X96 Mate AllWinner H616 TV Box

Search This thread

abdogeni

Dec 5, 2015
Samsung Galaxy J5
hi all
i flash
Transpeed T98-616 rom on x96 mate with phonix suit. it is good and fast.
but front display gone!! (no need that)
If you want custom rom with root and update 2020.10.21 the room fully working :) its better then stock some memory optimization was done .
Flash with PhoenixSuit_V1.10
First change language from russian to english and then connect to the internet run magisk tv box will reboot

Download.
Creators of the room bosia_angel and VPS56:
My TV BOX now is dead, because of this, How to recoved the BOX from that please?

Edit : The problem is fixed with phoenixCard and a SDCard, the problem was an infinite bootloop, this ROM is NOT useful, it brok the bootloader and you must use an SDCard solution to fix it.

Last edited:

mura20

Dec 17, 2012
My TV BOX now is dead, because of this, How to recoved the BOX from that please?

Edit : The problem is fixed with phoenixCard and a SDCard, the problem was an infinite bootloop, this ROM is NOT useful, it brok the bootloader and you must use an SDCard solution to fix it.
I have tried to flash this Transpeed firmware on my T95 box using Phoenix Suit but it failed. I wonder why....
I really don't like the firmware that came with my T95. The box is slow, becomes unresponsive and the launcher is horrible!

Reactions: zacksoniptv

iago197

Aug 31, 2021

How did you do? I tried it using phoenixCard, but when I connect my box in the power supply, nothing happens

SrWallace

Apr 14, 2020
hi all
i flash
If you want custom rom with root and update 2020.10.21 the room fully working :) its better then stock some memory optimization was done .
First change language from russian to english and then connect to the internet run magisk tv box will reboot

Download.
Do you have an updated version?

Can you use HBOMAX or Disney + without problems?

ayadibeji007

Apr 6, 2021
hi all
i flash

Download.
it is smooth and working 100 % but with the right tool :
i used phoenix usb pro : https://www.mediafire.com/file/f81qa0t72frivln/PhoneixUSBPro_EN.rar/file

Reactions: h4mid

FirTelm

Jan 14, 2022
hi all
i flash

Download.
hey sir, what do you mean with "but front display gone!! (no need that)"
and if you please could you show me some pictures or maybe a videos of it before i install it, because i was looking for a custom rom for x96 mate with a better looking UI or the original android tv 10 or 11 for the x96 mate
thank you for your time, god bless

FirTelm

Jan 14, 2022

I got the same problem dude, can you give me the .zip file to use the OTA SDCard solution if you please

falciatrice10

Feb 19, 2013
TUNIS

duongdldq

Sep 22, 2018
hi all
i flash

Download.
Works fine, got all hardware, only indicator light doesn't work.

Top Liked Posts