Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Apk and zip updated :)

1032 FONTS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SYSTEM :laugh:

How to :

[APK LAST UPDATE 29.09.2015]

Download :

XDA-POWER.FONTS.apk

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font using flipfont system :highfive:

For update : Simply redownload from link and update existing apk on your phone

Tested on many 4.X.X / 5.X roms without bugs :)

To Dev : Feel free to inclued my work in your rom if you have a font switching system .... Just give credits and do not modify my work without permission :)

!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR LINKS !!!!!

=====================================================================================================
Dont have Flipfont or Font switching system in your rom :

Download this zip on your phone : XDA_POWERFONTS_AOSP_5.1.zip

Install Font Installer or Ifont from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.font.installer&hl=fr

Flash my zip using recovery (CWM or TWRP) (This will inject fonts in System/Fonts and apply proper rights)

Reboot

Launch Font Installer , switch on left to LOCAL (See Screenshots) and go to System / Fonts

Select font you want to use , preview or install , and reboot (Font installer will make a automatic backup if need)

That's All !!

Work on any rom (4.2.X , 4.3, 4.4.X, 5.X )
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FOR SAMSUNG USERS:
Check out my thread in S6 Section for a modded version working on Kitkat and Lollipop
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*******************************************************************************************************************
Note for existing Users :

If you dont see new font (exemple Amerika) in your list , use a root app to remove my apk in system/app , reboot , check font (you should have only default a this moment) reinstall latest version of apk and select new fonts :)

*******************************************************************************************************************
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Press Thanks if u like my work !

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-33-48.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-33-48.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 51,244
  • Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-34-12.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-10-15-08-34-12.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 47,702
Last edited:

kartikb

Jun 30, 2010
Auckland
Re: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (328 Fonts)

How can I make this work on the leaked firmware 4.2.1? It installs fine but when I try and select a font it says invalid.

Anyone else facing this? Or knows a way to get around it?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

Reactions: live2live

Winb33

Dec 1, 2010
French West Coast
Will have a look why it doesnt work properly on 4.2.X rom ...

For the moment there is only leak i will wait official release for updating my S3 (dailyuse) and check what going on ... probably xml fonts needs to be fix

Reactions: 6pudu5

grzesdroid

Feb 13, 2012
Jaworzyna Śląska
Odp: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (332 Fonts) [Update 16/03]

These fonts are amazing. Thank you very much for the awesome applications. Can I add it to my rom?

SGS III / Grisza Monster Beam v5.0 / Yank555.lu 3.3a / JKay deluxe framework 14.92.9 / JB Domination (edit by me) / Tapatalk 2 / Swiftkey 4

hasek82

Aug 23, 2010
Norrbotten
Hello All :

This apk was created by me based on bala_gamer thread ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1717964 ) who's providing a zip with many fonts compatible with our S3

I' ve collected many more fonts in differents place and added all in one apk

I'm noob to android developpement and i clearly do not create thing, all credits goes to developpers

I made it for my own usage first , all fonts are not tested but i' ve tested more than 100+ without problems

If you like my idea and if you have more fonts post them i'll update regulary (when having time ^^)

Download :

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_BCUzxx-leRa1lIallqLV9LQkE/edit?usp=sharing

Usage :

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font :highfive:

Tested on omega and null_23

can you make the fonts to work on the leak 4.2.1?

Reactions: maxxxz and erick_o

beda_boy

Jul 24, 2011
Re: [APP] XDA-POWER.FONTS SIII FlipFont (332 Fonts) [Update 16/03]

This is amazing! Works flawlessly on mb5! Keep the fonts coming:)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apk and zip updated :)

1032 FONTS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR SYSTEM :laugh:

How to :

[APK LAST UPDATE 29.09.2015]

Download :

XDA-POWER.FONTS.apk

Install like standard apk :) go to settings and select your font using flipfont system :highfive:

For update : Simply redownload from link and update existing apk on your phone

Tested on many 4.X.X / 5.X roms without bugs :)

To Dev : Feel free to inclued my work in your rom if you have a font switching system .... Just give credits and do not modify my work without permission :)

!!!!!!! PLEASE DO NOT POST MIRROR LINKS !!!!!

=====================================================================================================
    Dont have Flipfont or Font switching system in your rom :

Download this zip on your phone : XDA_POWERFONTS_AOSP_5.1.zip

Install Font Installer or Ifont from playstore https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.font.installer&hl=fr

Flash my zip using recovery (CWM or TWRP) (This will inject fonts in System/Fonts and apply proper rights)

Reboot

Launch Font Installer , switch on left to LOCAL (See Screenshots) and go to System / Fonts

Select font you want to use , preview or install , and reboot (Font installer will make a automatic backup if need)

That's All !!

Work on any rom (4.2.X , 4.3, 4.4.X, 5.X )
    FOR SAMSUNG USERS:
    Check out my thread in S6 Section for a modded version working on Kitkat and Lollipop
    Note for existing Users :

If you dont see new font (exemple Amerika) in your list , use a root app to remove my apk in system/app , reboot , check font (you should have only default a this moment) reinstall latest version of apk and select new fonts :)

Now updating my apk for 4.1.X users :)

+140 new fonts :) => 488 Fonts in 1 pack ^^

Stay tuned !

Edit Done ! Op Updated
    Apk in OP updated also :)

+ 3 Fonts:

Arimo-Regular
    Ubuntu-C
    Ubuntu-R

thanks Dandroid13 for providing new fonts
    @bilgerryan said to try to delete the old apk and sideload one that is newer. I did it and then uninstalled the power fonts and then reinstalled them. Rebooted a few times. It worked, but now I have two of each and when you see a double the top one will load and work, the bottom one will not. I will work more on how to get rid of the doubles, but happy they work again.
    Here is the samsung apk that I used.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qth96q0jgwwz531/SamsungSans.apk?dl=0

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Will make an update soon .... + 300 fonts and compatible with lollipop :)
    For samsung users on 5.X check out my thread in S6 section :
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s6/themes-apps/font-pack-966-fonts-one-apk-s6-s6edge-t3154336

:highfive:
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone