XDA log in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

swift2fly

Aug 9, 2011
anyone having issues logging into xda from their computer? i noticed that they updated recently. i can log in but as soon as i check my pm or try to reply on a thread..it goes to a page telling me that i am not logged in or need to log in. on my phone i'm using the xda app and all is fine from my phone.

sent from the Nudy bar, one handed.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
Yes! This is driving me crazy. Every time I want to post I have to use my phone ..... I put in a note from their help page stating my issue earlier but I have not heard anything yet.

So when you log on does it keep diverting you to the log on screen as well?

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using xda premium

sb94

Jan 24, 2013
about ics 4.0 CM9 on sony ericsson w8/x8

hey guys....anyone can help me out to upgrade my w8 from android 2.3.7 CM 7 to ics...?...currently m using GingerDX ROM......
plz provide me detailed steps and link for ROM....thnks......

Reactions: gaurav1749

Sultanxda

Recognized Developer
Aug 18, 2012
California
www.kerneltoast.com
I noticed this problem, but after removing my bookmarks for Forum sections for devices (examples: bookmark for General section of HTC Sensation and bookmark of Android Development section of HTC Sensation) and clearing my browser's history, including cookies, the problem disappeared.

Reactions: gaurav1749

gaurav1749

Jul 15, 2013
canvas 2 55 to 60 fps in stock rom jelly bean v3

Hello my friends which are using canvas 2 A110 amazing phn
We can play almost all game in this phn but we cannot play subway surfer smoothly
Because our phn give only 45 fps in jellbean v3 but now
I'm with 60 fps patch after this we can play subway surfer, virtua tennis, and many other game smoothly
Neena mark 1 test showing 55.1 fps and anttu benchmark 3d or 2d scores 3d=2100 and in 2d=400 plus
So plz download and tell me your experince with this...
For this patch:-
You need a rooted phn.
Root explorer
After having this you just need.
First go in root explorer and and open system then lib then hw and replace this file with my file...hwcomposer.mt6577
After this your phn automatically reboot and all is done 200% safe but use in jellbean...
Im not responisble for anything....dont blame on me use at your own risk...
Plz donot flash it through cmw or twtrp....its only paste file through root explorer or esexplore..

Last edited:
Reactions: ovi828
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    anyone having issues logging into xda from their computer? i noticed that they updated recently. i can log in but as soon as i check my pm or try to reply on a thread..it goes to a page telling me that i am not logged in or need to log in. on my phone i'm using the xda app and all is fine from my phone.

To the general section!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=29195905#post29195905

Cannot login to xda on desktop!

Yes! This is driving me crazy. Every time I want to post I have to use my phone ..... I put in a note from their help page stating my issue earlier but I have not heard anything yet.

So when you log on does it keep diverting you to the log on screen as well?

Never had this problem and also this should probably go in the xda general section to get the higher powers' attention...
    thanks for the link. i tend to forget the community is beyond the Sensation forums. lol.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone