• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

XCam LG v6.2.4 [G2]

subhani

Dec 9, 2010
Dude... I have patience... Believe me. Other forums that I've been before are not like this. Ppl really try to help and answer. Anyway, thanks for you trying to help but you didn't respond to my question.

Anyone?
I didn't understand your question. If you want to slow down the playback of a clip you recorded in 120fps, then using the LG built in gallery app, press play, then press the menu button and click on 'playback speed', then choose 0.5.

chacho_2me

Aug 19, 2011
I've been asked by a number of people to make a version for those with an actual G3 since it was released. If I get one or two reliable testers then I will do so...or I might be able to get access to a G3 myself for a few hours (which is all I should need). The extra shot modes present on the G2 might be doable on the G3 as well.
sir, all basic functions are working 1000%..only the added extra functions like the ones i mentioned before...

though i do love to be your tester...problem is im at work and currently at sea and internet is not always available.internet is only available when we are near the port...

i can help you on my vacation, still that would be 3more months.by then you would be having some G3 testers already

anyway..this is working to stock G3 (10g)....only just hide the original LG CAM app because it will just FC the stock LG CAM when used

XCAM is the best... i will donate as soon as i have a reliable internet

more power to you sir

pertilee

Apr 27, 2013
RS, Brazil
I wanted to use the MOD v5 with the CloudyG3' stock camera. But it seems that it can't happen. Then I flashed the zip of v4.0 and it worked (the camera is shooting faster). Is there a way to do it with v5?

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
Does this work for a ls980 running on Mahdi rom 4.4.4

Sent from my LG-LS980 using XDA Free mobile app
You should read the op.

This'll work on stock kitkat based roms. If your rom meets that criteria them flash the binaries and install the apk and you'll be set.

Sent from my VS980 4G using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:

inorde

Apr 23, 2010
Here is working well, with any video, I don't know why this not work for you. But since you've said that you don't have the custom recovery, how did you installed the binaries and the videoplayer?
The original 3.2.0 tool can install the camera and videoplayer without using custom recovery. It asks if you want the Video Player and I said yes, but no luck. Both the 3.2.0 camera and the 5.0.0 apk work fine though, that is the most important part.

Currently no video editor I have (on my Laptop) can properly edit 60fps or 120fps files. VirtualDub is supposed to be brilliant but I never found out why, it doesn't even open the files, just crashes. I love that my camera can record this well, but I'd like to have an editor available that can handle these files...

Br1ce

Jan 2, 2012
Thionville
Hi,

I have a question. I know how to record in slo mo and watch the video in the native player, but I'm wondering how I could record a video with the slow motion mode then publish it on facebook with only a part of the movie in slo-mo ? Is this possible ? Do I need another app, and if yes could you please tell me which one for example ?

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: palimad

Davigugu55

Jun 6, 2013
Cuiabá
Hi,

I have a question. I know how to record in slo mo and watch the video in the native player, but I'm wondering how I could record a video with the slow motion mode then publish it on facebook with only a part of the movie in slo-mo ? Is this possible ? Do I need another app, and if yes could you please tell me which one for example ?

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, you'll probably need another app to edit the video and slow down it. I really don't know any app that does that. Anyone?

Reactions: Br1ce

MrDarkKV

Feb 24, 2013
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
Yeah, you'll probably need another app to edit the video and slow down it. I really don't know any app that does that. Anyone?

Yes, you'll need another app or export said video to your computer and edit it from there.
If you know what you're doing and / or want really REALLY amazing slow-mo's I recommend Adobe after effects with the Twixtor plugin.

anonymousss

Jan 28, 2012
i previously had cloudyg3 flashed on my phone and when v5 xcam was released i flashed it successfully
but now i am flashing another rom "lightning rom v4" it says in the changelog that camera binaries are up to date but i am not that sure
can anyone confirm??
if camera binaries are not updated how can i update them on a g2 based rom ? is it the same process like the g3 ?

jack-black

Jun 10, 2014
You can edit the mixer_paths.xml to do so...

Here I made this flashable zip does it for you - View attachment 2909207

r0.1 is the revert version (also flashable) if you don't like the end results you can revert to the original mixer_paths - View attachment 2909208

:good:
This will not disable noise suppression. Noise suppression is enabled for camera path by default, so this is not gonna work. I played around with different ADC and DEC settings - the artifacts are very noticable in any case. The video here, however demonstrates absolutely clean audio without any NS artifacts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NoxMTxiFvo&list=UUYWqtYMqrDaZbALhxRZf8UQ

Also I noticed that XCam apk does not pick up mixer_path.xml changes, while default camera app does, as well as Google Camera app. I found one application called lgCamera, that records clean audio without noise suppression, but it lacks automatic gain control and will clip if, you for example record a live concert.

Last edited:
Reactions: pertilee

jack-black

Jun 10, 2014
Can someone please exaplain why XCam does not pick up mixer_paths.xml changes? I think I found suitable configuration, which disables noise suppressor, but it works only with stock camera and other camera apps. I need this for 4k please..

UPDATE. Stock Camera app also does not pick up the changes, but Google Camera app for example, does.

Last edited:

iceku

Feb 20, 2011
Lund
Can someone please exaplain why XCam does not pick up mixer_paths.xml changes? I think I found suitable configuration, which disables noise suppressor, but it works only with stock camera and other camera apps. I need this for 4k please..

UPDATE. Stock Camera app also does not pick up the changes, but Google Camera app for example, does.
Hi tried to flash your mixer_path.zip but it produced no change on my device. Im using Cloudyfa 1.3 with Dorimanx 7.1 kernel and stock camera.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

OK!

Our Apps
Get our official app! (coming soon)
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone