[XGO] Jelly Bean 6.2.A.0.400 (4.1.2) FTF (Unrooted)

Search This thread

sacredrelic

Aug 17, 2010
Hi guys,
i uploaded the new Jelly Bean for Xperia Go in ftf, in case anyone of you might need this.
i put thee files in google drive and split them into 55 parts (10mb each). it was so plenty because there are numbers of my friends in my country desn't have decent internet quality so, it was to ease their burden downloading 500+mb ftf file.

anyway, this is unrooted.
and you need flashtool to flash.

I think the region was hongkong or at least, similar with the one munjeni used in .54, because i was using his when i plugged mine into pcc and get update notification.
SOC39qy.png
Xi3kxBH.png
5EDFaKi.png
DQfFwvd.png

here is the link
Jelly Bean on Google Drive (55 parts, 10 MB each)
Jelly Bean HK FTF (1 part, 600++ MB)
Mirror by netmaniack
enjoy

Last edited:

rodney.cabahug

Jul 2, 2010
Cebu City
Thanks! Just installed this one, and loving it so far... The notification toggle extensions has got to be the ugliest ones I've seen so far, but at least it's there and it works. Everything else is perfect for me. Thanks again!

coolkiffings

Sep 16, 2009
Hi,
just one question. Is it running faster than the ICS rom?
I have downgraded to GB cause the ICS rom was extremly slow and not very responsive.

sacredrelic

Aug 17, 2010
Coolllll !!! But I gotta wait for root version. Thanks anyway !!! :D
i eagerly waiting for the rooted Jelly Bean, but the smootheness of this release is one thing.. gotta try.. ;)

Thanks! Just installed this one, and loving it so far... The notification toggle extensions has got to be the ugliest ones I've seen so far, but at least it's there and it works. Everything else is perfect for me. Thanks again!

the modde notification toggles has better design, but yeah Jelly Bean finally came.. =D

Google Now is unavailable?!

Sent from my ST27i using xda app-developers app

Yes, there is no Google Now:confused::confused:
[edit] yes i have no idea that the google now was Google search.. LOL..
its is available.. :D must set the language to english tho..

Thanks a lot. That's what I looking for.
you're welcome! :D

Everything works properly with this JB, by the way, do you know how to root it? Thanks!
no, none at the moment.. the reason why i put the ftf actually hoping for someone to root it .. xD

Hi,
just one question. Is it running faster than the ICS rom?
I have downgraded to GB cause the ICS rom was extremly slow and not very responsive.
YES, try it.. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: ainge_06

coolkiffings

Sep 16, 2009
I will try it soon, if someone has a rooted version of it.
Or does someone tried to root the JB rom with the Root with Restore?
I really need root cause of the ads in the apps :D

rodney.cabahug

Jul 2, 2010
Cebu City
There IS Google now. It's a widget but when I tap on it and it appears on my homescreen it says it's unavailable in my country!

Sent from my ST27i using xda app-developers app

Yes, there is Google Now. I actually experienced the 'not available in your country' error. What I did was change the language to English(US) in language settings and now I am able to use Google Now. Im not 100% sure if that is what fixed it, but if you could try it too, then we can verify. Good luck. :)

OverdiveKill

Oct 2, 2012
Yes, there is Google Now. I actually experienced the 'not available in your country' error. What I did was change the language to English(US) in language settings and now I am able to use Google Now. Im not 100% sure if that is what fixed it, but if you could try it too, then we can verify. Good luck. :)

In the phone's language settings or google search's?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys,
    i uploaded the new Jelly Bean for Xperia Go in ftf, in case anyone of you might need this.
    i put thee files in google drive and split them into 55 parts (10mb each). it was so plenty because there are numbers of my friends in my country desn't have decent internet quality so, it was to ease their burden downloading 500+mb ftf file.

anyway, this is unrooted.
    and you need flashtool to flash.

I think the region was hongkong or at least, similar with the one munjeni used in .54, because i was using his when i plugged mine into pcc and get update notification.
    SOC39qy.png
    Xi3kxBH.png
    5EDFaKi.png
    DQfFwvd.png

here is the link
    Jelly Bean on Google Drive (55 parts, 10 MB each)
    Jelly Bean HK FTF (1 part, 600++ MB)
    Mirror by netmaniack
    enjoy
    i uploaded the whole version of ftf to Google Drive
    enjoy :D
    Hey man.

I'd appreciate it if you just put one big file too.
    I live in Hong Kong, so my internet is blazing fast like yours

So it takes an eternaty to click download 55 times and wait 1 second to download
    hi,
    the mirror provided is actually already been zipped into one file. :D
    and no, i dont live in HK, i just use HK rom..
    i live in Indonesia.
    i get this full ftf demand quite lot though.. i'll try to upload the whole file tonight..
    i presume it will be done by 7 PM GMT+7 or so

did u all didn't get bug of dis JB firmware??

i cant see my pic inside the new Sony album apps..i can select it but cant view it..it seems like invisible..
    this happen twice to me..does i hav sumting wrong while flashing?? do i need to tick da No Final Verification or juz leave it blank??
    hi,
    you could go to settings, application search for your album app and clear the data. and no, so far there is no bug report for HK rom.

Can anyone upload me framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk from new JB xperia go? :)
    hi, i uploaded these files to my drive
    ;)
    Stock Frame-res and SemcGeneric
    Flashtool latest

So, :rolleyes: no "one click" solution to root Jelly Bean 4.1.2 with looked bootloader yet?

:(

Enviado desde mi ST27a usando Tapatalk 2

Have you try with latest Flashtool ? There is option to Unlock Bootloader, then relock it again