Xbox

Search This thread

Saayacoolu

Oct 19, 2021
Hi I got a problem with my Xbox when I on the circle light on the nope comes on for second and go off can a member advice on what am facing.when the light on the adapter turns to green then u are ready to go but the light remains red.help needed here
peace

Madd Tinkerer

Jan 15, 2022
I have been told that if the light was red it as the red ring of death for the xbox . this is if you are talking about the power button light ring.

Three red lights on the Xbox 360's ring indicator representing a "General Error requiring service of the Console or Power Adapter," commonly nicknamed the "Red Ring of Death." The three red lights on the Ring of Light indicate that a General Hardware Failure error occurred.

Saayacoolu

Oct 19, 2021
I have been told that if the light was red it as the red ring of death for the xbox . this is if you are talking about the power button light ring.

Three red lights on the Xbox 360's ring indicator representing a "General Error requiring service of the Console or Power Adapter," commonly nicknamed the "Red Ring of Death." The three red lights on the Ring of Light indicate that a General Hardware Failure error occurred.
Thanks for reply,I mean when I press the power key on the face of the Xbox green ring light comes for a few minutes and go off .