through every single page and thread in this post and, to be honest, I thought I would sum up what needs to be done, and what cant be done.
What cant be done : android Auto, google assistant, google timeline
What I need to do when I get phone:
1) install the latest google playstore from Apkmirror ( latest is 34.2.14 not 33?) and Gboard
2) use the x90pro_debloat_v2.5 (I see 2.1 2.4 and 2.5. I assume same script updates)
3) here I am boot confused as to whats the main difference between debloat90 and debloatv_deep although the names speak for themselves, but what is the least risky. I presume both take care of notification issue?
4)remove vivo.pem or is it removed with either or both debloaters
5) remove the vivo wallet manually for google wallet to work? or is wallet also removed with debloat script.
6) set refresh rate with adb command to 144 or 90 etc (although not sure why if its there).
7) if using the debloat script is there a need for going to ADB app control to remove further apps?
thanks..Im just trying to make it a one stop thread for people to follow because the post imo is getting lengthy and a bit confusing, yet critical.
PLEASE advise if I am missing any step that I need to take as well?
Thanks so much