X96 Mate AllWinner H616 TV Box

Search This thread

SrWallace

Apr 14, 2020
Recently, I bought a X96 Mate TVBox. The first problem I have is that I can't find the stock firmware.

Does anyone have this firmware?

Do you know about any alt firmware?

I have noticed that it shares characteristics with T95 Allwinner H616 and Tanix Tx6S. What would happen if I installed the firmware for these devices on my TVBox?

EDIT: I got the stock firmware. If anyone improve (custom) or get a new version of this firmware , you'll tell me please.

Last edited:
Reactions: windartoklaten

3mel

Aug 23, 2012
London
from reading other replies here, not from personal experience, if you flashed another devices rom your original remote will cease to work and you might have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth issues.

there are far too many Allwinner based devices with very similar model numbers / names. just to be safe I'd get some hardware and system reading apps to make sure you definitely have a H616 processor.

SrWallace

Apr 14, 2020
from reading other replies here, not from personal experience, if you flashed another devices rom your original remote will cease to work and you might have Wi-Fi or Bluetooth issues.

there are far too many Allwinner based devices with very similar model numbers / names. just to be safe I'd get some hardware and system reading apps to make sure you definitely have a H616 processor.
It is supposed to have a h616 processor and this is confirmed by aida64.

Is there any other way to confirm this?

h4mid

Aug 18, 2008
hi all
i flash
Transpeed T98-616 rom on x96 mate with phonix suit. it is good and fast.
but front display gone!! (no need that)
If you want custom rom with root and update 2020.10.21 the room fully working :) its better then stock some memory optimization was done .
Flash with PhoenixSuit_V1.10
First change language from russian to english and then connect to the internet run magisk tv box will reboot

Download.
Creators of the room bosia_angel and VPS56:

elmio94

Feb 14, 2021
hi all
i flash
Transpeed T98-616 rom on x96 mate with phonix suit. it is good and fast.
but front display gone!! (no need that)
If you want custom rom with root and update 2020.10.21 the room fully working :) its better then stock some memory optimization was done .
Flash with PhoenixSuit_V1.10
First change language from russian to english and then connect to the internet run magisk tv box will reboot

Download.
Creators of the room bosia_angel and VPS56:
Thx is work and better than original rom

Top Liked Posts