[XAP] Shut Down manager for WP7 [XAP]

Search This thread

SilverDragon24

Sep 7, 2012
Kolkata
Moto G5S Plus
Shut Down Manager for windows Phone ®.by SilverDragon24 (a.k.a IonT)

Designed to match the clean MetroUI.

Shutdown and Reboot your developer/interop/full unlocked WP7 Device with a touch and keep your hardware buttons safe. My Lumia 710's power button broke once and I know the pain, I was on Stock rom without any unlock back then.

Compatibilty:
Windows Phone ® 7.1
Windows Phone ® 7.5
Windows Phone ® 7.8

App requires developer/interop/full Unlocked Device. Deploy XAP to your device through your phone's browser, if you can't or don't want to do then you can deploy from your PC with your favourite XAP Depoyment tool. I use Windows Phone Device Manager to Install Apps, you can use anything you want.

Download XAP file from Attachment or download the file from here

Please reply with your feedback. Don't forget to click thanks if this helped you :)

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Shut_Down.xap
    307.3 KB · Views: 630
  • App1.jpg
    App1.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,902
  • App2.jpg
    App2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,879
  • App3.jpg
    App3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,850
  • App4.jpg
    App4.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,846
Last edited:

blake .l

May 6, 2011
Newport
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hi, I'm new to the windows mobile scene and just picked up a carrier unlocked Lumia 800. Would I have to do anything to get this to work on my phone? Also are we able to get bootloader unlock yet and what about root?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

SilverDragon24

Sep 7, 2012
Kolkata
Moto G5S Plus
Hi, I'm new to the windows mobile scene and just picked up a carrier unlocked Lumia 800. Would I have to do anything to get this to work on my phone? Also are we able to get bootloader unlock yet and what about root?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
to start off i'll say it's not Windows Mobile anymore, it's called Windows Phone ® now

this app only needs a dev unlock so, bootloader unlock won't be required..... you can dev unlock your phone with the instructions given in this thread:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1569119

if u don't have an SSN number you can generate a fake one at

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com

but that's given in the instructions in the given thread.....

REMEMBER THAT WITH A DEV UNLOCK YOU CAN SIDELOAD ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS
YOU CAN SIDELOAD UNLIMITED APPS TO YOUR DEVICE BY INTEROP UNLOCKING IT... SEARCH THE FORUMS TO FIND OUT HOW TO INTEROP UNLOCK THE LUMIA 800

and as my knowledge goes bootloader hasn't been unlocked in the 800 yet..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shut Down Manager for windows Phone ®.by SilverDragon24 (a.k.a IonT)

Designed to match the clean MetroUI.

Shutdown and Reboot your developer/interop/full unlocked WP7 Device with a touch and keep your hardware buttons safe. My Lumia 710's power button broke once and I know the pain, I was on Stock rom without any unlock back then.

Compatibilty:
    Windows Phone ® 7.1
    Windows Phone ® 7.5
    Windows Phone ® 7.8

App requires developer/interop/full Unlocked Device. Deploy XAP to your device through your phone's browser, if you can't or don't want to do then you can deploy from your PC with your favourite XAP Depoyment tool. I use Windows Phone Device Manager to Install Apps, you can use anything you want.

Download XAP file from Attachment or download the file from here

Please reply with your feedback. Don't forget to click thanks if this helped you :)

attachment.php
    attachment.php

attachment.php
    attachment.php
    Do not need to be fully unlocked, works well on L800 developer unlocked.