XDA App/Tapatalk App Latest-Tab Issues

Search This thread

WibblyW

May 24, 2011
Google Nexus 4
Moto X Play
+1. I know this request has been brought up numerous times. Now that the IT is working on improving the forum, that feature will further separate this app from the rest. I don't think other forums apps have this feature yet and it would be nice to be the first to have this

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app
+1

Update

Actually I'm now trying Tapatalk with the default set to 'Favorites'. I think this actually works better for me anyway as it tracks subscribed topics. I subscribe to topics I participate in - until I lose interest. Then unsubscribe, and they're gone from the Favorities view in Tapatalk too. :)

Last edited:

immortalneo

Jan 25, 2011
Malappuram, Kerala
It seems the issues with the XDA app/Tapatalk are half over. I can see the posts in the profile, and do searches! :thumbup:

"To err is human, to forgive is divine"
Sent from my SGS II

Reactions: _Variable

Deadly

Jul 19, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 5
Thanks for the heads up.. much appreciated :thumbup:

Reactions: _Variable

undercover

Oct 10, 2010
London, UK
Quoting this for emphasis...

Millions of dollars a year in advertising??? Is that really what you guys think??

Far out, you really have absolutely no idea....:rolleyes:

Yeah, it's not millions. It's billions. XDA is a big part of US economy.

As I found this thread already, I wanna vent. Ffs, annoying annoying annoying... Ignore. I feel better. :p

Edit. Ha, second time i complained and it started working immediately. Next time it goes down, PM me, and I'll complain publicly, will be fixed in no time.
No no no, I'm not a grammar Nazi. I'm a grammar Commie!

Last edited:

SPBoss

Apr 30, 2012
Yh somehow it's managed to forget some of my recent participated threads.. Oh well at least its working again.

Doubt image uploading will ever work though, still failing for me

Sent from my GT-I9100

MoHoGalore

May 24, 2012
Farmington
Really wish people would review the entire thread prior to posting. Regurgitating the same problem isn't going to solve anything.

The answer had been posted on the limited number of threads in participated and its being addressed.. :rolleyes::eek:

SPBoss

Apr 30, 2012
Really wish people would review the entire thread prior to posting. Regurgitating the same problem isn't going to solve anything.

The answer had been posted on the limited number of threads in participated and its being addressed.. :rolleyes::eek:

I know but I've used xda app for years and image uploading was the one thing that always failed. They'll probably never fix that lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

Stryke_the_Orc

Retired Senior Moderator
Oct 14, 2010
Maras Dantia
Samsung Galaxy Note 20
I know but I've used xda app for years and image uploading was the one thing that always failed. They'll probably never fix that lol

Sent from my GT-I9100

They're working to resolve the issues.
Don't poke the hibernating bear :p
Just let them fix what they can.

Slithering from the nether regions of a twisted mind and tarnished soul

Reactions: Reptilez_DK

ahmyani

Dec 20, 2009
Due to additional loads on our servers caused by search functionality, I've disabled certain pages on the Tapatalk/XDA app. These include: Unread, All and Participated areas. We are working with the plugin provider and on our own to fix these performance errors and hope to have an update soon.

Update 2013.04.08: The vendor provided a patch which looks like it brought 'Participated Threads' search back but Unread/All still seem to be broken. Will update when I have more info.

unread n all latest topics not yet but participated it's ok.

Sent from my GT540 using xda app-developers app

sklchan

Feb 20, 2012
So the misbehave is due to xda instead of the Tapatalk app itself then... Only if I've read this thread earlier... :/

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Due to additional loads on our servers caused by search functionality, I've disabled certain pages on the Tapatalk/XDA app. These include: Unread, All and Participated areas. We are working with the plugin provider and on our own to fix these performance errors and hope to have an update soon.

Update 2013.04.08: The vendor provided a patch which looks like it brought 'Participated Threads' search back but Unread/All still seem to be broken. Will update when I have more info.
    Just so everyone knows I applied a patch from the vendor which at least gets 'Participated Threads' working again, as well as posts by user. The Latest/Unread and Latest/All tabs are still not working so I'm looking into that.
    Just a heads up - Participated threads and related tabs will be broken again as I am currently re-indexing the search database. This should take about 4 hours to complete but may be longer. Will update this thread once search is back online again.
    I've just applied a patch which should fix the issue everyone was having with the shortened participated threads screen and also the all/unread threads tabs. Please let me know if anyone has any issues with it going forward.
    Due to additional loads on our servers caused by search functionality
    Wow,

So the rumours ARE true - people DO actually USE the SEARCH buttons then :eek::D

Sent from NEXUS via XDA app [AOKP_B6]