X96s How to set screen resolution in android firmware

Search This thread

antagon

Mar 21, 2006
Hello.
I need set screen resolution 720x480 (480p) in my custom android firmware for X96s
I tried in build.prop:
- const.window.w and const.window.h
- debug.drm.mode.force=720x480
- ro.sf.lcd_density.
I tried to delete DroidTvSettings.apk from firmware...
nothing works(((
Please help me!

antagon

Mar 21, 2006
Hello.
I need set screen resolution 720x480 (480p) in my custom android firmware for X96s
I tried in build.prop:
- const.window.w and const.window.h
- debug.drm.mode.force=720x480
- ro.sf.lcd_density.
I tried to delete DroidTvSettings.apk from firmware...
nothing works(((
Please help me!
I also tried to change resolution using ADB. size of elements of screen is changing, but real resolution (wich i chek in monitor), not change

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
I also tried to change resolution using ADB. size of elements of screen is changing, but real resolution (wich i chek in monitor), not change

What you are changing here seems to be DPI and not resolution, you've tried removing settings app, gave you tried replacing or adding the settings from an Android TV rom, these settings have reloloution options to choose from manually :)

antagon

Mar 21, 2006
What you are changing here seems to be DPI and not resolution, you've tried removing settings app, gave you tried replacing or adding the settings from an Android TV rom, these settings have reloloution options to choose from manually :)
thank you!
where cn i find "settings from an Android TV rom". please help

antagon

Mar 21, 2006
I have 2 files:
1. level2\system\system\priv-app\TvSettings
2. level2\vendor\app\DroidTvSettings
I tried to delete level2\vendor\app\DroidTvSettings - system is working, bu i cannnot to chnge resolution.
when I delete level2\system\system\priv-app\TvSettings - system not working.
Could You write some instruction

antagon

Mar 21, 2006
I find source code:
but i caanot to make apk
How can i do it

aidanmacgregor

Nov 19, 2011
Caithness
aidansrom.freecluster.eu
I find source code:
but i caanot to make apk
How can i do it

I will upload some apks for you to try replacing said settings See if that works for you :)