[xap][root/full unlock] custom new ucbrowser 2.2 /from xap installer/

Search This thread

ledactoan

Jul 12, 2011
Bien Hoa
Can you post the Picture(capture the screen) for us?

Here is these photos describing everything has been done, but the problem still has not been solved.

I already changed the UC browser's language to English, and the my phone language in Setting is also English too, but I still cannot make the chinese language in Bowser gone. any idea about it?

Reactions: ciciv

ciciv

Jun 13, 2012
Here is these photos describing everything has been done, but the problem still has not been solved.

I already changed the UC browser's language to English, and the my phone language in Setting is also English too, but I still cannot make the chinese language in Bowser gone. any idea about it?

Please Restart your phone。 It will ok

djtonka

Aug 1, 2010
City
app is not Microsoft Marketplace,custom,the DFT rom

94642635.png

Reactions: ciciv

nithin1992

May 18, 2012
Bangalore
Worked flawlessly. Too good, great work. Download manager and custom xap installer is amazing. If there was some way you could make flash content work, would have been truly amazing!

Great work, thanks a lot.

Sent from my Lumia 710 using Board Express

ledactoan

Jul 12, 2011
Bien Hoa
“系统设置” means "System settings", “语言” means "language".
Remember this you will know how to use a Chinese app next time,lol~

Hi heqiyu, I know you come from china, so I wonder if you could do a big favor for me and the other people who care about this.

This is the link of downloading the newest Tango Rom for Hd7 t9292 (os 8798)

http://115.com/file/dpv4duky

because this link is in China, but I am not in China so the problem here is too slow to download it in my country, its speed is just about 2~4 bytes/s. It actually will take a very long time (360 hours) to finish the file.

So, are you willing to help me download this file, after that upload it to the new link (ex: mediafire or some host which is rather easy to download for the people outside China). I really appreciate so much for you kindness.

ah-le-le

Jun 23, 2012
It is a popular Chinese browser that uses the same engine as IE. Although there are some nice features, it does not work so great for me. I get out of memory errors and crashes.

jayjojayson

hi,

thanks for posting this app... until now this is for me the best internet-explorer..
really easy to use, many settings like picture-quality, shortcuts, the ability to open a website in background and what i find really useful, is the function to download apps and send them to skydrive or save the app on device..:good::good:

in all other browser you can only download and directly install the xap, but you don't can save or send them to skydrive..

ciciv

Jun 13, 2012
It is a popular Chinese browser that uses the same engine as IE. Although there are some nice features, it does not work so great for me. I get out of memory errors and crashes.

IE kernel + U2 Kernel(Its own core)。

When you open “Booster Mode”, Enter U2 Kernel, can render WAP1.0/WAP2.0 pages, single-column and server-based render。

ciciv

Jun 13, 2012

NebZoNe

Mar 21, 2011
Paris (suburbs)
soundcloud.com
hi,
...and what i find really useful, is the function to download apps and send them to skydrive or save the app on device..:good::good:

+1
a really nice feature...
BUT...you probably noticed that UC must change .xap with .txt for skydrive to allow the upload...at this time how can I install the xap straight from skydrive to another wp7 with this setting(.txt can't be changed using the phone only)??? if there's no way to do it it's really useless. I hope i'm dumd and an easy solution exists...

ciciv

Jun 13, 2012
+1
a really nice feature...
BUT...you probably noticed that UC must change .xap with .txt for skydrive to allow the upload...at this time how can I install the xap straight from skydrive to another wp7 with this setting(.txt can't be changed using the phone only)??? if there's no way to do it it's really useless. I hope i'm dumd and an easy solution exists...

Download from the SkyDrive(Enter url: http://skydrive.live.com) and rename xxxxxx.txt to xxxxxx.xap,

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

this app seems to run fine without root privilages... ?:confused:

Yes,browse, download is OK without root privilages . When you install xap,you need WP7RootTools set it trusted.

Reactions: NebZoNe

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ave XDA!
    Here UCBrowser by 陈德志/zhengshi!
    Access WP7RootTools by Heathcliff74
    BTW, this browser is also in MarkePlace
    mhmmm nice browser but in chinese :/
    anyone please can upload the browser in english?
    Amateur, but effective method to change the language to English

1) open UCBrowser; at first,the start window-select the options ot the bottom: [...] - three dots.
    2) click 4 options from top-to settings.
    3) then option 7 from the top -change language (Chinese / zh-chs either English / en-us), plus required to change the language, restart application.
    Can you post the Picture(capture the screen) for us?