Here's proof
Screenshot_20220517_114604.jpg

Reactions: rocky272727

domineus

Jun 16, 2007
Xiaomi Mix Fold 2
Xiaomi Mix Fold 3
some more observations:
I am seeing the modify dpi settings and I will change my dpi to test but the option is enabled.

I attempted to run adb and it didn't work. Fastboot is recognized but I am also unable to unlock oem (getvar = false).

It's a strange one...I may need an assist to see if I am doing things right

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
hello everyone, is there anybody who helps me disabling the page on the left of the home that reports news in Chinese?
You ask to try to test alpha method who seems to have no reason actually because you can't root or magisk, you loose fingerprint and pretty other stuff...

Too early to risk something on this phone, a little too expensive to be a phone test !!!

i apologize !! 😂😂😂

Reactions: z1c_wh

Dalecious1

Jan 26, 2022
Hi Vivo x fold owners,

Just a quick question. Can I use other camera apps like Google cam and mirror it on the outside screen on the vivo x fold? I don't really intend to use the stock cam app that much. Thank you. Hoping for a reply. 🙏

carrieta17

Jan 1, 2008
what cell phone service are you guys using for me att can only make and receive calls without data tried google fi and no go either : (

rocky272727

Oct 8, 2011
Toronto
Hi,
I have been trying to figure out how to clone Whatsapp and other app for my dual sim, but no luck. It only shows me We chat in that app clone options. Any luck anyone else configuring dual apps ?

djudenne

May 15, 2009
Champs Sur Marne
hello everyone, is there anybody who helps me disabling the page on the left of the home that reports news in Chinese?
Do you solve your problem ? I receive my and found how do it, not remember 100% well where is it but if you don't find I can check and and help you.

Me for now my biggest issue are on battery management app I think, when screen is off of the X Fold, my Garmin watch disconnect from the phone, anyone have idea how solve this ?

darzy88

Apr 5, 2020
Do you solve your problem ? I receive my and found how do it, not remember 100% well where is it but if you don't find I can check and and help you.

Me for now my biggest issue are on battery management app I think, when screen is off of the X Fold, my Garmin watch disconnect from the phone, anyone have idea how solve this ?
there is a setting when you open your multi tasking app i believe that allows you to lock an app from being closed so id imagine you could do this with your garmin app to keep the connection going

varun.gid

Jun 18, 2008
Dubai
I'm stil struggling with using KWGT widgets. The app just closes while setting up. Can anyone tell me if their's working with screenshot please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, it seems that I have skipped the last update and got a more recent one. Now all apps can be added to the sidebar and can be put into floating windows, which is just great.
    i went to their forum, nagged about their OS and lacked of multiwindows features and finally they listened.
    Finally successfully root my X Fold.
    System Version is 15.7, here's my original boot.img without patch, hope this is useful to you guys.

And this is the 15.7 OTA package link which I intercept by wireshark.

And is there anyone know how to connect Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 to Vivo X fold?
    Tried for a few hours, but didn't get any solution.

Screenshot_20220624_034222.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624_034154.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624_034125.jpg
    Please share you knowledge/tips/tricks
    images.jpeg
    What needs to happen in order to get an official forum? Is it time? Post interest? World domination?
    Just got my X Fold yesterday in Canada and loving it so far. I have 5G on the videotron network and forced the 5G radio by using the app "ForceLTE" in the Play Store. I previously used this app to enable 5G for my Oppo Find N and it has worked on both phones with China ROM. I change the settings to "NR/LTE/GSM/WCDMA" under set preferred network type. After a few moments I have full 5G signal.

I also have managed to get all notifications working using the methods described by Greggles on YouTube. I noticed that even though notifications were being delivered, that they would not appear on the lockscreen. I isolated the culprit to be "Smart Notifications" under "Notifications and Status Bar". By turning that thing off, all my notifications started to appear on the lockscreen. I also ensured that "Google Basic Service Management" was turned on under "Accounts and Sync" which seemed to also help with notification issues.

Lastly, I followed the steps to set up a Vivo account to set a default launcher from a 3rd party app also outlined by Greggles. I have been using Niagara for quite some time and it scaled beautifully for outer screen and inner screen (see photo).

I can say that I have tried most foldables (Z Fold 1/2/3, Surface Duo 1/2, Oppo Find N), and the X Fold has so far delivered the best experience so far. It was well worth it. Happy to see many others enjoying too!